• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Frame Rate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reako Divine

Does anyone perhaps have any idea why the frame rate is so bad whenever I play Kingdom Hearts X?
Does KH X so demanding? My specs aren't particularly low per say or anything. Most games work just fine with a perfect frame rate, but whenver I play KH X or any of the of the other browser games from SE they appear very lagy and slow.

I've dealt with it for a long time now, but I'd like to at least be able to play properly when I pass level 100.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Does anyone perhaps have any idea why the frame rate is so bad whenever I play Kingdom Hearts X?
Does KH X so demanding? My specs aren't particularly low per say or anything. Most games work just fine with a perfect frame rate, but whenver I play KH X or any of the of the other browser games from SE they appear very lagy and slow.

I've dealt with it for a long time now, but I'd like to at least be able to play properly when I pass level 100.

I think it really depends on where you're located and how well suited your computer is.

It's usually pretty bad for me, but it's understandable since they're using Japanese servers and I'm all the way across the ocean. That and my laptop isn't built for games... But Chi runs perfectly fine on my amazing work PC which I shouldn't be using to play anyways.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Game files are big and large in number, if you haven't set the playback quality to the lowest and turned of the music (at the upper right corner of the game screen), it will surely take up plentiful memory. By doing that, if your specs are fine, there shouldn't be any problem. Even the Windows XP from my school's computer lab can run the game smoothly. Otherwise I don't see anything wrong.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Also, Flash is a terrible platform for game development, when you get down to it. :S

If you haven't set your Quality to Low, that's what you should do. If you have... there might not be much you can do. :/

Reako Divine

I always have my quality on low, yes. I guess I could turn of the music as well and then just deal with it once again. It's a shame, really. I wonder when they are going to release a English version, if ever.

HaruTheDemon

Try to delete the Cache for KHxChi, i always do this after some days because my framerate gets incredible bad after playing couple of hours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back