• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
fragmentstitlecard_zps2a73069c-1_zps07445db3.jpg

[Presented by Endless Warrior Sora and Rhapsody]

Everything was going according to plan. Granted, the process always took longer than anticipated, things were still running smoothly. Enix City still buzzed like usual. Cars passing by, filled with passengers and civilians who worried about nothing but their trivial and mundane work and school schedule. Teenagers and young adults who still act like teenagers laughing loudly, completely inconsiderate of their fellow lifeforms around them. Everything worked like clockwork. And everything was going according to plan. What were humans without their memories? Without the neurological fabrics composed of threads of experiences that weaved together to form the patterns of a human? Say these fabrics were unraveled, severed, incinerated? What would become of the human then? What kind of patterns and rituals will they begin to habituate? Another cycle of the Game was going to commence very shortly. It was a fleeting, yet eternal tug of war composed of two factions. One faction scrambling to reweave the fabrics they have lost, the other ever persistent in denying the former that very opportunity. What if fabrics clash? What would occur if the new cloths created were a constant repellant against the former fabrics? How could a human cope with such a fact? Perhaps this was the reason why continuous cycles and cycles of The Game were played. An endless cog in the machine of time. Was this purely an experiment to gauge the will of a single human? If everything they knew was stripped from them, how would they fair? A peculiar bunch, these humans are. Perhaps this was not an experiment, but merely a form of entertainment? The Fragmented run as quick as their lungs can carry them, with the enigmatic Harbringers determined to reduce them to nothing but Static. Yes, a new cycle of the Game was about to begin. And everything was going according to plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it weren't for the frequent, blinking, flashing lights emanating from the vintage arcade game located near the upper right corner of the room, the lounge would only be illuminated by a iridescent, neon sign that was a dark purple color. Also if it weren't for the rapid, chiptune, bleeps and bloops as well as the constant slamming of red and yellow buttons and pushing a joystick to hard, the lounge would probably be fairly quiet. Occasional grunts of frustration escaped from in between the man's teeth as he focused, probably much harder than he's ever focused before.

"C'mon....c'mon...aaaah...get...the...damned...POWER...UP.." He murmured, looking at the screen, entirely too close for any normal person to be looking. Another small sound effect noise could be heard, and it went down in scale as the screen blinked to black. The man's face fell into a frown, and then a scowl. This was followed by a kick and a scream.
"DAGNABIT!!! Why are these fracking games so hard to beat?!" He shouted, as he walked away from the game, scratching his scalp from on top of his pink bandanna. Seriously, why are all the old games much harder to beat? It didn't make any sense. The tall man made his way over to the couch o the side of the right wall and plopped himself down on top of it and yawned, quite obnoxiously. On top of everything, he was just bored. Bored out of his mind. But he knew work was coming. He knew he would soon have to go out and rob little kids of their precious memories and watch their crying faces cry as he would have to deny them right to exist as humans anymore. Sad? Yes, very. But, it was either that, or he would die. And the latter didn't really sound all that fun to him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGHHH!!! I'm SO. DAMNED. BOREDDD!!!!!!" He shouted, probably at a higher volume than necessary to the possible annoyance of anyone with the displeasure to be around him. But he knew work was coming. And he knew it would be a matter of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyelids fluttered as the teenager returned to consciousness. Almost immediately his face morphed into an expression of confusion. Periwinkle colored eyes darted around the area, which appeared to be all white. It was...a parking lot? A parking lot? How...how did he know what a parking lot was? Come to think of it...he didn't remember ever encountering one. Actually...the teenager couldn't remember anything at all. The teen shut his eyes as tightly as he could and his mind kept drawing blanks. Nothing. Nothing. He could remember absolutely nothing. It was frustrating...and panic inducing. Panic washed over his body as his breathing began to become rapid and incongruous.

Who was he? What was he doing here? Where was he? how did he get here?

Every question gave birth to more questions that he couldn't find the answers to. He felt stranded. Alone. He jolted up into a sitting position and scanned his surroundings. for some reason, he recognized this as a parking lot, although something was off. Something felt...otherworldly. The floor was bright white and the "parking spaces" were outlines of black instead of white. As he looked he saw other people, who were all in a designated spot. Like this was a cabin house and the parking spaces were beds. Who were these people? How did they get here? Did they know him? Just...what was going on? His eyes traveled downward to two bold words in black:

SHIRO AKEIZU

"Shiro...Akeizu?" He parroted. Did he pronounce that right? Was that a name? Was that his name? It felt...comfortable when he said it. Either way, he really didn't have much to go on for the moment. It would serve as his name for the moment. He took a deep breath at the fact that one thing could be certain in whatever craziness he was mixed up in. He had an identity. Whether or not it was his, he knew that he had something that he could be certain of. He looked down at his clothes, noticing the cartoon cloud emblazoned on his shirt. The way he dressed was...odd. But he liked it. Looking around, he noticed some of the other people coming to themselves. Maybe they could help. Maybe they knew what was going on. then again, if they were waking up in the same place...maybe they were caught in the same predicament. For some reason, Shiro didn't like that idea.

Last edited:

Kazem

Hard. The ground is hard. Why is it hard? I'm not on a bed? Why do I feel so...empty? I...I remember a rush. Wind blowing through my hair, cold, eyes wide, not on the ground, but seeing the ground rush towards me. I was falling. I fell for a while, too long. The wind blew in intervals. The ground stopped at my face and then went away. I fell twice, five times, eleven times. I don't like it, why does it not end? Wait, I'm falling slower. My heart was racing, beating hard against my chest. The ground kept coming at me, cold and merciless, cruelly accepting me, dragging me with it's ancient pull. It didn't stop. Slowly I fell more, my eyes shut, and then-

His eyes opened, tension above them, and a similar feeling at the sides of his face. The expression melted away as Kaito sighed and sat up, examining the unique environment. White pavement. That's odd, right? Yeah, it's usually black. Others are in slots, like a parking lot, so I guess this is one of those? All of the spots have names in front of them, are they their names? The name in front of me is mine, so I guess that answers that. His head felt cluttered, but more with nothing than something. The lack of memories was too confusing for him to think about for long, a headache forming within his empty-yet-cluttered head. This situation wasn't very desirable to him, and any attempt to remember why he was in it just brought more falling and more painful a headache.

