• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Free Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I won't be around when it's over, so everybody feel free to VM me the news! My phone has awful battery, and I only get 20mins of power from it when I go through posts. My profile doesn't take much energy ^_^'

Be sure to let me know what happens!

HeidyLiz

No sad faces! Merh! Y'all have to keep the faith, if you're a true kh fan then don't give up, don't let your happy side be stompped over just because of the odds!

Aaaaaaaaaa, nothin' to be sorry about. *gives a big hug*
And hope you stay. We love people who love Kingdom Hearts just as much as we do!
Awww thank you, geez it's so nice to know people who understand you, it's a relief.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Ok guys, I hafta go. It was great doin the contest with y'all, but now I must bow out. I'll be on sparingly, though.

Good luck, and don't forget to have fun tonight!

It's not going to be the same without my Mega Man Buddy :( But thanks for sticking around, tonight has been pretty awesome! Lots of good laughs.

Later Chibi!

Max

Staff member
Awards
Let's give it up for Max for not only getting the record-breaking post count, but leaving the rest of us in his dust of uber-posting.

Haha thanks man. But the night is still young!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Max is maxed in the posts right now, the race continues~ owo

Max

Staff member
Awards
*looks at clock* Yeahh I think your good. xD

Probably, I just felt like I needed to set a goal haha. I've really been pushing my way closer to silver member with this today

Max

Staff member
Awards
I am really going to enjoy playing BBS with a PS3 controller. I really think the PSP is inferior in terms of how it feels in your hands.

Four Words: Two Analogue Sticks Baby!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I assume it'll be easier to put a rubber band onto the DS3's analog stick than the PSP's for those who EXP-walked their way to level 100 last time. :p

Max

Staff member
Awards
I assume it'll be easier to put a rubber band onto the DS3's analog stick than the PSP's for those who EXP-walked their way to level 100 last time. :p

Experience Walked? I don't recall this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back