• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free Radical saved?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Ever played Haze?
How could you? You actually would start to gain blisters on your body if you started to play it due to the horribleness of it after all the hype. Oh well doesn't really matter to much I guess.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
they were the guys that had the tech in the recent leaked footage of SW: Battlefront III which featured seamless planet to space gameplay. They said the tech would die with them so this is very good.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh God. I hope they release that game soon. I was already excited about SWBII, but now the possibilities of HUGE wars on multiple planets with little to no loading comes to mind.

Glad that they're alive again. I was hoping that sacrifice me and my friends made to Satan would be good enough.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, I heard about this a couple days ago and it's good to know that those 40 people still got their jobs and that TS4 is saved. Now, with Crytech support, I think that as long as Crytech doesn't mess with the formula too much, TS4 should be better than Future Perfect and from what I heard..

As for the difficulty question, I doubt Crytek will make the game as easy as EA did. Remember, they develop a good deal of hardcore games for talented players, not the talentless casuals who get all the attention nowadays.

I really do hope that this proves to be true, in TS4.. ^

TS: FP's difficulty sucked. I mean, it's Hard mode was comparable to TS2's Normal/ Easy mode and from what I heard, that's still not the hardest it's been. (TS1 has been said to be even harder.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back