The boy next to him, apparently named Shiro, was already up and looking about, which made him a candidate for knowing more about what was happening than the others. though chances are he just happened to be more of a morning person than the rest. "Hi there, would you happen to know what exactly our situation is? I don't expect you do, but I'd rather just ask anyway. My name is Kaito, as you can see from my neat label right here," a pat accompanying the statement to show its proof. "And your name must be Shiro, nice to meet you if I haven't already. My memory is a bit...off right now, sorry if I knew you."

A sudden thought popped into Kaito's head, and was emphasized by being mentally pictured and repeatedly flashing, stopping almost all train of thought. Blood, unseeing eyes, and a nice three letter marker were the features of the image. "Before you answer any of that, I have a more important question: do I look dead to you? Anything sticking out of my back, pale skin, bullet holes, the works? I'd hate for this to be the afterlife, seems a bit too simple and not very exciting at all."

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The the dark and sinister feel that derived from the negative district was what anyone could speculate as atonement. This kind of life wasn't one that the collector was proud of, but he shouldered the cold heart he'd undertaken. If you were really curious as to the time you had left, you merely had to look at your cellphone's battery life. They never died, maybe if they did it would be a foreshadow of the worst.

Pulling up his scarf, he took one step over the edge and took the plunge from the highest building. The fall would kill a man, but he'd been swept along with the pull of gravity. The neon lights shimmering off his white scarf, the young body pivoted, a glow that came from his arm, a triangle tattoo. From behind he sprouted triangular wings that hovered behind with the sensation of being attached, as he spun the drag caught him and he'd been pulled against the drop.

His his name was Rien Hanekoma, but the only memory he has besides his name is another name, TheLOL_Flashlight. Weird this being his only memory besides brief intersections in his life, but rather than worry about this, survival as a current priority held more importance. The collector broke into a glide as he felt like a human hang glider soaring through the district. The game was scheduled to begin shortly, but he couldn't be bothered to be prompt, this was relaxing by itself. Gliding over the moving train along the district, it ran from one end of the dark district directly to their base. Sticking the landing atop one of the train cars, he layed down flat on his back hand stroking his head as he went through a tunnel entering their headquarters.

"Might as well catch a quick nap before we're dispatched..." he said with sloth as the train carried him inside.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"This is so damn good. I LOVE apples." Juice dripped from his lip and empty laughter drifted over the edge of the sky scraper he sat atop. "Its nearly time for the next game. I wonder where Rien is??"

Vandikan sat with both legs crossed there was a loud crunch as he bit into an apple. It was one of the really juicy kinds that were bright red in color. Even as the odd man continued to much on said apple, he never touched it, just leaned in a bit to take another bite while the apple floated in front of him. When there was as single piece of skin left upon the apple Van snickered and launched away from his face and dropped off the side of a tall building.

It was odd, Van seemed a tease when he was atop large and tall structures but falling back to the ground was also something he found steadily amusing. The negative district was just that; negative. It constantly made Vandikan think of being a fragment and how horrible it was. "Damn it." Thinking about such things after you dropped off a building was never good and Van saw that he was quite close to smashing into the pavement below. He'd rather not become a splattered mess on the ground either.

Nearly 20 feet away, a red mustang convertible sat unoccupied, "That'll do finely." A beam of red light fired from Vanikan's left palm and hit the car, which Van then dragged over to himself and dropped into the driver's seat perfectly, taking no damage from the drop a tall. "I gotta be careful."

The red circle sticker on the back of Vadikan's neck glowed and from his hand spawned a car key that was made of a shiny red stone or rock. He let go of the key and thrust it into the ignition and peeled out from the curb and drove off down the road, speakers blaring loudly. "I like this song...I think??"

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Snapping his phone shut, Raz sighs as he turns back to the book that their leader rudely interrupted him from. But once again his is interrupted by the loud racket that is his fellow Collector. The young man, or possibly ancient ancestor, groans loudly about being bored after plopping down on the same couch that Raz is sitting on. Were he Kael, he would ignore the outburst from the person and either go back to reading or just walk out. But Raz is not Kael. So instead of being one who spoils the mood of a setting, Raz decides to offer his coworker something to do. But what is there to do here? It's obvious that the person has grown tired of the outdated video games, and there was never anything to watch on the television, granted that could just be Raz's own preferences. That's when he looks at that opened book sitting in the palm of his hand. Perfect.

"If you're so bored, you could always clean something. Or, if you prefer, you can read this book of mine. I've already finished it three times and was thinking of donating it to the local library anyways."

With those words the young man snaps the book shut and places it next to the man. And instead of sitting there waiting on a response, he walks over to a shelf filled with books of various types, sizes and languages. He passively scans the titles of the books until he find a particularly old looking book with a title written in Gaelic. Raz knows that he has a hard time reading the dead language, but it should be rather entertaining. With that thought he pulls the book from the shelf and opens to a random page only to realize that it's a collection of legends and fairy tales regarding Irish lore. The particular story that he opened the book to tells the legend of the Gaelic goddess of wisdom named Shannon who fell into a river and drowned. That very river was then named Shannon after her.

Thinking that he's found his book to read, Raz walks back to his seat and sits down. He then pulls out his phone again and brings up one of the contacts, another Collector in this little game, and quickly thumbs in the message, "It's about to start. Where are you?" He then slides the phone onto his leg with the vibrate function turned on and resumes his reading, this time from the start of the book.

"I've heard that we've got an interesting group this time around. Should be interesting for my first time playing this game as a collector."

~~

Kael finds his head pounding as he hears the voices of others around him. He fights to keep a groan of annoyance in his throat as he opens his eyes only to find that the bright white of his surroundings overloads the optical nerves and sends blinding pain through his head. This pushes the groan out of his mouth as he pushes himself to his feet. After a few seconds of rubbing his eyes over his eyelids he lets himself open them to get a better look around him. The first thing that he sees is exactly what blinded him: a parking lot with a reversed color scheme. The second thing that he notices is two guys with skin darker than his own conversing with one another. But this doesn't fully register to him through the questions regarding his own identity. That's when he sees the name tag pinned to his shirt. He quickly rips this off and looks at the words written on it.

