• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

freaky theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok well u know how at the end Xemnas is talking about light and darkness, or is it the other way around. ok but some one said something about that one cannot exist without the other? isnt that also how the heartless anmd nobodies work?

Think about it. Heartless take the hearts, wich makes then makes a nobody. Then the nobody want to collect the hearts to be whole again, so they well make sora use the keyblade to set free the hearts the heartless took wich then the nobodies take for kingdom hearts. Just think about it. I know its confusing but bare with me xD
mayb some connection to kh3?

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Well the nobodies and heartless will be significant in kh3 obviously, but they aren't opposites, nobodies are nothingness and heartless are darkness, good theory though you never know.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Kingdom Hearts III will have to do with Kingdom Hearts in the end.

When a Keyblade kills a Heartless. The heart goes free. Nobodies are trying to find that heart. Its not like the heart and the nobody will magically come together again, insantly. Nobodies must find the right heart in order for it to be complete.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
How are they against each other? They are not enemies. They are creation bron out of incompleteion of a person.

Nobodies crave nothing more than to be complete. Heartless crave nothing more than hearts. They are not enemies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Please give me one scene when that happens. Either I am going stupid or I could not remember not one scene when that happened.

.:Mega:.

Awards
The heartless, spare Xehanort, all rely on instinct, and therefore they just attack mindlessly. The nobodies simply try to use the heartless to create Kingdom Hearts by making Sora destroy them.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
The Silent Soldier said:
Please give me one scene when that happens. Either I am going stupid or I could not remember not one scene when that happened.

in the underowlrd, the dog like heartlesses attack the dusks when sora is getting aurons statue.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Nobodies and Heartless need to have leader. They need to be behind someone to lead them to there goal.

Nobodies have the Org. but, the heartless have lost there leader. So they reside with the Org.

Nobodies and Heartless both need someone to lead them. They know nothing of how to be what they want.

EDIT//

I saw your post now.

Hmm, you got a point there. Maybe they fight only to the leader that tell them too.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, Nobodies actually can think, etc... =\ They have minds, but any heartless, unless one willingly becomes one, is mindless, I believe, so they are easily controlled, nyeh? All the heartless want are hearts in order to increase their ranks.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
violent_anger said:
nobodies dont exist in the first place

When in Kingdom Hearts, when they say they aren't suppose to exsit. They do exsit in a phyical state but they were suppose to be created in the first place.

They do exsit but, they aren't suppose too.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Chaos-Shadow said:
Think about it. Heartless take the hearts, wich makes then makes a nobody. Then the nobody want to collect the hearts to be whole again, so they well make sora use the keyblade to set free the hearts the heartless took wich then the nobodies take for kingdom hearts. Just think about it. I know its confusing but bare with me xD
mayb some connection to kh3?
A nobody is not created from a heartless. When a person with a very strong heart becomes a heartless, a nobody is created.

The heartless and the nobodies are not enemies. Nobodies dont truely exist so they cant be enemies, they just follow orders.

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
The Silent Soldier said:
Kingdom Hearts III will have to do with Kingdom Hearts in the end.

When a Keyblade kills a Heartless. The heart goes free. Nobodies are trying to find that heart. Its not like the heart and the nobody will magically come together again, insantly. Nobodies must find the right heart in order for it to be complete.

then what about xemnas he fuzed with kimgdom hearts
but he did not become whole? because remember in kh
you kill his heartless so shouldent his heart go to kingdom
hearts? so when he fuzed with kingdom hearts he should have become whole

unless his heart was in ansem the wise's heart data dounloader thingie?

i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back