• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FREEEEE COOKIESSSS!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

I'm sorry but there are no free cookies, I just wanted to get your attention. Sorry.
ANyway its sad but my first Nexis I sent in to Org-infinity was regetted. Apperrently at least half of the Nobodies body must be shown. (That wasn't stated anywere in their rules) So after sucking it up I started a new drawing. surprisingly it only took about an hour to do. Guess it's because I Decided not to procrastinate. It's not photoshopped yet but I'll guess to that tommorw somethime. I extra proud of myself because it's probably my first 100% completed drawing. I'm usually to lazy to draw an entire face or refuse to draw hands. There are some awkward areas that i notice but I doubt that i'll fix them. Tell me what you think.

Nexis0.jpg

and if anyone knows how to draw hands, TELL ME HOW

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Well i think the new Nexis looks better but does need work. Not only the hands the foot thats visible too, looks a bit weird. But hey nevertheless good stuff.

Blight

I'm planning on replacing his left hand with the spike ball you see to the side.
By the way does any one think i should throw out thw ponytail. I never intended to draw one but sorta threw it in at the last minute

Blight

are you sure. I had drawn a longer leg before but it made him look freakishly tall.

EwwW the boot looks soo weird now that I've stopped drawing it.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Leave the ponytail methinks. It looks pretty good with that.

Blight

Snap your Right....I mean left...I dont what I mean. But thats why it looks so awkward. I guess I must have been modelling with my right hand instead of my left. oppsy.
Anyway what direction should the visble foot be facing. Should it be facing straight toward the viewer.

M

Miss Murder

Adding to what others have said before me, his arm is freakishly short when referenced to common anatomy. D:

And work on faces, please. For the children. =]
And shading.
Otherwise, not bad.

Blight

To be honest, i don't see the problem with the face on top. I not saying anyone is wrong but could someone elabourate. Is it croocked , is it the eys, what?

Blight

ya
i just like the attention.
theres an updated drawing call. Fin Nexis check that one out.

Xugoh

Humpf i stoped reading when it said no free cookies....

I thought the drawing was cool though, so i'll forgive you this time.

Still there are some things that really need some improvement. Don't exitate on posting your future works so we can see how much you improve.

Sainji デイダラ

It's pretty good, though it needs improvement.

On how to draw hands that is simple...Look at references. Also use your experience. Your not going to get it right the first time or secound. Practice and determination is the key. Have faith and say you can do it, because you can. Everyone has the potiental to do something. So go ahead and to your best. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back