• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fresh Out Photoshop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

Well here it is. And let me tell you photoshop is not my friend. I have developed a whole nother level of respect for people who use it well. Anyway I kinda like the colors i chose for this, except maybe for the red on the blade. It's not perfect but hey nothing is. Oh ya this the blade it self was scanned in before i drew the keychain and added spikes so that why i may look different. Enjoy
colored.jpg

Maverick E.S

Virus
I like it, the coloring isnt too good on it, normally I wouldn't comment on that matter but since because of the color its slightly difficult to see some of the designs is why I did. But other than that you did a great job here ^_^

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Yo I actually like that, looks really good. Love the colour choice.

Blight

I like it, the coloring isnt too good on it, normally I wouldn't comment on that matter but since because of the color its slightly difficult to see some of the designs is why I did. But other than that you did a great job here ^_^

YA i'm still ameture-ish at photoshop but if you want to see it without color check out my other thread
"Fresh out the Sketchpad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back