• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Friday Nights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
So everyone else has something better to do tonight then post on a video game forum?

Huh.

Tell me what you did tonight, KHI.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
well, my friday night isnt over yet! not like i am doing anything exciting...bc here i am!
tomorrow i plan on checking out the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You mad or something? You can't expect everyone to want to talk just cause they're online.

Anyways, I read "Romeo And Juliet" act 4 because the Enviromental club at my school did something at the elementary school for little kids. And I had to skip 2 periods of my adv. English class...

I also had to copy a friend of mine's notes for it too.

i should be at a party or something, but iv never really been the type to go out all the time. I peronally dont see why kids feel the nee to be out 24/7. Me personally, i just want to relax at home after a long hard week. I might have gotten a little off topic there lol my bad

afrobutt

Silver Member
Masturbation

also, I was going to chill at my friend's house and watch movies with his gf (eww), some random chick (one day I shall learn her name >.>), and another friend (the one that isn't flirting constantly =D). But my mum locked herself in her room, so I just watched bad stand-up all night -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back