• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Gave a short intro to Ren... really short XD not much for him to do at this point so don't expect much from him soon until certain incidents start to happen.

Argenteus

To be clear, in my last post I wasn't implying she heard R.E.M, was part collector or any BS like that. Just for effect, and in anticipation of combat soon.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Just a quick FYI: the post was going on the premise that the first group was already outside and being contfronted by Vandiekan and Rien (once Rien's able to master his pain, that is). So, no one should be able to hear Blaster except the ones that are inside. Just a quick clear up because from the way I'd read previous posts, the first group WAS outside. So, I guess this is just my long winded way of asking Argentinus to change his post. XD You could have Courtney react to Vandikan's threat though. It's just a little change, not too hard, right?

Argenteus

That would require a complete rewrite with a barrier ahead of her. Nothing she said or did would be valid. And what the hell can I do if there's no way forward and no way back!? It sounds like Van completely blocked off the path, and that seems pretty stupid. How could it possibly drive the RP forward to have NO WAY to progress the RP? It's not like I can just go "Poof, courtney suddenly knows about and has full control of the Stickers' power, and uses her space manipulation to fly over it.".

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
EWS to the rescue! I have a plan to get everyone into the First District all while clearing up the situation of the current stagnant nature of the RP! Argenteus and Dream, I gotchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Argenteus

Thanks for that. Now, does everyone wake back up at the same time? Or do we wake up as we post, sequentially?

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
They'll probably all wake up at around the same time as sleep was not really R.E.M's intention. But either way, everyon'es respective characters will be up as they post more than likely.

Kazem

Kaito's accounted for, and absolutely ready to go through what will be the second most miserable experience he's ever had :D. In case anyone was wondering how in the world his sticker got activated, his hand brushed against his wrist, and then a hand happened to touch his mouth when he was roughly transported to the arcade, spreading the glow. Yay for artistic license!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Skitty and I have a party we're helping to throw on Sunday and a lot of prep work that still needs to get done for it. Not sure about a post in the next two days, but should have one Monday night or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back