"Kael Manself..."

He admits that he finds some form of completeness to that name, but it still feels hollow for some reason. Almost as if there's something else that should be added. Like a second name. But his head starts to hurt as he starts to follow this train of thought so he drops the mental subject and instead looks around again. This time he scans the area beyond where he currently is. He notices that there are people walking around as if this were part of their everyday lives. But then again, it very well could be and it is quite common to see a group of people sleeping in a parking lot. He then looks at the rest of the group, the ones still sleeping, and starts to wonder if they know each other and that's why they are all sleeping in the same area. But why is it this specific area? Were they doing something illegal and got caught? Or perhaps they were just spending time together as friends and eventually got tired? Perhaps they are waiting on something together? Once again his head starts to hurt and he drops his line of thoughts.

"Alright, I guess the first thing to do is try to figure out what is going on."

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cold... dizzy... For a moment, she feels light, weightless. But, as her eyelids begin to break away each other, the feeling crashes and she's dropped from cloud nine onto a harsh, rough ground. It scratches her back, stabbing at her skin and pushing her to get up.

Eyes flickering open, a pair of bright blue orbs peer out into the sky above, a sky that looks like a grey, clouded haze in her eyesight. For that moment, the world was a blur, everything distant and made up of blurry blocks of hues and shades. Curiouser and curiouser... That little spark of curiosity gets the best of her, coaxing her to sit up. When she does, a small groan slithers betwixt her clenched jaw, a hand pressing itself against her eye socket and forehead. She presses her eyelids together, shaking her head. The heavy feeling of disillusionment and dizziness draped over her as she hung her head.

Alright... where was she? What happened? Where was this?

The girl racks her brain, but it keeps drawing blanks. Every thought is left in a white haze in her mind's eyes. Her hands start to shake and get sweating. She starts to panic as her heart races. Why can't she remember? She keeps fighting to remember and that twinge of anxiety pushes her to look around the area, to figure out clues -- a hint to what happened.

Her blue orbs seem to swim in the whites of her eyes, ever scanning and ever searching for something. The blurry world around her comes more and more into view, the grey haze left in her vision now washed away. However, as she searches for a sign, she's drawn to a single sight, left at her feet.

Big, white letters. Suddenly, it clicks.

"KRISTEN EVERWOOD"

The name sparks something: a chain. Suddenly, she remembers... That's her name. Her name! A leap of excitement, an enthralling relief, jumps inside of her and a small smile breaks onto her once panicked features.

As she fixates on the white letters, three of the letters on the floor stick out: K. I. T. Kit? Just the thought of that word brings a little well of comfort to her. Suddenly, she feels safe.

...be the afterlife, seems a bit too simple and not very exciting at all.

A voice sparks in her ear and the girl, Kit, finds herself tuning in at the mention of the word 'afterlife'. She's left wondering the same thing, but keeps her lips pressed together tight. No need to speak up, she thought, just a moment to tune in and listen. She traces the big, white letters with her narrowed eyes, still listening.

But then came the next question...

'Now what?'

Awards
Blank.

Blank, blank, blank and black. Just total darkness–who turned out the lights? Where was she? Who was she?

She opened her eyes (when had she closed them, anyway?) to a blinding light that immediately assaulted her. With a groggy groan she flexed her fingertips and wriggled her toes. How in the world did she end up on her back? Ugh! Just… so many questions! She fumbled, quite literally, to push through her thoughts a-many and shakily push to her feet. She looked down, and… huh? Words. Blocky words painted down and about her. D-, Dikuuu-… Dikushi? And suddenly it clicked, pounced on her.
Dikushi Janeru. Her name. Her pretty ugly name. DJ… that sounded better. Her gaze caught another peculiar feature: more lines, and more people strewed about her. Just waking up from the very sleep that had lulled DJ.

Weird. Just what was going on?

Blank. Like a slate. All of them, here. No past, a questionable future… only thing for certain was now. Nowhere else to go but forward, right? Right. DJ did she that, approaching one of the memory-less characters. A girl. Maybe a little less than her age, but just as clueless as her from the looks of it. Hopefully she didn’t scare her away? After all, DJ didn’t look much approachable–the exact opposite, really. Hostile, with a sour look on her scrunched up visage, hands in her pockets in a less than friendly (or delicate) manner. She looked quite peeved–she had the right to be, yeah, but what more could this girl have known if they were in the exact same circumstances? Time to find out…

Hey, d'you know what’s goin’ on here?”

[[OoC: sorry for any glaring mistakes and the shortness! Erghh, I’m in a rush…Will go back to edit if I need to?]]

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"WAH," The nineteen year old suddenly jumped to life with his left hand clinging to his head.... why had he done that? He.... wait what was his name... why had he been so startled? The sudden spiral of questions coming from the just waking up started to hurt mentally so much to the point his left hand was resting on his head for a new reason. Okay time to calm down..... was the first thought that came to him as he stopped thinking for a moment looking at the area around him.... where ever he was, was added to the list of questions he already had. It was a parking lot.... he thought... he wasn't a hundred percent sure, but that sounded right to him.

"Well at least thats a positive," the teen chuckled to himself. He sudden felt upbeat as if his actually self had caughty up with the amnesia filled teen... that was good he felt better with the smile on his face some reason. Looking down he noticed a name in black in front of him.

"Jack Grener.... sounds right..... I'll take it," the nineteen year old said with his smile as he looked more around his surroundings.... apparently he wasn't the only one. to his left were to girls talking, infront were two boys asking each other questions... so far he could tell one thing out of this... he apparently was the current oldest of the "group".

"Well now don't i feel like a fish out of water," he said aloud as he stood up dusting himself off as he started to walk only to stop noticing something on his left hand.... a sticker? That was a odd thing he went to reach it only to notice there was also one on his right hand to. The left one had a picture of a pair of gauntlets while the right was a thunder bolt with the number a eight on it.... strange, but neat.

".... hey anyone got weird stickers plastered on their body as well," Jack asked as he walked around the area looking for a way out of the current location unknowing what exactly was outside waiting for all of them. He sighed as he finally found a exit staircase... so there was a way down.

"Anyone hurt," Jack aslo through out there in case they hadn't all came safely to this place. "Wherever here is."
..............................................................................................................................

