• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hello everyone!

To celebrate the upcoming release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-, we here at KHInsider are giving away 5 pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Limited Edition. Each day one person will win a fully paid copy of the game!

To win a copy of the game, you simply need to have made the most posts on our forums for that day! It's as simple as that! At the end of each day, the person with the most amount of posts will be contacted in order for them to win a fully paid copy of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Limited Edition.

To be in the running you must:

• Have the most posts on our forum for that day (excludes Forum Insanity and the Foyer)
  • Be able to receive the game from amazon.com
  • Be 18 years or older, or have parental permission
  • Maximum one game per user

Giveaway starts tomorrow, July 30th. You can see the top posters of the last 24 hours at the bottom of the forum home page. 

Good luck and happy posting!

roxas90sora

Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!

the most posts ?? excuse me but that has already automatically made the posters with over 1,000 2,000 posts already won becouse there are people would like to enter and try a chance to win it so it doesnt make it really fair for those who has a ton of posts already....

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

The most post during the day, it was said. You can actually see who the top posters of the day are at the bottom of the main page.

mooglekupor

Awards

As much as I would like to get a copy of this game, I'm not so sure if this is a good idea. Are you guys asking people to flood the forums with spam, meaningless and off-topic posts?

roxas90sora

@ mooglekupor , thats what i thought of too :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wait, so everyone here automatically participates?
If the person who wins for that day does not meet the requirements listed above, or does not want a free copy of the game, they can decline and we will pick the next person.

the most posts ?? excuse me but that has already automatically made the posters with over 1,000 2,000 posts already won becouse there are people would like to enter and try a chance to win it so it doesnt make it really fair for those who has a ton of posts already....
It's for the day. At the moment, the person who has the most posts for today is Anagram at 16. If we were to announce today's winner right now, it would be him as he has made 16 posts in the relevant sections and therefore qualifies. The contest doesn't start until tomorrow though where everyone will get a fair chance.

As much as I would like to get a copy of this game, I'm not so sure if this is a good idea. Are you guys asking people to flood the forums with spam, meaningless and off-topic posts?
Spam, meanlingless and off-topic posts are not acceptable already. You can read more about what is allowed and what's not allowed in our FAQ's. Mods will be doing their job and if they see any spam posts, it will be dealt with accordingly. We will also be checking the winner's posts for that day to see if their posts have been spam in order to keep this fair for everyone involved.

bazimon

I'd rather have a lottery instead of grave-digging and unnecessary posting, lol.

Ditto to that, although by even replying to you like that is sort-of ironic isn't it... :wink:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'd rather have a lottery instead of grave-digging and unnecessary posting, lol.

Gl to the participants.
Unfortunately, in regards to the lottery, we had people who only sign up to try and win and never come back. We also had winners who wouldn't reply during the allotted time, in which a new winner was announced, then they'd reply trying to win. We're trying to encourage members to post their thoughts and contribute to the site and hopefully we will engage them :)

des97

Awards

I have a question, if I ever won, would I get an Italian edition, for instance? Not that I don't understand English, but you know, it's always better to play a game in your native language to understand and enjoy it fully. Thanks in advance!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I have a question, if I ever won, would I get an Italian edition, for instance? Not that I don't understand English, but you know, it's always better to play a game in your native language to understand and enjoy it fully. Thanks in advance!
This contest is only available to people who live in North America unfortunately, unless you know someone who lives in America who can ship it to you.

In the event of that, the game will be in the English language. I don't know if there will be an Italian version of KH2.5, unless it's subtitles only. Either way, the PS3 is region free so you would be able to play it.

WanPisu

Awards

Unfortunately, in regards to the lottery, we had people who only sign up to try and win and never come back. We also had winners who wouldn't reply during the allotted time, in which a new winner was announced, then they'd reply trying to win. We're trying to encourage members to post their thoughts and contribute to the site and hopefully we will engage them :)

I see where you're coming from even though I don't agree. However, I still appreciate the thought of having a giveaway and I'm sure many others do aswell. It may very well engage people.

des97

Awards

This contest is only available to people who live in North America unfortunately, unless you know someone who lives in America who can ship it to you.

In the event of that, the game will be in the English language. I don't know if there will be an Italian version of KH2.5, unless it's subtitles only. Either way, the PS3 is region free so you would be able to play it.
Oh, too bad, I thought I could have a chance but my hopes have been dashed. And there should be a subtitled version in Italian, since they did the same for KH1.5. Thank you anyway!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh, too bad, I thought I could have a chance but my hopes have been dashed.
Yeah sorry about that. One day I hope we can do something for our international fans. I know the feeling of a contest being held but not being able to enter it due to location.

Axel92

Awards

Anagram wins hands down XD

Allora non sono l'unico italiano del forum!!!

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I could easily see someone spamming the forums to achieve this goal. A member who I will not name comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back