• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Post is up. Hope you guys like it.

Umm it would be nice if we could flesh out the places as the posts happen. Gives our imaginations a whirl.

Hey don't look at me man I am using the environment to my advantage I threw Jack out a window onto the street for heavens sake XD.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Post is up. Hope you guys like it.

Umm it would be nice if we could flesh out the places as the posts happen. Gives our imaginations a whirl.

Thanks for the summary, EWS! :D I'll post soon~ And I definitely second the map idea xD I could throw one together in Photoshop really quick, if it's of any help!

So it looks pretty split on both accounts at the moment.

Rena, say maybe you can make a vague map (cuz I'd really like to see that), and we add details and flesh out specific things?

Or the opposite. As we flesh out the maps, we keep track of them by actually mapping it?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Up to you guys. Obviously I could easily make a map in photoshop too...I AM a graphic designer. But Rena can do it if that is what you want. Your idea makes perfect sense, I'm all for fleshing out what has been left rather vague.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Up to you guys. Obviously I could easily make a map in photoshop too...I AM a graphic designer. But Rena can do it if that is what you want. Your idea makes perfect sense, I'm all for fleshing out what has been left rather vague.

lol im so indicisive >.<

but if one of you or both of you could do it thatd be dope. I just really want to see what they turn out like honestly haha XD

Argenteus

Note to self: Vandiken is deadly. I mean, I knew courtney was no match for a Collector, but I didn't think you would go for deadly force right off the bat Superb. Lucky courtney's ability is spacial manipulation, else she'd be dead.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
EWS: I say fight to see who can make the map first! :D *flees* Though leaving it to the imagination would be an awesome idea, but maybe we could make something that could be added onto over time? It could be the best of both things! A handy reference, plus creative freedom~? c:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Note to self: Vandiken is deadly. I mean, I knew courtney was no match for a Collector, but I didn't think you would go for deadly force right off the bat Superb. Lucky courtney's ability is spacial manipulation, else she'd be dead.

Ah, you like the template I made for Supe? Ingenious I know :3
Wait till you see Rien in action lol.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Thats how it is RP'in with Supes. ALL his characters are deadly.

EWS: I say fight to see who can make the map first! :D *flees* Though leaving it to the imagination would be an awesome idea, but maybe we could make something that could be added onto over time? It could be the best of both things! A handy reference, plus creative freedom~? c:

okayyyyyyy gogogogogogo!

Ah, you like the template I made for Supe? Ingenious I know :3
Wait till you see Rien in action lol.

lol let's goooooooooooooo I'm tryna move that along lmao

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You guys need to stop. Seriously I didn't post anything spectacular. Like a 4-5 hit combination attack is nothing, more so many of the blows could be avoided or defended against.

Deadly force?? When Vandiken uses Red Nova that is something deadly. I feel like I can't post anything without people freaking out and thinking I tried to kill them. If that were the case I would have already done it.

Besides as Kid A posted...HE made Vandiken and asked me if I'd like to use him.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*raises head from the post she's in the middle of writing* Kind of know that feeling. Love a compliment, but when your "reputation" seems to get there before you, things get kind of silly. Now, you would excuse me... *ducks head back to her writing*

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
:/ just seems like a biased against Superb, which is something I don't understand namely if you're encountering problems with a character of my design, you can't make the claim its "his" so, you're only subjectively proving a point in the bias.

Also, any Vandiken related questions anyone has, or Rien, feel free to send'em my way yo.

@EWS: Just waiting for the fragments to react to the falling glass, before posting again.

Last edited:

Argenteus

You know, having Vandiken be upset that courtney couldn't block any of the blows isn't really fair when you specifically state that the blows hit in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back