"Ahhhh~ is poor Silver so tired he could just die of boredom," a sweet voice suddenly rang in the room, however the person giving out the hymn filled angelic voice was giving a more then unwelcomed introduction of herself in the room as a very well edged demonic looking hook wrapped itself around Silvers neck. A delicate hand softly rested on the mans right shoulder as the other held the hook connected to a gauntlet by a chain. The weapon known as Curse of Gothic Insanity was simply inches away from decapitating the current leader of the collectors when sudden to the mans left a youthful and energenic looking girls face appeared with a sweet smile. Every move this girl had made had been very silent her very presence in the room had probable not even been noted by anyone until she had threatenly appeared around Silver... well Silver had probable noticed.

"Just kidding heeehehehe," she giggled as the weapon brightly transformed back into its tatto form on her left forearm. the girl then slouched onto Silvers back looking quiet bored herself as she ruffled his hair as if to get a reaction. It was quiet clear this girls mentality was to be kept highly in question by those around her.

"Hm?..... Oh you must be the newbie," Rika said turning her head toward Raz reconizing his presence. A new type of smile was formed on her lips at the sudden notification of Raz's words.

"I love to hear that.... the last few games have been quiet boring as of late," Rika purred in response as she used Silver as a lever to upright herself now sitting with her legs crossed ontop of the seemingly safe sofa. It had been quiet awhile since there had been any fragment that had satisfied her wild urge for blood... well the type that was worth her time anyways.... blood was something she always was able to get each cycle. Yet the kind that came from a true challenge someone who deserved her attention to the point that she wouldn't anyone else have them.... it had been a few years since such a opponent like that had represented themselves to her. Grabbing her cell phone she started to hum a small tune as she looked through her contacts... so there was currently eight collectors this cycle... strange that was three less then last time... now that she thought about it... their numbers werent usually this low.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The gentle sounds of humming coming from the air that ricocheted off the wall as the train entered the building. A structure that was long and winding, the very echoes lulled the collector to sleep. His light breathing muffled by the twisting corridors of the tunnel that the train sped through on its tracks. Beginning to slow down, the neon lights were above his brow now. He yawned suddenly, as it was safe to lift his head being out of the tunnel. The screeching released by the train's air-breaking system was more than enough to wake him from his brief nap. Letting out a yawn casually, he leaned forward stretching and pulling his young bones into place.

"Time for that meeting..." he said almost as if fear was present.

At the beginning of each game, all the collectors were gathered in one finite area. The negative district, each holding on currently what what amount of time in their immortality they'd been given. A life span could also reflect the significance of their endeavors, or more potentially R.3.M's interest in their talents when collecting memories. These were all things that this collector in particular thought about, to be famous like The Unabomber wasn't his intention, but the Unabomber had survived for a long time and he couldn't help but wonder how, and for this long?

As he thumbed along the moderate moving conveyer belt of all things, he rested his arm on the moving railing as it was taking him closer and closer to the audience chamber. Here the collectors gathered at the start of every game and discussed orders amongst their peers. Rien was lazy, but semi-pessimistic so he had his preference of asking questions and being a nuisance at these gatherings. Cutting into downtime wasn't something he enjoyed, so the need for unnecessary questions usually flourished from him at these things.

He approached the empty hall, then yawned again still catching some of his remaining drowsiness. Wiping the eye crust from his eyes, he entered the dark room with the faint tint of the spotlights that hung above their heads. His usual entrance, eyes shut, and arm hanging steadfast on his neck to emulate his signature. How these things were a pain in the neck, and he often stroked it to console his boredom inflicted pain. A neat metaphor here, but it didn't take long for them to all gather in one place. Per usual, he used Mirror's head as an arm rest as he yawned again and awaited their briefing.

"You know, I come here often, have you gotten taller?" he said to Mirror with a droll expression.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- You Really Don't Deserve It -~

She'd woken hours before,and when sleep avoided her grip, the white-haired girl surrendered and got up to prowl the streets. Searching for something, anything, to point her in the right direction of recovering that one thing she'd lost. Mirror can't tell you what that something is, or even how long she spent wandering the different distracts searching for that single clue; and after hours of searching with no luck, Mirror retreated back to headquarters in an attempt to avoid questioning.

Arriving in her room, Mirror glanced at the time, and even though she was exhausted; shrugged and headed straight for her bedroom door. Pulling the door open, Mirror stepped out of the room, shut the door behind her, and walked down the halls; not even bothering to pay attention to her surroundings. No one bothered her, or at least not usually. She heard the faintest sounds drifting through one of the doors, rolling her eyes, Mirror reached out a hand and shoved the door open; seeing Silver hunched over a game machine. Rolling her eyes again, she quietly slipped in and shut the door soundlessly behind her. Slipping through the shadows, she kept glancing around to make sure she wasn't about to get ambushed by someone. She hated it when that happened, even though she couldn't explain why.

"How long until you think it begins, Silver?"

The question escaped her before Mirror could stop herself, sighing in quiet defeat; Mirror hopped over the back of the chair and collapsed in the seat. Looking over at the others in the room, Mirror shook her head and cracked open her book, flipping to her spot in it; she quickly pinned the spot down and started reading the book, a gentle grin on her face as Mirror waited for the starting signal to be given; telling the collectors they could, well, collect memories. She tried to focus on her book, but after re-reading the same paragraph three times; she snapped the book shut and put it on the table. Leaning her head back, she dangled her feet over the edge and asked softly, "Do you think we'll win this game? Or are we going to lose?"

Mirror glanced at Raz as he grabbed a different book from the shelves, a little surprised he hadn't noticed her yet. Blinking quietly, she saw him start typing on his phone, and she didn't know who the message was too; but she had a pretty strong suspicion on what the message contained. "Don't worry about them Raz, they'll get here when they get here. I don't think the REM will get too PO'd at some of us being late, he expects it from the new kids." Readjusting how she was sitting, Mirror looked over at the two boys on the couch and added halfheartedly, "What do you think, Silver?"

Before Silver had a chance to respond, Rika appeared behind him and placed her scythe to the older Collector's throat. Peeking over the top of her book, Mirror frowned slightly and shut the hardcover romance book; placing it on the table next to her, Mirror sat up straight and looked back at the other girl.

