• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I know that's actually part of the reason I'm suggesting a new thread, because I know Dream went back to relook at things and it got her mad all over again. Although, I can understand why Light is suggesting with keeping with just this thread.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
It also have me the idea for a new character, but the point still stands. XD

Sorry about holding you guys up. I got booted off somehow, forgot what the devil my password was, and had to get the help of a mod because KHI won't send me emails, for some reason. -_-; I'll get that idea sent to you tomorrow, Sorapaw. *runs away to get back to The vampire shift*

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I know that's actually part of the reason I'm suggesting a new thread, because I know Dream went back to relook at things and it got her mad all over again. Although, I can understand why Light is suggesting with keeping with just this thread.

Oh dear souls XD why am I not surprised.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
In terms of what? Because there's a lot of things in the post you quoted that could fit. *gets a water balloon ready while grinning*

All of it XD *summons a water cannon*

I store shit away and hold a grudge for a long time. What can I say, I'm a bit hot blooded. I thought you knew that? ;p

I said not surprised you goof XD

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay Dream! Got your PM and responded!

I think Dar asked if stickers/tattoos can be removed. Stickers can be removed, yes. I'm thinking there are no limit to how many stickers one can have, but stickers expend a lot of "energy". In this case I think a good analogy is that it'll work the same as running. The more you run, the better you get at it and the longer you can run for. In a sense you get "stronger" at running, until it becomes something you're good at (the tattoo phase). Running makes one tired, so the quicker and more you push yourself, the more tired you get depending on your skill level. The more you run, and the longer you do it, the more tired you get etc etc. The way stickers can be removed is upon death or loss of memories, it'll revert to it's original sticker form and it can be peeled off. Stickers' power will be linked to the subjects memories and their life force. The loss of those will equate to the loss of the sticker.

Tattoos can be removed (sort of like real life) but it's much harder. It works similar to Sticker loss, Tattoos revert to their original sticker form upon loss, upon death they are lost forever.

ALSO, due to the not so pleasant memories surrounding this thread*coughArgcough* would you guys prefer a new one? I know KKL said we should stick to this one to keep our current circle of RPers and dissuade newcomers buuuuuut honestly I would welcome new RPers but at the same time, it doesn't really look like theres many people in this section to attract these days...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
New thread gets my vote.

And speaking of votes, I'm going to put a quick one up of my own. I'm pretty sure that you guys trust me, but I've got a character that I'm making that's a Fragment with gravity/time manipulation powers. The opening move set I have planned for her is as follows:

Gravity: For the most part, she can affect her own personal gravity to a degree, either lightning her own gravity or making it heavier so her attacks hit harder. She may have the ability to affect the gravity around others on occasion, but it's not likely to happen for a while.

Time: She can fast forward, rewind, slow down, or stop time for a minute or two at a time. At the moment, she has no control over just what will take place or how long it lasts. So, she might try to stop time, only for it to rewind instead, for example. She also has some future sight, but she's not very good with it, and what she sees is really fuzzy and out of order and usually doesn't make sense until after it happens.

Like I said, that's the basic gist of what she can do. And like I also said, I'm pretty sure you guys trust me to make balanced characters, but I just thought I'd put forth the powers I have planned so you can take a vote on if they're too strong for a Fragmented to start with, just considering those who shall not be named, although now I feel like I insulted Voldemort. XD

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
As long as you aren't making invisible balls of heat that are (according to Arg) impossible to see, I'm completely ok with both descriptions.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Hey guys, quick update, I have some plans with this that I'm fleshing out right now. I'm still working on it. As soon as I'm done with that, I'll create the new thread.

Side note: For the sake of time, how many game memories do you all think we should have? When the RP was up and running i was thinking 11 (1 per district), but that may drag things out, no? How about 5-7? 6 as the happy medium?

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
@Darien: Like I said, I'm pretty sure you guys know me and know I wouldn't pull off that kind of crap, but I just thought I'd put her opening move set up for a quick vote. I try not to overpower my characters at the start of an RP; truth be told, I'm surprised Sora said that he considered Blaster the strongest character last time. I was sure that honor went to one of yours or Tav's.

@Sora: I think 6 would be good for game memories.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
@Darien: Like I said, I'm pretty sure you guys know me and know I wouldn't pull off that kind of crap, but I just thought I'd put her opening move set up for a quick vote. I try not to overpower my characters at the start of an RP; truth be told, I'm surprised Sora said that he considered Blaster the strongest character last time. I was sure that honor went to one of yours or Tav's.

Nah. None of my characters were anywhere close to anything of the sort. I always opt for convenient utility over power. It's more important in a role-play for characters to be able to defend and have exceptionally high mobility over raw force. I play a lot of video games, and usually the characters with high skill caps because their kits give you a lot of mobility and uses, you worry less about raw damage output potential more about disabling/harassing a player, while being able to escape or trap them. Thats usually the thought that goes into most of my characters. (Dexter's ganju pole being able to stick like bubble gum and stretch like Goku's power pole for example)

Rien was tied with Dexter as my best character, both of them had superior mobility options vs. Van, I think the problem with Van was that he needed sunlight to be used to his optimum potential. You know how a skyscraper blocks sunlight and cast a shadow down based on where the angle of the sun is in the sky? Van needed to create situations where he could expand his range similar to how shadows worked, otherwise he was basically fighting on the defense and unable to be as aggressive. I explained this to Tavish, so whenever he created a red ball of light to overshadow a large area, to give him more space to create constructs, Arg was saying something thats virtually non-lethal was overpowered because he could basically body block with it to avoid taking damage. If you fought him at night, he's gonna be using a flashlight with a red filter paper over it to even use his sticker, and that puts him at a severe disadvantage. I basically created a 50/50 situational character that was only TRULY useful during encounters with sunlight, cloudy day? Screwed.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Seriously, you need to check out the Lightbringer series by Brent Weeks. The similarities between your Van and his Drafters is scary. XD

I have all 3 of his books. I bought them within a month of you recommending them, his last book just came out in August of 2014 I believe? The Broken Eye. With most of whats gone on, I'm about 3/4ths the way through the first book.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
EWS: So new thread then boss. Welp I guess I await your PM for plot for now. *falls on his new couch that he had a hell of a time getting into his apartment*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back