• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, huge apologies for going AWOL. Real life just decided to seriously eat up all of my time. I'm caught up on reading; I intend get that information to you after I get off of work, Sora; and I'm going to try to off a post for least Blaster by tomorrow night, although delay reply has ruined Blaster's intended comeback, I think. Things about his character, on the other hand....

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
@MR. Z
Whoa. Those memory pieces were actually pretty phenomenal. I see you remembered or saved what we originally discussed and hands down.....I LOVE IT. I see you even used my memory markers in the transition post. Soooo yea great work.

@Everyone
'm deciding on a revealing post about more of Topsy's role and connection with the game. So far you've all met Horn; Ra-Seru Static of Holies. My post will introduce either Mule; Ra-Seru Static of the Deep, or Terra; Ra-Seru Static of the Sky.

WOW! THAT PM WAS MIND BLOWING!
#YouTheRealMVP

Hahaha
I'm glad you guys like them, they took me forever to do. I posted, although it isnt done. I'm hoping the other memory sections are accepted this well. I'm gonna keep working to improve everything and expand on the Op as well.

EDIT: Post is done.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Every so often gotta check peoples pulses, i'll bump for as long as need be or until I stop logging in. (by the looks of things, this is becoming more likely to start happening as literally nothing I'm participating in is going anywhere)

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Just waiting for EWS to pm my memory before I post

Yooo my bad, I'm gonna get this to you soon.

Sent a couple things to Sora, so I'm waiting for him. Might resend the pm cause there was something I forgot last time

Oh snap!!! I"m so sorry! I thought I responded to that PM, okay okay okay I"m on that too.

Every so often gotta check peoples pulses, i'll bump for as long as need be or until I stop logging in. (by the looks of things, this is becoming more likely to start happening as literally nothing I'm participating in is going anywhere)

Haha I feel that too, I'm really only logging in to kind of check in on this. I was gonna bump at some point if you didn't lol

UmbraTsuki

Awards
... Does this mean you might be open to new people joining in? Because I've been itching to join an RP again.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*digs her way out from the pile of homework she's been buried under for the last few weeks* Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to definitely to have a post up by the end of tomorrow night given the fact that I've found a temporary (and I mean that) break in my homework schedule to be able to squeak out a quick post. My next test isn't until Monday, and I've only got one class tomorrow so it should make it fairly easy to do a post.

So, yeah... I just wanted to give that quick update.

ETA: I've got the post done, now I just need my computer to stop being a brat when it comes to the Internet so I can post it. *I'm currently on my phone*

EDIT 2: And I've got that post up. Sorry for the delay guys!

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Update: I've been at Anime Expo for like the past 4 days. I'm still working on Que Sera Sera's memories but his character is a bit more complicated. I'll try to have something this week.

I'll put up a post soon to get things moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back