"Well, it looks like someone wants this game to get started." She muttered under her breath, her eyes briefly flicked to Silver, wanting to ask him if he thought Ren would so himself this game or not, but she didn't want to attract too much attention to herself, especially with Ms. Mentally Unstable present; yet somethings can't be helped. Mirror felt something hit her on the head as a voice teased, "You know, I come here often, have you gotten taller?"

A frown touching her face, Mirror reached up and swatted Rien's arm away from her head. "Stop touching me! And I'm not short!" She snapped, rage flaring in her eyes as, again, her berserk got poked by her fellow collector.

~- Isn't Something Missing...? -~

Stirring slightly, Anna pushed herself up, scanning her surroundings for any indication of where she was. The white light washed out almost everything, making her vaguely wonder where she was until her eyes landed on the black parking spot-like areas that were serving as "beds" for other people. Pushing herself to her feet, Anna blinked several times, trying to get her vision to stabilize so it wasn't as fuzzy. She felt something brush against her leg, making Anna flinch as she recoiled from it; only to relax as she identified it as a dog. Wait, why would I feel comfortable with this strange dog? And what's up with my eyes! she thought, a mild surge of panic racing through her for several heartbeats.

She heard the sound of different voices talking, listening to them she identified two of them as male, and one was named Shiro. Taking a hesitant step forward, she nearly called out when another voice, this time female, asked, "Does anyone know where we are? The name's Siam, nice to meet you all." Turning her head in the girl's direction, Anna caught glimpses of the girl's blond hair and brownish-gray? eyes; Siam also seemed to have been dressed in gray, white and light pink. Frowning slightly, Anna heard the dog's bark and glanced in the canine's direction, again noticing the lack of color. Troubled by this, Anna glanced down and saw the fuzzy lines of letter at her feet.

Crouching down, she ran her fingers over it and squinted at the letters. Does that read Aliviana? Is that my name? She asked silently, unsure if that was the truth or not, she whispered, "Anna," not even considering that there were others around her. Instead, she just focused on the name for a few more heartbeats before she climbed back to her feet; dusting her clothes off, Anna glanced around her and tried to identify her surroundings, suddenly frustrated by her lack of sight before colors came alive in her mind.

What's going on? And where am I anyway?

Hearing another boy say something, Anna tensed and glanced in that boy's direction too fast; making her vision spin and become blurry. Raising a hand to her head, she closed her eyes for a few moments, before she opened her eyes and took a couple of steps forward. "I really hate to repeat questions that others have, but does anyone know what's going on here?"

~- I Drift Off Again -~

Sync rolled over on his right side; opening one green eye, he spotted the collector leaning against the door. Blaster, his mentor for the week. Lovely. Closing his eyes against the minor headache he had, Sync again heard Blaster's greeting ring through his head.

"Welcome to the party, kid. And a great big, welcome to hell, too."

Sync exhaled softly, pushing himself up as he brushed off the other boy's snarky comment. He didn't feel like playing mind games; he was more interested in finding out what the REM wanted. How'd he know the REM wanted them? He'd read the message that came in moments before, only to fake sleeping once more. He hadn't been able to get any form of reprieve the night before.

He glanced at the older collector before he stood up and headed for the door. "What took you so long to wake up?" Blaster snapped, acid lacing every syllable. Sync didn't pay no mind to him though; Blaster wasn't worth increasing the pain in his head.

Stepping into the hallway, Sync headed toward where the other collectors were heading. Sync knew that Blaster was close behind him, so he didn't have to speak loudly for a clipped, "Technically, I wasn't asleep; I was hiding from the world, and before you make your typical response, shut up and walk." to be heard by its intended recipient. Silence hung in between them, thick with hostility. Reaching the required room, Sync shoved the door open and quickly made his way to a shady, deserted corner.

Sync stopped only when he reached the shadows; turning to look at the room at large, he leaned against the wall behind him and waited for the others to appear. While waiting for the rest of them, Sync closed his eyes and let his mind wander to a precious, yet distant memory while still paying close attention for in case someone decided to make small talk.

Or if Blaster wanted to lecture him for the second time in as many days.

Remembering that his phone had buzzed on the way here, Sync flipped it open and opened the text message he'd gotten. It's about to start. Where are you? He glanced up at Raz, knowing that the main reason they were "friends" was because they were both new at the Collector thing. Looking up at where Raz was again, he said in answer, "Over here, Raz."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"Hi there, would you happen to know what exactly our situation is? I don't expect you do, but I'd rather just ask anyway. My name is Kaito, as you can see from my neat label right here. And your name must be Shiro, nice to meet you if I haven't already. My memory is a bit...off right now, sorry if I knew you. Before you answer any of that, I have a more important question: do I look dead to you? Anything sticking out of my back, pale skin, bullet holes, the works? I'd hate for this to be the afterlife, seems a bit too simple and not very exciting at all."

The teenager stared blankly at the...apparently other teenager who woke up too, with his space being directly next to his. He blinked a few times before his mouth formed a grin and he put his hands behind his head. "Nah bro, you look pretty alive to me! Nice to meet you too. I can't really remember anything either, so you aren't alone in that boat. The labels are kinda cool though huh?" He replied, smiling at his fellow adolescent.

The labels are kinda cool? What kinda question was that? Of course they weren't cool! They were anything but cool! All these people wake up in a strange white room remembering absolutely nothing, and the only thing they know is some name that is given to them?! How does the room know their names? But the only thing he could comment was that they were "cool"?

Before he could apologize to Kaito for his rather stupid comment, he stopped to observe the room begin to fill up with alive. All of the other people began to wake up, all with the same puzzled and confused expressions and mannerisms he himself had demonstrated. Apparently he wasn't the only one. What exactly was going on here? He felt like that question may have been asked too many times. He thought it was kinda nice that everyone was helping each other though.

".... Hey, anyone got weird stickers plastered on their body as well? Anyone hurt?"

Shiro grinned, whoever that guy was, he seemed like a nice guy. He stood and squinted in his direction, attempting to read the name plate he had, but he couldn't make it out. Didn't he say something about stickers? Shiro looked a his hands around his immediate area. Nothing. He patted his pockets and then eventually buried his hands inside them. He felt a smooth plastic-like material. Pulling it out of his pocket he held it inthe palm of his hand and studied it.

