• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I read that in BBS some people turned on the EXP Walker ability, and then used a rubber band to keep the character walking in circles for hours. For every step they would get 1exp if I remember correctly.

I didn't do it, I worry about my analog sticks breaking after doing stuff like that. :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I read that in BBS some people turned on the EXP Walker ability, and then used a rubber band to keep the character walking in circles for hours. For every step they would get 1exp if I remember correctly.

I didn't do it, I worry about my analog sticks breaking after doing stuff like that. :p

Yes they did. It'll be much easier to do with the DS3/4 controller since it won't break *u* Just leave it on for a few hours while you are away and come back to it. Or leave it on overnight.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I never heard of this, apparently I didn't pay attention to my abilities :/

3 hours to go!

Wow, we're getting there

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
2 more hours!

There's a light at the end of this tunnel!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Congrats Max for being the final winner!

And a big thank you to everyone for participating! It's been a wild ride, but the giveaway is finally over. We hope you've enjoyed the experience and made some memories with your fellow members!

We hope to have some new surprises for you all soon. Until next time!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Thanks you guys, I did it! Now I am going to go to bed!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Congratulations Max! You did good. And congrats to all of the winners!
I'd like to thank the KHI staff for thinking up this giveaway. It caused a lack of sleep for some but a lot of fun for all! Can't wait to see what you think up next.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Congrats everyone! What a blast!I'm piggybacking off of what Sign said on page 3ish, but will y'all be hosting another giveaway contest sometime? There were some crazy runner-ups, and I think they deserve another chance to win a copy!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Congrats everyone! What a blast!I'm piggybacking off of what Sign said on page 3ish, but will y'all be hosting another giveaway contest sometime? There were some crazy runner-ups, and I think they deserve another chance to win a copy!
We will be doing other contests, yes. Keep your eyes out for them!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

we don't have that kind of money so as long as nobody expects constant game giveaways, everyone will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back