• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazem

Here we go, my post is up. Let the annoying flashbacks and disrupting headaches begin for poor Kaito, hopefully he can learn how to deal with it while avoiding his existence as a human stopped. Too bad that involves getting more memories to have repeated over and over again.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh my goodness sake this sounds amazing *flails*

Can you reserve me a spot for now? ;w; As a Fragmented, please! I'll start working on a template later tonight.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LULZ ermagerd, a mod joined! :D ...a horrible mod, but still, a mod nonetheless? lulz xD

And I finished my template! c: Here ya go!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
jhdksdkfjhsdkfjd

SCHOOL
WHY YOU HURT MY MUSE SO
AND THROW THIS WORK AT ME

WRY.

fff, I'll subscribe to the IC thread to at least keep myself updated...
orz

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Ahahaha even the internet couldn't handle her picture XP

Both of those chars are accepted yo! I'll add them to the first post shortly.

Just waiting on the other Fragmented to wake up before I really get the ball rolling!

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Skitty Cat: Actually I fixed it a few minutes befor eyou checked it out I think XD.

Superb: A thank you my good sir.

And now ladies and gentleman. My final actor for our static hidden world. Also epic points if you can tell me who was my bases for this character XD.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I not surprised that this guy can teleport. It's legit one of the most sought after abilities, regardless of which way people want to describe it.

So how do people become trapped inside?? How is it possible that Ren can even fathom how to transport matter and such through this rift?? Who is to say that any being is unable to withstand the static??

Just things that came up for me when I saw it.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
But..but teleporting is awesome XD

I'm assuming it's mostly the sword doing the work here. Cuz he says that if you arent him or holding the sword then one is stuck inside the rift. I think the rift that he opens is probably a plane where the static exist so if he opens a rift a walks through, and one attempts to give chase, giving chase through the rift would be futile because you don't have the blade connected to it. And since its the plane of static, the static will eventually attack and devour you it seems. Kinda like the Corridors of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts. At least, thats what I'm assuming he means by that. :]

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Superb: XD I was wondering if I would have to go into detail on that ability. No problem I don't mind explain as such, and now time for the Q & A

So how do people become trapped inside?? : Easy they jump in, or get thrown in and Ren closes the portal on them(which will not happen to anyone unless for some strange reason you want your character to die by devoir of static).

How is it possible that Ren can even fathom how to transport matter and such through this rift?? Who is to say that any being is unable to withstand the static??: Just as easy its like EWS said its not Ren its the swords ability. Ren simple knows how to command the sword to do it, he himself doesn't have the knowledge of how to. EVen if he himself got trapped in he's the only one to be able to give the command for the portal to close so he can get out easily. And its like EWS also said if someone gets trapped in and the portal closes... it will only be a matter of time before the static consume you.

Any other questions?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I'll try to get a post up soon, work's been crazy busy recently so I've bare had the energy to move, let alone think, after the work day's done. But I've got a post pretty much done, going to take a look at it, add anything to it if I think it's necessary, re-check it and put it up. I hope to be able to post on a bunch of the RPs I'm in tomorrow or before the weekends out. So sorry about not posting yet, Sora! *runs off to hide before she can be bricked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back