"It's a...spray can." He murmured before flashing another grin. It looked awesome! Whoever he was, he was liking his style. He turned back to Kaito. "Hey, you got one too?"

"I really hate to repeat questions that others have, but does anyone know what's going on here?"

The one to speak up was a girl. A girl and a...dog? Wierd, he didn't notice the dog before. Shiro shrugged. Maybe he wasn't paying attention. He looked around to see if anyone would speak up. But he figured if no one else would, he should.

"Sorry, I don't have any idea what's going on. And by the looks of it, I don't think anyone else does either." He replied, calling out to her grinning and giving her his most hopeful smile. Maybe if he could keep smiling, keep everyone calm, no one would panic. Right? Right? So why was he so scared? Why was he himself panicking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you're so bored, you could always clean something. Or, if you prefer, you can read this book of mine. I've already finished it three times and was thinking of donating it to the local library anyways."

Raz placed the book he was reading beside Silver and proceeded to go get another book from the bookshelf. Silver picked the book up by a corner and held it in front of him as if he was studying the cover of the book upside down. "Whoa ho ho ho ho ho! Bookworm guy dude new person whippersapper! I can think of sixty-five thousand trillion better things to do than read a boring BOOK!," He said, as he began to open it and scan the pages.

"How long until you think it begins, Silver?"

The high pitched scream happened very unnaturally as the man tossed his book into the air. "Popsicle. Didn't. I. Tell. You. Not. To. Sneak. Up. On. Me. Like. That." Silver said unnecessarily drawn out and shakily. He should've been used to this seeing as how it was kind of Mirror's MO to just up and appear unnoticed sometimes. He's been through quite a few cycles with her and should be used to her methods. Or perhaps this was just a ploy, so he could fit in? Was he attempting to be comedic relief?

"Do you think we'll win this game? Or are we going to lose?"

"Of course we'll win Popsicle. When do we not win? Oh! By the way. Got a new beanie. Lookatitlookatitlookatit. Aweful right? Full of awe? Hip? Cool?" He chimed, smiling as he pointed to the bright pink bandanna he had wrapped around his head.

"Don't worry about them Raz, they'll get here when they get here. I don't think the REM will get too PO'd at some of us being late, he expects it from the new kids. What do you think, Silver?"

"Ahhhh~ is poor Silver so tired he could just die of boredom."

A weapon was held at Silver's neck and he already knew full well who it was. There was only one weapon that looked like that, and of course he recognized her voice.

"Just kidding heeehehehe."

Rika ruffled with Silver's hair, or rather his head as his hair was underneath...his new bandanna!

"Whoa! Sexypants! Watcheay theay bandannaeyay!" He responded with quite poor attempts at Pig Latin. She used him as leverage to prop herself onto the sofa and Raz didnt seemed the least bit bothered by anything. That book mustve bee interesting! More interesting than his! Which was why he pawned off the boring one!

"Stop touching me! And I'm not short!"

Silver waved a pale hand. "Aaah chill out, Popsicle. Sheesh." He said with a grin and yawned. "OOOOOOKAY! Who we missin?"

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
~- Awakening -~

Noise...

loud​
blaring,​

glaring noise....

make it stop,​

just make it stop​
please....

She opened her eyes, only to close them again as a soft groan found its way out of her throat. For some reason, her whole body ached; it felt almost like she'd gotten hit by a car, like that one time...

That one time what? What had happened, what had she just been comparing the bruised feeling too? She didn't know, and she couldn't pin it down. Every time she tried to get the memory to hold still, it slid away from her, like so much water, sliding through her fingers and her thoughts before she had the chance to examine it.

Taking another shot at opening her eyes, she resisted the urge to close them again as a blinding white glare invaded her senses. Slowly, as her eyes readjusted, the white muted to a more manageable level, allowing her to see the... parking lot? How had she wound up here? And why would a parking lot be white with black space markers? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

One at a time, other things caught her attention. She wasn't alone; there were a bunch of kids, other teens here too. They all seemed confused, talking to each other to try and piece together what was going on. Slowly shifting her position, she pulled herself into a seated position and curled her arms around her knees, feeling very exposed in her strapless, open backed top.

But why? It wasn't that bad; it showed off some skin, sure, but the shirt wasn't anything too revealing either. But that feeling of being exposed was there, along with the sense that she couldn't get close to these people, even though she was dying for companionship. She realized that she didn't remember anything; she knew she was in a parking lot, she knew that these other people were kids her age and that they quite possibly went to the same school. But she didn't remember anything that would cement this knowledge and ease her tension; everything that wasn't everyday knowledge was gone, leaving her lost and confused.

Lifting her head, she caught sight of a set of letters just inches in front of her. "Chelsea... Greene? Is that my name?" Looking closer, she saw one more line of text.

"Cheza..."

~- A Shell With No Soul -~

"Technically, I wasn't asleep; I was hiding from the world, and before you make your typical response, shut up and walk."

Blaster just huffed a soft laugh, lengthening his stride until Sync had fallen in behind him. Unconsciously, he reached for his coat pocket; but when his brain caught up with his hand, the dark haired Collector scowled before quickly shoving his hands in his jeans pockets instead. It didn't sit well with him that he'd been reaching for the pack of cigarettes when the Rage was tucked away sleeping. True, he didn't like the damn meetings, they bored his ass off, but listening to the brass drone on about their duties and that kind of shit wasn't enough of a reason to reach for the nicotine. Not unless it was the briefing from hell, and he hadn't run into that one just yet.

So his mood, which was always bad in the first place, went completely sour by the time he and Sync reached the meeting room. While Sync tucked himself into a shadowed corner in an attempt to avoid some of the noise, Blaster grabbed a chair at the table. Now, it was time to wait for the higher Collectors to finish bull shitting and get down to business.

Translation: Boredom before the meeting ever began.

Blaster rolled his eyes at the heated out burst from Mirror. Throwing a glare at the girl, he propped his boots on the table, rocked the chair back on two legs and clasped his hands behind his head before snapping, "Sheesh, who unleashed the emergency siren in the room? You're vertically challenged, Albino; suck it up and get over it!"

