• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Friend problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I'm sorry to give you the sad reality of this (I really am) but if you break it up now (compared to the way she's been treating you) she might not care..

The solution I suggest is to get to the bottom of the situation: Try to figure out what is going on with your friend. Try not to get in a conversation with your friend while Victoria is around; that will make your friend feel more impulse and peer preasure to push you away...

But, if that doesn't work and your friend still rejects you, just don't talk to her inless she speaks to you. Try to branch out and find other friends, there is a reason for everything: Perhaps you are meant to make a lot of new friends due to you and your friend going seperated paths? Trust me, have confidence in yourself and go out and meet new people. It doesn't matter if they don't reply back to you, at least you tried. =D Good luck and I hope that helped.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Oh my god, you wont beleive this, but The one with the Axel Avatar that just posted is... you guessed it, Caitlin! lol ( I guessed that before too, I just thought it would be embarrasing to ask her and have her actually not be ) But she just sent me a message telling me who she was, lol, The first thing I thought was, Yes I was right! The second thing was "Oh crap she wasn't supposed to read that!" So, umm this is akward. ( Caitlin, if by some reason you didn't want me to post this, think of it as pay back for reading this because I didn't want you to! lol )

ViVi94

And you would have something related to tinkerbell on your signature, and you wouldn't be here, because Victoria Thinks KH is gay, but the name violent anger definately suits Victoria...
POP QUIZ!
if your Victoria what does your last name start with...

I

The Show Must Go On
Dude, you guys have alot of drama going on... like, seriously

ViVi94

yea we do lol, I fact If I wrote a script of the story of my life, the directors would pay 10,000 dollars for it, and to answer Tallian's Question...
Yes! Dead serious! lol, so now I'm annoyed because she wasn't supposed to read this! lol. So I got a REALLY long message from her. Like I said before, I thought it was her but I just shruged it off as paranoya, I knew it after the fact that she said she was 14 and a sophmore in high school? no, I don't think so lol.

KH*GOT*ME*CRAZY9

what are you talking about lil VIVI gurl....I could outrun you in a matter of seconds * backs away into a corner * just kidding...and yah if you all are wondering i am caitlin and we made up so dont go off calling me a hoe n stuff like that ok. I wrote a REALLY long apologie to her so yah problem solved and if vicky ( lol funni word ) says anything like '' Amber i dont want you to sit be me " at luch what I am going to say is " yeah Amber go in the other line! " And when she looks at me like wtf?? I am gonna be like " and I am coming with you. Bye Bye victoria and then I am grabbing ambers arm ( vivi ) and leading hjer to the other line. lol
yes if you are wondering i had a lot of thought about this.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
what are you talking about lil VIVI gurl....I could outrun you in a matter of seconds * backs away into a corner * just kidding...and yah if you all are wondering i am caitlin and we made up so dont go off calling me a hoe n stuff like that ok. I wrote a REALLY long apologie to her so yah problem solved and if vicky ( lol funni word ) says anything like '' Amber i dont want you to sit be me " at luch what I am going to say is " yeah Amber go in the other line! " And when she looks at me like wtf?? I am gonna be like " and I am coming with you. Bye Bye victoria and then I am grabbing ambers arm ( vivi ) and leading hjer to the other line. lol
yes if you are wondering i had a lot of thought about this.

.....I'm happy for you guys...If that is you. 0_0

I guess problem solved.

keybaldeslinger1

the thread will never die!!!!!!!! lol i just read the whole thing and decided to post cause why not i read it right??? glad you worked it out nice twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back