• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Posted. Finally, someone did something so I could post.

Ahhhh...i hate to be a stickler, but your character reacted to Shiro, who is in the arcade. your character was sent to the museum. However, it's wouldn't be too much of a big deal to move your character to the Arcade if it makes it easier for everybody.

Also, would you guys want maps? Or would you rather flesh out the buildings as we go along?

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ack, forgive me for not posting as of late! I got lost with the story annnnd I'm trying to jump back in, but I'm getting so confused xD; If I mess up in my post, pwease forgive me! ;~;

Argenteus

Well, the static are only in the museum, so I don't know WHY you sprayed a static then.
An ear splitting sound soon hit the museum. From the neatly placed stickers three malevolent, but small creatures spawned in. They were osbidian black in color, sharkheaded, with yellow eyes and over zealously sharpened teeth. About three feet in height overall, they could dive into the surface and appear under blood red sigil to attack the fragments.
It never mentioned the arcade. So are they in the arcade, or not? If they are, then why did the sound only hit the museum.

Also, everyone who's posted thusfar has ignored courtney in the museum. Just pretended she didn't exist, even if they were in the museum.

Last edited:
Awards
annnnnd just to add to Miss Skitty's comment:

last time you posted with Courtney in the museum, she was merely contemplating her next form of action after receiving the challenge. While my character noted her, D.J. decided to scram with another. If you found D.J's action to be an injustice to Court's existence, erm... sorry! 8C

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Well, the static are only in the museum, so I don't know WHY you sprayed a static then.

It never mentioned the arcade. So are they in the arcade, or not? If they are, then why did the sound only hit the museum.

Also, everyone who's posted thusfar has ignored courtney in the museum. Just pretended she didn't exist, even if they were in the museum.

The group was seperated in two the people who left early were sent to the museum (as in Siam, cheza, Jack, Kit, D.J, and COurtney. While the others were sent to the arcade as in Shiro, Kael, Alivianna, and Kaito). So your character was actually sent to the museum.... hence why nobody has responded to courtney... cause we are just as confused as you man. Also I origanlly had it set up to were Jack and Cheza were caught by the same trap hence why they were in the same room Skitty just through her character in their two for her own reasons... so really you could have thrown courtney into the group to.... but at this point I would think maybe letting Courtney be a official part of the Arcade group would be best for now to avoid further confusion.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
The way I read it, you were responding to the Arcade scene, not the museum. I know, beating a dead horse here, but that's how I saw it. *runs away before she can get smacked herself* Working on that post; should have it up in the next day or two. 'Night!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

I think you should be asking, are there any active collectors present in the arcade to make static appearing relevant over the redundancy of them just being there. Both my Collector and Sorapaw's are the first to arrive at the museum, for the time being we've obscured ourselves from view (if Silver could be anymore conspicuous lol).

@Sorapaw at nearly 3 in the morning, I was not expecting that, and I had to punish you for scaring the living daylights out of Rien lmao.

Argenteus

Courtney being added to the arcade group would work, because there isn't much meaningful I can do alone.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sorry guys, I've been meaning to post but a lot has been keeping me from doing so. Can I get a summary??

Yes, I'll update the first post with what has happened thus far, and you can read that and catch up.

Also, would you guys want maps? Or would you rather flesh out the buildings as we go along?

I would actually like to know this guysss XD Ploz ehnd tank you :p

@Sorapaw at nearly 3 in the morning, I was not expecting that, and I had to punish you for scaring the living daylights out of Rien lmao.

Ahahahaha that's Silver for ya!
Wait, when'd you pick up mine and Skitty's nickname for Sora?

ahahaha it's been so long since I've been called that lmao

Every Heart used to call him that as well if memory serves.

whoa.

Courtney being added to the arcade group would work, because there isn't much meaningful I can do alone.

Okay, so it'll just be a general concensus (HOWEVER TF YOU SPELL THAT), that she's with the Arcade group.

Summary's up guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back