Kazem

Various other people were rising up, looking confused on the most part. Kaito's new acquaintance confirmed both the matter of this not being a potential afterlife setting and the fact that memories weren't exactly easy to remember. The opinion on the labels at each of their stalls wasn't exactly the same as Kaito's, but the guy seemed trustworthy.

Stickers seemed to be the next topic of the minute, and as Shiro looked for his, Kaito checked his hands and arms. A quick brush against his pants pocket showed an unusual texture residing inside, and led to the discovery of the mystery sticker. Shiro's evidently turned out to be something of interest, judging by his grin, which was probably considerably more unique than Kaito's own. "Looks like you got a better one, mine is just this cruddy spiral." An extension of the arm and turning of the wrist presented said sticker to Shiro, the spiral being seemingly distorted in parts, and played a tiny trick on the eye around the distortions, for they always moved whenever you looked somewhere else on the sticker.

The urge to place the sticker was too great for Kaito, but where to place it was hard to decide. The common placement on the hands or face just didn't seem like him, and this deep thought blocked out most of the comments the other confused teens had to say. Whenever Kaito tried to place it somewhere he thought unique, it seemed like he had a vague feeling of repetitiveness, which instantly converted into a dislike for that location. He gave up and just plastered it on his left arm near his wrist, and dealt with the annoyance his body and unmemorable experiences were telling him to feel.

This annoyance was short lived, however, due to two things. First of all, he seemed to have been cold or some other odd feeling, as there was a strong shiver that traveled down his entire spine. Adding to that, the sticker was gone when he looked for it on his arm. The area where it was still felt like there was a presence there, but no visible evidence was present to suggest the sticker had ever been there at all. Kaito directed his gaze to Shiro, and gave him a curious look.

"Hey, mind putting your sticker on? I'm just wondering about something. No questions, because I don't have any answers until after you put it on. You might see why I asked when you do."

Argenteus

It was darkness, then it was the screeching sound of static. Then it was blinding ecstasy followed by unbearable pain. Then a blackout, interrupted by bouts of wakefulness. But... nothing.
Today had not been a good day.
Minutes, hours or millennia (Who could tell the difference, really?) later, Courtney woke up dead. Or, nearly dead, she couldn't quite tell. Strange sensation. "Feeling" she thought it was called, she felt asphalt below her. She got the feeling she could move. What was move? She must find out. Courtney gave a surge of effort that proved wasted as the movement of her muscles came easily to her. She stepped upward and comically fell forward. But she soon found that movement came natural to her. Another sensation. Sight? Yes... she saw... white? She got the inexorable feeling that this was a parking lot, and some idea what this meant, but no vision came with to give an example. She had no concept that white was not their normal color. She didn't remember who she was, but then, she didn't have a concept of what who was. Then it was a blackout.

She came to in what she knew to be a few seconds this time. Her concepts were more firmly intact. She understood her senses, though she would have to get used to using them. And she got the idea that something was missing from her. Her memories, she quickly gathered it must be. She looked at black text, intricately spray-painted on the ground below her. She didn't know what it was at first, but in her concept snapped in place of text and language very quickly. Courtney Griffith. Then it was a blackout... no, it wasn't. She could be stronger this time. She stayed awake, and lifted herself back upright. She understood her concepts fully now.

"Where... am I? And is everyone else as confused as... me?" she spoke, at first with a certain difficulty, then with ease. "My name might be Courtney Griffith by the way. That's a... name right?" she continued.

Meanwhile she searched her pockets. 3 packages of unknown contents. She pulled one out and found it was a pack of condoms. An iPod shuffle. She stowed both back in. Some money as well? United states dollars, she thought. And a sticker. She pulled it out and found it had a silhouette of a nude woman on a light yellow background, surrounded by a red border. She felt others would look at it and think it wrong, so she put it away quickly. But... what was wrong about it? She waited for the concept to lock in, but the concept never came. She even felt it was... beautiful. Something to be admired. But she knew others might not see it that way.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sometimes it was fun to make extravagant appearances. For this meeting in particular, Van felt the need to act out. It was hard enough keeping ones individuality as a collector. A being possessed with the force to steal and alter memories?? Even now there were times when Vandiken questioned his desires. He could easily be the next R.E.M but at what cost?? These were the types of things that made Van question just about everything there was to question, which in turn was everything.

Other than R.E.M.

"Looks the same as ever, boring and then some." Van materialized three or so feet from Rien. Nobody was talking or saying much of anything so Vandiken figured he wasn't simply assuming. "I had way too much fun on the way here guys you've no idea. I felt pretty bad ass but hell I'm rambling."

If anything was to be different, Vandiken expected it to be for the bettering of the game itself. "What's the deal this time around?? I get bored far too easy with this each time." He was of course lying completely. Each and every second of every game was intense to Van as a collector because he was able to better his use of both the sticker and himself. Van was quite aware that mastery of oneself was key to what he had planned.

"I know I say this often but every other time I see you Rien...I feel reckless. Shit's cray."

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Blank. Dazed. Kit's blue eyes kept staring at the concrete and asphalt, still fixated on those spraypainted words. Questions built up in her thoughts, but no answer that she told herself seemed to answer any question she had. So, she kept quiet, hoping that no one would notice her.

click... click...

Soon enough, footsteps were coming closer. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw someone nearing her. She gulped, wincing.

'Please don't talk to me...'

Hey, d'you know what’s goin’ on here?

Cue the facepalming. Great, the universe didn't grant her wish. That one little, tiny wish! It would've been rude to say nothing, but hopefully one little sentence or something would get this girl to find someone else to talk to. Her hands started shaking. She was not good with socialization or even talking.

"Umm...," she piqued up, looking up at the girl. She never met her gaze, constantly shifting her eyes away, "Well... beats me. I've honestly got no clue... Seems pretty odd to wake up in the middle of nowhere, though."

Glancing around, she saw the others (more and more now as everyone started to wake up) chatting, all plagued by their own curious queries. All of them were distracted... Hopefully no one would notice. After scooping something off of the ground, Kit put on the hoodie that was wrapped around her waist, the sleeves floppy over her hands. She pocketed the stickers at a nagging feeling she had, and stepped off. There was a pathway nearby. Maybe there were some answers down it...

