• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Can we just...continue...it feels like we've been in the same spot for nearly two months and my interest is heavily starting to wane...

I fully understand we have other responsibilities, but we each made a commitment to the post once a week rule which was agreed about by everyone participating, for integrity purposes, when I can't fulfill that, I feel bad regardless if I am to hold myself accountable for circumstances I have no control over. (i.e.: inability to post due to a delay for another reply)

I haven't contributed in almost 3 weeks, that worries the shit outta me man.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Can we just...continue...it feels like we've been in the same spot for nearly two months and my interest is heavily starting to wane...

I fully understand we have other responsibilities, but we each made a commitment to the post once a week rule which was agreed about by everyone participating, for integrity purposes, when I can't fulfill that, I feel bad regardless if I am to hold myself accountable for circumstances I have no control over. (i.e.: inability to post due to a delay for another reply)

Honestly, I feel the same way. I felt horrible for not posting recently because of what was going on with me recently. I'm willing to continue with the rp if everyone else is.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
THREAD HIJACKING IN PROGRESS....

District Two - Enix Pier and B.B Arcade
District two houses three attractions in total, graced with the amazing museum said to house all kinds of shocking, disturbing or curious technological discoveries. The building is actually floating in the middle of Elum Lake, another attraction that is a vast body of water that supposedly hides frightening secrets and static monstrosities. Before reaching the lake and museum, the Breaking Bonds Arcade can be explored. It has high end virtual gaming and unreleased games from ever period...

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How is it, that the plan is to move forward to District 2, so I hop on, talk to Dar and get things moving eh. I post and POW, we're there but Que Sera Sera randomly posts afterward and it has NOTHING TO DO with anything.

1. District 1 is over. Now, all fragments should be in the 2nd district as noted in my post, memory acquired.

2. How is it you think your fragment is special and somehow doesn't need to fit with the group?? Time hasn't lapsed that much...

3. I'll assume you weren't paying attention at all. How do you plan on meeting with the other frags, OR knowing what's going on by avoiding the details posted, EVERY TIME a post of yours is put up??

4. Super-duper annoying bro. I hope your response doesn't say something like, "I'm catching up."

5. Maybe I could have used more detail but it is quite obvious what my post showed and the post above this one.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards

Yeah, I feel pretty bad seeing as how I made the rule and didnt adhere to it at all recently lmao xD
In any case, if it's any consolation, my last day was Saturday so for the time being my free time is significantly more plentiful, which means I can focus more attention onto this. I'll try to create some more stuff that will hopefully revitalize interest in the RP.

How is it, that the plan is to move forward to District 2, so I hop on, talk to Dar and get things moving eh. I post and POW, we're there but Que Sera Sera randomly posts afterward and it has NOTHING TO DO with anything.

1. District 1 is over. Now, all fragments should be in the 2nd district as noted in my post, memory acquired.

2. How is it you think your fragment is special and somehow doesn't need to fit with the group?? Time hasn't lapsed that much...

3. I'll assume you weren't paying attention at all. How do you plan on meeting with the other frags, OR knowing what's going on by avoiding the details posted, EVERY TIME a post of yours is put up??

4. Super-duper annoying bro. I hope your response doesn't say something like, "I'm catching up."

5. Maybe I could have used more detail but it is quite obvious what my post showed and the post above this one.

'Well I certainly have some catching up to do. Don't stop your postings, but if we're all moving on to D2, I'll be in contact with everyone and making a nice little post about the transition, if thats cool.

Sidenote: trying to detach myself from Friday the 13th the Game is SO. HARD.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Valid points, I was in the wrong. I just didn't want to show up so suddenly while everyone else had to do all the hard work getting up there. My character aint nothing special. I missed reading the ooc thread when I made the post. I was reviewing past posts to get some ideas. I thought making those mini-games were creative inspiration for a certain rp I'm working on. I edited my post to reflect the transition to the next district.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
@ Que sera sera mostly

lol your edit was nice Dave but from it I can see that, you definitely didn't read my actual post in the rp thread.

