• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Attack Sequence said:
His foot came out and the Beta Orb smashed in toward Courtney's left side while at the same time Van's knee rocketed forward to connect with her midsection. The rapid striking combination assault continued, as she moved to react he dropped down low and used his right leg to perform a sweeping kick. Vandiken had immense skill as a martial artist as to where he simultaneously kicked upward directly into a somersault attack.

I did not say they all hit. Besides the fact that you still could have posted and reacted separately to everything I did.

Argenteus

Well, clearly there was some poor communication there, probably a some of it my fault. The way you posted did make it sound like they all hit, but I guess that was a bit of an assumption on my part. But it's too late to edit now, I guess, since everyone has already reacted based on my not being able to counter when she clearly would have been able to.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Warning II

Since you all seem not to have figured this out. When Van is directly attacked, he counter attacks. So I'll be posting and doing as I did before. However your having attacked the orb probably broke it, which starts phase two of the battle.

I'll wait a bit to see if anybody else wants to post.

Argenteus

I actually have a sig and avy Superb, I just was always too lazy to put it on this site. Plus I was thinking about making myself a new sig. But if it's really irritating you I can put them on here.

Argenteus

Oh, alright then. I decided to use my old sig/avy actually instead of my new one.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
If you can manage to come up with a good way to get yourself in the RP as a Fragmented, by all means :D

A Collector would be a much easier route, but either way I don't have a problem with another member joining the Cycle. :]

Argenteus

Posted. I feel like I may be using the Kukri a bit too much here, but at least she can't do it at will yet.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Regardless of how you post Courtney using the weapon, you are in control of every power the weapon has. Already you've displayed powerful abilities.

1.rapid relocation of bionic matter through a wormhole.

2. Courtney used the kukri to crunch space and pull her through that extended space to Van's position.

lol if you want it that bad dude...fine. I'm going to be terribly amused when I go off in my next post and you use the dagger to run from Vandiken as he beats Courtney's ass.

Argenteus

I think I may or may not edit that post. I don't want Courtney getting killed, certainly not this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back