Awards
The answer didn’t please D.J. any, if the frown on her face was evidence enough to her inward annoyance. So she hadn’t any clue about this strange event, either... Great. Awesome. So then they were all clueless. Grumbling under her breath, she ran a hand through her disheveled hair, then rubbed at her neck.

What now? The million-dollar question on everyone’s mind. Pausing, she flicked her piercing gaze to the side, looking the girl before her up and down where she stood.

Well, she was obviously jittery. Like a quivering rabbit, bounding off at the first sign of reprieve elsewhere. That reprieve, a pathway, likely out of sight and interest of the other people waking to this strange and enigmatic place. Did she know something D.J. didn’t? Ah, no, probably not; she’d just admitted her bewilderment about the current situation, right? It seemed the entire whole point of the abrupt leave was to scram from the attention; not have it follow her. Something D.J. was aware of because it was a feeling she too felt familiar with, as though the “her” before was... quite the anti-social character.

So, yeah, she sorta emphasized. Still. That didn’t stop D.J. from plunging her hands into her hoodie’s pockets, kicking out her feet, and casually rolling alongside the girl in her skate-sneakers. Would the other find offense? Oh well. Sucks. D.J. wanted answers. If this was the path to it, she’d hang ‘round with the jittery squirt until she got them.

Argenteus

Though nobody even acknowledged Courtney's presence, she discovered from listening that they all had as few answers as she did. Two of them filed down a long, thin pathway. She thought to speak up, but knew that the others would notice the pathway given enough time. She was divided on whether to go with them or not, but ultimately decided to stay with the others... for now. She felt a bit nervous, but decided it was time for them to move on.

She spoke again, this time with more certainty. Her words fell into a familiar pattern of speaking, as if a way she spoke in her old life. "I'm Courtney. Now I gather nobody here has memories - I don't either. But how about we head down that path, or decide what to do otherwise. I don't know why we're here, but I'd bet we didn't volunteer - and I'd bet it's not safe either. If we stay, we could be falling into a trap." She spoke loudly, at a bit of a shout to address the entire group.

Courtney saw others taking the stickers out of their pockets, putting them on some spot of flesh. She wondered where to put it, and got a strong feeling that she should put it one particular place. It felt... familiar. She picked up the sticker and stuck her arm down her pants and into her undergarments, then put it on a single spot that felt right. She got the strange feeling that others wouldn't have put it there, or that they might think it strange that she had, but she didn't care now. She withdrew her hand.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Thats the question of the day it seem," Jack chuckled as the question of what was going on continued to be thrown out there. It seemed no one was extremely harmed, or even really hurt for that matter. However one of them spoke up suddenly suggesting to them all to either leave or go down the hallway. Jack grin created a sighed effect as he scratched his head... ya it would be best to just get the hell out of here, but what if it wasn't exactly safe for them to be fully grouped?

"Bad idea Courtney.... thats your name? It would be better if a few of use go out, and the others stay here to see if theres anything else that can be discovered," Jack countered with a shrug of his shoulders as he felt his lifted hand brush the shoulder of another. Looking to his side he noticed Kit aiming to go past him, and down the pathway with another girl right after her with roller skates. These two seemed like they had recovered fast while everyone else seemed a bit lagging at the moment.

".... Me and these two will head down first, once everyone else feels good follow to catch up with us I guess. If anyone else feels right as rain i guess you might as well follow now.... but lets not leave anyone alone.... no telling whats outside of this place," Jack said with a hint of worry himself... no idea what was out there was right. Even though his heart was still beating it didn't exactly mean they were alive.

"Alright were off," Jack said with a smile before patting the younger girl Kit on the back for taking the intiative. "By the way names Jack its nice to be traveling with ya two," he said with a chuckle as he walked with Kit.

"Sheesh, who unleashed the emergency siren in the room? You're vertically challenged, Albino; suck it up and get over it!"

"And your just a sourpuss who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut," Rika responded as she winked at Silver for the sexypants comment. Jumping of the couch she passed Blaster knocking his feet off the table clearly on purpose as she walked over to Mirror with a innocent enough smile. The smile however turned a little demonic as she leaned against Mirror as she put a hand around her female ally.

"Hey you why you never call... we girls gotta stay together ya know," She said as she tilted her head in a more then noticable way to glare at Rien. Swatted her hand at the annoyance she said.

"Go away girl talk," She then returned to Mirror with her more gentle smile. Clearly this girl.... was off the deep end. Yet she had been in the game for quiet a good amount of time so really striking back with her instability, and reputation of striking at fellow collectors made it hard to really do much about whose company she liked.... and whose clearly annoyed her.

Last edited:

Argenteus

Courtney was unperturbed. "In any case, we have to decide what to do next. If that hallway is the only way forward, staying here won't do any good either. If our goal is survival, we need to decide what to do. Now. I'll follow you two, but I advise you all make a decision fast." she spoke at the same volume as she walked down toward the path. Her walk was elegant and seemingly deliberate, as if a walk to inspire lust in others. This walk came naturally to Courtney, and she didn't even know she was doing it.

As she walked, she took time to wonder at things. Why was the parking lot white? She now had a vague idea that this was unusual, but she really doubted this was a normal parking lot. Why were her memories gone? She figured there was very little chance that someone had decided arbitrarily to take away their memories. And what were the stickers? They all seemed to have them, all with a different image, and they were all driven to put them on. She diverted a fragment of her attention to the location of the sticker: Physically it was clearly not there, it wasn't brushing against her underwear, but she still felt it. She dismissed her attention from this, and settled on that no answers could be derived from the available information.

She focused on the road ahead of her. The asphalt showed no signs of being painted - it rather looked inverted, to where even the lighting was terribly wrong. Paint was seen on the places where it could be expected, but it too looked wrong. Like the shading was inverted. Trees could be seen along it, with patches of grass, but they were a luminous white, from trunk to leaves. It seemed odd that the leaves and grass were not pink, but she didn't give it much thought. Though the place was mostly inverted, it did seem to have a blueish tint to it. She looked down at herself. She was not inverted, and her shadow cast on the asphalt normally, rather than being white. Looking up, the sky was black. The place was beautiful and terrible, like a sorceress queen. Was she worthy of the implications of being in such a place? She put the thought out of her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back