• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Thanks and yeah, I'll try to include my presence during the briefing too, Kid. I'm going to try to get a post up on KW too, thanks for being so patient with me. *wanders off to find some antibiotics so she doesn't get sick so she can post*

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*cringes and smiles sheepishly* Sorry Kid, I'll get the post up, I just need to edit that thing in with Rien, which I loved by the way and I think there's her major berserk button, so thanks for the idea! :D *scurries off to add that in the post*

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
The only one left to do a first post is Dream but in agreement with Kid A, the waiting is dampening a my excitement as well a bit so I'm going to try to move on slowly without trying to leave anyone behind >.< Sorry sorry, I'll be sure to begin posting summaries on the first page!

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Posted, not sure how good it is. Here's hoping it's coherent, and Dream's going to be getting caught up and working on Cheza's part while she's at work tonight...apparently.

It's fiiine XD

Yeah, sorry about keeping you guys. Look for a post no later than Tuesday, though I hope to have it up before then.

No worries! no worries! I just don't want it to die thats all :p

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I understand that! Although from what I'm seeing, I should be able to get Cheza's part done and the post up tomorrow after I get out of work. So, no later than nine, I should have the post done. Anyway, night!

EDIT: Okay, never mind that; got the post up! Hope you enjoy! And now, it's good night for real. So, 'night peeps!

Last edited:

Argenteus

I can't seem to remember...
Name: Courtney Griffith
Status: Blank, thusfar. When she develops memories she'll be a headphones.
Personality: Remembering nothing, Courtney could be called the perfect blank slate: No experiences shaping her perception of the world. But at her core, she is an intelligent, rational but also slightly hyper and practical person with a tendency to follow her gut. Consider that a normal human has a good 18 years to develop as a human before living out on their own, forced to develop a completely independent personality not reliant on the experience of a key individual. And even then, we humans are so connected that the loss of one node devastates us far beyond rationality. Courtney thus has no way to see the world preprogrammed into her. On the plus side, she sees everything with fresh eyes and a sense of wonder. She is capable of operating completely free of the blinders of past experience, and thus can bring new insight. But on the negative side, she can be gullible or distrusting at random, sometimes at the wrong time for each, and this can be his detriment. She is brave, but not fearless, and like anyone she has her own goals, her own ambitions. What she will become, who can say.

Appearance: Her face has a certain childish aspect to it, a certain energy and ecstatic enthusiasm most teens have lost by then. It has an oval shape for most of it, but a strong angular jaw and sharp nose seem not to detract from it's beauty but add it its humanity. Her hair is short, perhaps a slight oddity for a girl, and has dark magenta highlights. She bears the old idea of beauty in her body, with an hourglass figure, but is not exceptionally thin (or fat, mind you, more on the thin side really). This figure is simultaneously masked and accentuated by her wearing what could be easily labeled mens clothes: Jeans and a T-shirt. She wears no bra, and finds the idea of modesty a little odd.
Abilities/Weapons: Her blade is a kukri of good craftsmanship, with an ebony handle and soft leather wrapping and a gleaming silver blade with arabic writing down the length of it, which she cannot read. It gives her the power to alter space, such as to teleport short distances, fly or float, use telekineses, etc. Altering space could in theory have an impact on time, later allowing time travel, seeing the future, etc, but she doesn't even have a good idea of how to use her spacial manipulation yet, so if she ever DOES get to the point where she can manipulate time, it will be a long ways off. The sticker is the silhouette of a beautiful nude woman over a light-yellow background. It is framed by a red velvet colored border.

Bio: ...
Other: She has the following objects in her righthand pocket: An iPod shuffle stocked entirely with classical music, 3 packs of condoms and a 280 USD in cash.
Reason for deciding to participate: She wants to learn more about herself, and is excited by the prospect of an adventure.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Well you're just in time, we only just got the ball rolling on this one. The only thing that puts me a liiiitle on edge is the spacial abilities of her weapon. I'm not exactly sure what to think of them yet as far as how powerful they can develop to be, so I'll accept it for ow and trust that everything will be okay. So yeeeuh Courtney's in :]

Argenteus

Just noticed a huge typo though, at the gender section I put her as a guy lol.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Thats actually pretty much how it looks lmao. except the white is brighter but yeah it's pretty spot on lmao
and besides the fact it's in more of a parking 'structure' like a mall

AAAnd I shall post soon-ish!

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Pretty much what I was seeing too. Gonna be getting a post of my own up soon as well; it's just, that annoying little thing called work is getting in the way... >.> <.< *takes laptop with her* Later guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back