• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Friends with a KH character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What character or characters do you HONESTLY believe you could be friends with in real life? Could they easily adapt into your very own lifestyle or would their ideals clash too much with your own that you would become enemies with them?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The Twilight Town trio. They are so down to earth but still enjoy fun things, I used to have a small group that would hang out like they did.

sephydark

Awards
Aqua reminds me a bit of some friends I've had in the past, so probably her. I don't think we would have any sort of falling out, but what with her running around between worlds and getting trapped in the realm of darkness for so long, I could see us losing touch.

Pokie

Sora, Axel, and Aqua! All strong, loyal, protective and kind characters.

ImVentus

Awards
I'm very sure that Namine would be one of my best friends. I bet whenever I would feel like I need someone to just talk to (no matter what) she always be around to listen, and we'll just have great times doodling stuff. Ephemer seems like a pretty chill guy and also not too cocky. Think I'll get along well with someone like him & Demyx, Ienzo, Luxord & probably Axel/Lea.

But to be honest, I'm a pretty adaptable person so I don't strive to make enemies. But if there's someone that will just try to bring down the mood for sake of pain, you can bet that I won't be as generous. So someone like Vanitas constant insults, would leave him think twice.

Maybe I'll just be seen more with people like Namine, Ienzo, Ephemer, Riku, Luxord they seem like a nice group.

Veevee

Awards
I'd probably get along well with Riku since his character is pretty similar to my own, so we'd give another the space we need while still having a solid foundation of a relationship. Otherwise, Aqua, because she is a kind and dependable person. I don't like Kairi and even though my best friend shares a few similarities with Sora, I don't think we'd get along too well because he is too overbearing for my taste. Otherwise, Hayner, Pence and Olette and maybe Xion. Even though I like the character I wouldn't want to be friends with Axel, he likes to keep things to himself thus causing more trouble than it's worth which would annoy me in the long run because I wouldn't know if he was keeping important information from me or not. Ephemer also seems like a nice guy who is easy to talk to, along with Skuld.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Definitely Riku. I'm only here to make friends with the cool kids :p

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Vexen, bc he sorely needs a friend (made of non-replicas). I see you, V. We cool. i0i

Other than that, I would be down to chill with any of the beach-going, ice-cream eating folk. They all seem nice.

Ashton69

Awards
Please don't think I'm kidding here, but XEMNAS. He has proven to be very dedicated to his cause and is a big strong brooding man. He would give me his coat in the rain and whisper sweet quotes about the atrophy of the light and how nothingness is a faucet of every aspect of existence. We would have so much fun killing everyone and kidnapping people and certain animals.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Only originals? Probably Lea, he's low-key and has decently human dialogue in most appearances. Xigbar might be fun to get drunk with and people watch.

If Disney characters are available, Scrooge. He's an adorable cartoon ducky and would buy me shit like new shoes and vid games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back