My post mentions us all being together within a few hundred feet and even if we separated in our posts, which nobody posted but you, my post STILL DOESN'T MATCH YOURS. Please just read my post people. Whatever your OC did, or remembers, cool but damn.

I mentioned a lot of tell-tale detail about the arcade's entrnce, the street before it, the path from the hotel...EVERYTHIG and even the text we got from R.3.M.

Your post contains none of that and even lacks Jeane and Rain walking specifically to the Arcade and then Rainee going inside. How is it that Dave wouldn't see them, the other fragments or anything else I posted??

@ Mr. Z

Sure, I posted about basic details in the memory but didn't flesh it out. You can do the memories, or not. I might do an extended memory post.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay, working on everyone's memories now. I want to post, but since the memories are already established as collected, that has to take my priority to get to you guys before you guys can post and to prevent me from having to double post, or use one post for beating the boss and another for receiving the memories if that makes sense. I don't really remember which character I was doing memories for outside of the ones in my RP Word document where I keep all the lore and secrets and stuff sooooo I'm just gonna try to do as many as I can. There may be inconsistencies all of which I will address in the PMs. I think my biggest hiccup is one of Dream's chars, where ver she's been lol.

EDIT: Que Sera Sera, I literally CAN NOT DM you. So do you mind if I ask you questions bout you char here? Did he dream his way to Enix City? If so, I have an idea about that. Also, your bio isn't broken up by the standard rules but it's okay. Would you like me to do the memories for you? Or if your character kind of just dreamed his way here, idk if he would even adhere to the game rules...which would make him an anomaly?

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I'll apologize for Dream's disappearance, it's just been kinda crazy on our end. I know a little bit of what she had planned for Harm, but I'm mostly in the dark here. Sorry I can't help you out more Sorapaw, although I'll try to get her to get back on here. *returns to studying for the biology exam she's got tomorrow*

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I'll apologize for Dream's disappearance, it's just been kinda crazy on our end. I know a little bit of what she had planned for Harm, but I'm mostly in the dark here. Sorry I can't help you out more Sorapaw, although I'll try to get her to get back on here. *returns to studying for the biology exam she's got tomorrow*

Yeah, I have the ALLY bio you sent me, I just am in the dark with Harm and Selene...

ALSO, for kicks, I've decided that if you are a Jigsaw, Fingerprint, or Jack, you will be receiving a memory out of order. Blanks, LQ's and Headphones will get their memories in order.

Last edited:

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
EDIT: Que Sera Sera, I literally CAN NOT DM you. So do you mind if I ask you questions bout you char here? Did he dream his way to Enix City? If so, I have an idea about that. Also, your bio isn't broken up by the standard rules but it's okay. Would you like me to do the memories for you? Or if your character kind of just dreamed his way here, idk if he would even adhere to the game rules...which would make him an anomaly?

Yes, my character had a strong desire to control his dreams and he dreamed himself here if that is allowed. Wherever ideas you have to expand on this, go right ahead. His Dome sticker ability will reflect this later on. Also, I need to stop rushing through posts and read them entirely. Will once again update my post once I reread Tave's last post fully.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Cool. Gonna add somethings to everyone's memories, which is slight PP, so if you guys have any objections or if anything I put in your memories is conflicting with your vision of your character feel free to tell me. It's gonna take me a bit to get them all ready but my goal is to not only invigorate you guys, but to create complexities with characters, and give a whole lot of room for character development. This may or may not also create conflicts between characters as the story progresses so theres that.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
@MR. Z
Whoa. Those memory pieces were actually pretty phenomenal. I see you remembered or saved what we originally discussed and hands down.....I LOVE IT. I see you even used my memory markers in the transition post. Soooo yea great work.

@INFINIS
Perfect edit. you caught it all <3

@Everyone
'm deciding on a revealing post about more of Topsy's role and connection with the game. So far you've all met Horn; Ra-Seru Static of Holies. My post will introduce either Mule; Ra-Seru Static of the Deep, or Terra; Ra-Seru Static of the Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back