• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
EWS: So new thread then boss. Welp I guess I await your PM for plot for now. *falls on his new couch that he had a hell of a time getting into his apartment*

Sounds almost like my afternoon, except Skitty and I had to wrestle two boxsprings around a corner that didn't want to be wrestled with. XD *starts cursing because she wants to write, but her break is up in 3 minutes* WHY?!? T.T

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Sounds almost like my afternoon, except Skitty and I had to wrestle two boxsprings around a corner that didn't want to be wrestled with. XD *starts cursing because she wants to write, but her break is up in 3 minutes* WHY?!? T.T

That's okay I battled a mile with a free couch, and end up with a bunch of scratches... still got a free couch x3 1300 dollars saved YAY

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Yooooo sorry for the absence guys things have been crazy this week. That being said, the new thread should be up and running within a few days so expect that! I've got my basic skeleton of a story outlined ad I'm pretty excited...>:]

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is going to be an amazing amount of fun. I suppose I should attempt to create a new offbeat OC for my return.

I just peeped that when I logged in earlier, I was still a gold user. Now I'm legendary <3 I need to make myself a new avatar and tag a.s.a.p

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
@Tab: Sora's working on hammering out a few rough edges with the RP, and then we get Fragments 3.0 to play with. And when that happens, I get to return to the fun and frustration that is RPing with you and Darien all over again. XD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Nah, it's always frustrating with you guys cause I feel like I'm melting my brain to make killer posts to keep up with how wicked your characters are in fights. However, it's a good mind of frustration, not bad, if that makes sense. X3

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ha, you guys always say such things but i reality, it has been years since anybdy has actually seen me really fight. I haven't gone anywhere near my "past standards", it incites too much fear lol

I'm just always amused when a slew of rpers want to attack me at once. I end up being put in plot positions where either; I shouldn't lose, or I don't need to win. Then the mayhem starts.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I also remember a Naruto rp from ages ago, where I'm pretty sure it was one of your characters that took on my team of kunochi (detecting a massive spelling fail) to evaluate them, and you kept no selling me at every turn. However, I think my battle writing may have improved since the last time we RPed, so this time might be a little less brain melty. X3 I know better than to get into with you, cause I'm walking away with the short end of the stick. XD

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hmm, I think I actually remember that. Practice definitely makes us all better, that's a certainty. Sometimes it just takes a little more effort. Think around the box, not just over the edges <3

This time around I plan on making an OC whom uses her sticker tattoos to control some form of esoteric element duo. Maybe fire and lightning, or lightning and earth?? Or a combination of light and ice...hmm I haven't decided fully yet.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Nah, it's always frustrating with you guys cause I feel like I'm melting my brain to make killer posts to keep up with how wicked your characters are in fights. However, it's a good mind of frustration, not bad, if that makes sense. X3

Now you know how I feel with seph2, and you sisters all the time XD

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Alright guys! New thread is up. I still need to edit that first post for formatting reasons (also when I copy and paste it AUTOMATICALLY goes to italics and does not let me not make it italics so I'll have to figure that out. Half the text is black...ugh) anyway my computer is on some other, non responsive bs, so I'll get to that when I can. Do your best with it right now, but yeah soon this thread will close and we can move to the new one!

Also, Tav, hopefully the new thread will answer your question.

EDIT: Okay, I fixed the formatting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back