• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

French wood Festival of Performing Arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
This is a summer camp that I been (possibly) offered a job there, but I wanted to know from the horse's mouth on how this camp is. If you were a camper or are a camper this past year or a staff, can you tell me how are the conditions there? It's a camp in NY, so it's extremely far from home (Texas here), so I want to make sure I'm making a good decision of a job before I accept it and get on a plane.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
By conditions, do you mean weather conditions or camping wise? I know jack all about camping but I live in nearby Albany so I know most other shit you might want to know.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
More of living conditions and such. And yeah maybe how hot it gets in NY.
It's similar to Texas in that weather changes on a whim. We get 90 degree summers and -10 below winters, frequently there are days of extremes right next to each other. Considering you'll be in the Catskills, you're in for more intense heat and cold. Rent varies depending on where you live, in vacation areas they're high af and in cities it isn't as bad so you should research according to how far you want to commute, if at all.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
It's similar to Texas in that weather changes on a whim. We get 90 degree summers and -10 below winters, frequently there are days of extremes right next to each other. Considering you'll be in the Catskills, you're in for more intense heat and cold. Rent varies depending on where you live, in vacation areas they're high af and in cities it isn't as bad so you should research according to how far you want to commute, if at all.
It's basically a in living job. They are paying for the place I'm staying, food and transportation from the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back