• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Friends" of Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamusC.

Okay all of this is just based off of theory and watching cut scenes but does anyone else think that Roxas had more "friends" in the organization? I mean first of all it seems like Demyx was on friendly terms with him and when he stated "Roxas come back to us", didn't it seem like he wanted Roxas to come back? Of course it could of just been part of his fake personality or something but I don't know. And then there's Luxord. When Sora beats him he exclaims "How could you Roxas?" he acted like he couldn't believe Roxas would do that to him. So could this mean that Roxas had more "friendships"(nobodies: no hearts/no feelings) with other members than just Axel and Xion? Any coments?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think Demyx, Xigbar, Xion, Luxord, Axel, and Zexion were his friends.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He might have been find
Friendly with others, but Xion and Axel were his only friends.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas more than likely got along with everyone.
He was cold enough to deal with the more reserved members, but outgoing enough to hang around those wioth personalities.

The only ones I'd say didn't like him would be Larxene, Saix, Marluxia, and Vexen.
Zexion, Xemnas, Lexeaus would be indifferent.
Xaldin and Luxord would respect him.
Xigbar, Axel, Demyx, Xion are the ones that liked him.

ShamusC.

Not Zexion or Luxord, but the rest.

Well probably not Zexion unless it has something to do with the new scans with him and Roxas(just a guess) but I am still a little confident with Luxord. And didn't Xigbar and Roxas have a little rivalry between them?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well probably not Zexion unless it has something to do with the new scans with him and Roxas(just a guess) but I am still a little confident with Luxord. And didn't Xigbar and Roxas have a little rivalry between them?

Well, Xigbar got along with everyone in the Organization.

He wouldn't be all "Hey Rxas, wanna go to the mall?" like Axel would. If there was a way to describe their relationship it'd be "Xigbar would be the uncle who gave Roxas beer"
they're cool, but not best friends. They got along is all.

Luxord is an indifferent person. He's cocky, but not an asshole.
He'd have a respect for Roxas.

If one were to describe their relationship, it'd be "They'd nod to each other in the hallway. Or even share a joke before going their way"

Seikay

Roxas has no friends because he was a loner that emocuts himself every once in awhile just for a good laugh, people mistake Axel for his friend when actually Axel was just trying to "get at that". People are going to say "But wait what about Ollette, Hayner, and Pence?" well see here, Ollette was a crack whore idolizing Ms. Britney Spears, Hayner was to busy chronically masturbating to hentai, and Pence ate himself into a coma. Leaving Roxas alone....again.

Now on topic, Axel and Xion were his friends, Xigbar and Roxas may have had sort of a friendly rivalry but I think of Xigbar as more like Roxas' elder unlike Axel, Xion, and Demyx, who are a lot closer to Roxas' age.

ShamusC.

Well, Xigbar got along with everyone in the Organization.

He wouldn't be all "Hey Rxas, wanna go to the mall?" like Axel would. If there was a way to describe their relationship it'd be "Xigbar would be the uncle who gave Roxas beer"
they're cool, but not best friends. They got along is all.

Luxord is an indifferent person. He's cocky, but not an asshole.
He'd have a respect for Roxas.

If one were to describe their relationship, it'd be "They'd nod to each other in the hallway. Or even share a joke before going their way"

Hmmmm I see what you mean. I guess that could explain the whole Luxord thing and I like the way you described Roxas" relationship with Xigbar. So what about Demyx?

ShamusC.

Roxas has no friends because he was a loner that emocuts himself every once in awhile just for a good laugh, people mistake Axel for his friend when actually Axel was just trying to "get at that". People are going to say "But wait what about Ollette, Hayner, and Pence?" well see here, Ollette was a crack whore idolizing Ms. Britney Spears, Hayner was to busy chronically masturbating to hentai, and Pence ate himself into a coma. Leaving Roxas alone....again.

Now on topic, Axel and Xion were his friends, Xigbar and Roxas may have had sort of a friendly rivalry but I think of Xigbar as more like Roxas' elder unlike Axel, Xion, and Demyx, who are a lot closer to Roxas' age.

I get ya. And even though Zexion is probably the closest to Roxas' age besides Xion he might not have had a sort of friendship with Roxas because of his get-work-done attitude, right?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hmmmm I see what you mean. I guess that could explain the whole Luxord thing and I like the way you described Roxas" relationship with Xigbar. So what about Demyx?

Demyx got on Roxas' nerves, but they were definitely friends.

I get ya. And even though Zexion is probably the closest to Roxas' age besides Xion he might not have had a sort of friendship with Roxas because of his get-work-done attitude, right?

Pretty much, but don't double post anymore. You'll get into trouble. Edit your posts.

Seikay

or maybe they were friends, or maybe Zexion and Roxas just didn't like each other?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Zexion doesn't seem the type to "dislike" anything.
If anything, he'd be indifferent to Roxas.

In the Novels, he admitted he disliked Vexen [even though "being a Nobody, he wasn't suppose to like or dislike."]

......then again, everyone doesn't like Vexen. So, I guess it's not that good of a example >.>.

Point stands, however =P.

Seikay

Zexion doesn't seem the type to "dislike" anything.
If anything, he'd be indifferent to Roxas.

Just naming all the possibilities, though I do think them disliking each other is the least likely one to be true.

Shadowlight

Friends?
Well...

Obviously Axel and Xion, although their relationship seems to have gone rocky at the end.

Demyx would be like the ecstatic annoying one who is on a point loveable.

His relationship with Xigbar would be strange. Xigbar obviously "likes" him on a basis. He's like the annoying friend you have and in a way take as not really part of the group. He's a joker. They make fun of eachother.

The indifferents would be:
Zexion ( we've seen a scan where Roxas is looking at him unhappily, so they probably had an icy relationship anyway)
Lexaeus.
Xaldin ( I can't help thinking Xaldin dislikes Roxas)
Larxene (punching bag)

The interested/intruiged:
Xemnas ( he can get my Kingdom Hearts!!!! >:D )
Vexen ( he's a scientist)
Saix ( He makes superior happy.......;P He helps their goal)
Luxord ( Not openly friends but not openly hostile. So so)
Marluxia ( Probably avoided him actually...)

Happy Chap

i think xigbar likes not only roxas, but everyone in the organization. its possible to see that in the kh2fm cutscene where he enthusiastically talks to zexion who is being his usual cranky self. if roxas is in a good mood (ie not worrying about where his keyblades came from or who his original self was) they would have got on just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back