• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fragment Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
You know how KH2 seems o focus on the shell/soul/heart thing? And how somewhere in KH they said something about there only being one true Keyblade Master?

Well, what if all the current keybladers are fragments of the true Keyblade Master? You know, like one's the shell, one's the soul, one's the heart, and the one left over.....memories, perhaps?

Tell me what you guys think, and if you do agree, who is what fragment.

Kyeblademaster25

Intresting Theory, but I think Sora is the true Keybladmaster. Why? Because in KH a voice keeps talking to Sora like this... "You are the one who will open the door"

TacoSauce

Well.... if so, how did they get separated and go to so many different places? Not questioning you, but this would be the part they'd have to explain if this theory proves to be a fact. Quite an interesting theory though...

L

lydia

I think this is a very interesting theory.

TacoSauce said:
Well.... if so, how did they get separated and go to so many different places?

I think maybe the keyblade master represents the worlds of worlds. Perhaps the keyblades got separated with the separation of the worlds. And maybe they can come together once all the worlds reunite? Yeah, this is out there, and I might get a "shut up n00b" (lol), but I still think this theory is pretty cool. Do I see it happening in the game? No. But, it would be a cool concept. Kudos to you!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
But a shell can't wield a keyblade because they have no strong heart.....THEY DON'T HAVE A HEART AT ALL....*dun dun dun dun dun*

Shell = Body + Soul

The soul is what keeps the body alive without the heart.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Well, Riku was originally the true Keyblade master, until he gave his heart to the darkness. When he did that, Sora was chosen immediately afterwards to be the next master. With the whole shell/heart/soul thing, I just think that there are multiple Keyblades wielders, but only one true "master" of them all.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
sora is the true keyblade master i meen its pretty obvious don't u think for the other 3 or 2 BHK,mickey and possibly riku i don't know what they do but i serously dought they all make up one thing but its always possible i guess

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
If your theory is right about how each keyblade master is a fragment of a whole keyblade master, then the fusion technique could be used to rejoin them. I don't believe this theory, but it is good to throw out ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back