• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Freedom Wars "Panopticon"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

ib2Ecc963D7nNC.jpg
[video=youtube;IPaNS1gqBKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPaNS1gqBKM[/video]

FREEDOM WARS
"Panopticon"

Developer: Sony Japan Studio
Platform: PlayStation Vita
Genre: Multiplayer Action
Release: 2014​

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
re: Freedom Wars "Panopticon"

Had to watch without sound, but that looks beautiful. And interesting. Will follow up on this.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

This looks neat and all, but there's something putting me off about it that I just can't understand. This has really strong Death Note vibes and then some futuristic Monster Hunter stuff.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

This looks neat and all, but there's something putting me off about it that I just can't understand. This has really strong Death Note vibes and then some futuristic Monster Hunter stuff.

how can anything with a death note vibe put you off

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Only reason someone would say it has a Death Note vibe is because the numbers above their heads have a similar font/orientation. Hell, the number in Death Note is a(n altered) date, not a countdown. It doesn't even look like said countdown signifies death (though I guess it could be), but something else, seeing as how babies start out with what I'm guessing is a uniform number, considering how round it is.

This has more of a Monster Hunter/Persona vibe with a little Bounty Hounds thrown in, if you ask me.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

how can anything with a death note vibe put you off
I really liked the series. I just don't like how blatantly similar the look of it is.

Only reason someone would say it has a Death Note vibe is because the numbers above their heads have a similar font/orientation. Hell, the number in Death Note is a(n altered) date, not a countdown. It doesn't even look like said countdown signifies death (though I guess it could be), but something else, seeing as how babies start out with what I'm guessing is a uniform number, considering how round it is.
That and the focus on his eyes after looking at the numbers. Or before, I forget which.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Yeah I see some concepts from Monster Hunter, TWEWY, and God Eater as mentioned above. It says more information will be released on May 21st. I wonder if this is Sony's IP game they've recently mentioned hmm.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Description plus some gameplay and in-game screens:

Freedom Wars is a brand new game which aims to offer a new gaming experience in the popular multiplayer action genre by taking advantage of the PS Vita's unique functions. The player is a criminal in a post-apocalyptic near future, sentenced to a million years of hard labor, fighting for his freedom. By completing missions where you rescue civilians and allies who have been captured by huge enemies known as Abductors, you can reduce your sentence. The game supports a maximum of 8 players at a time in both co-op and competitive modes, and supports Adhoc and Wi-Fi Online functions so players all over the country can play together. The game will also support the GPS and Near capabilities of the PS Vita to enhance the gameplay experience.

Product Description

The Prison Cities known as Panopticon - Where all living things are sentenced to "a million years of hard labor"

In the near future, the world lies in ruins, and the outside world can no longer support life.
Humanity created cities known as "Panopticon" around the world, and continued to survive.
However, the various cities compete with each other for depleting resources and the research which can sustain life in harsh environments.
To control their own population, each Panopticon imposes penal labor on their people - The crime of living carries a sentence of a million years.
Those living under these conditions are known as "Criminals" and they are forced into aiding the war effort as "Volunteers".
For a chance at freedom, these "Criminals" fight to rescue captureed civilians.

This is a 8 player "Recovery" Multiplayer Action game made possible by the many features of the PS Vita!

background.jpg

background.jpg

background.jpg

Official Site: FREEDOM WARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back