• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Heh, I was bored and looking over each template and noticed that this game, we have plenty of interesting sticker/tattoos to worry about. Honestly, I don't wanna have to deal with "Splinters", "Paint Matter." or time manipulation lol

I'm fully aware that at some point Shiro could make an Autonomous Mecha Build and start trolling us all...If paint matter is some spin on dark matter, most powers will do virtually nothing to such a substance, though there are a few "methods/forces" one might use to turn the tables.

As for Splinters....I don't wanna be torn to shreds, or trapped in an oragami box either. lol

Oh yea, plus the girl who controls time. How exactly will that work in actual battle?? If she fast forwards time, do the events still happen, or is it like a skipped post?? How is the future determined etc. Same goes for rewound time. Do we refer pack to our previous post, or does something else happen??

Lastly. Dar, Jeanne is amazing. The Scarlet Threads OMG!!!

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Shhh! Dude!theyrenotsupposedtoknowabouttheautonomousmecha.

Haha dude YOU?? When I went over your temps I was like "aw crap that's gonna suck to go against". I meaaaannnn Rain's Obliterate?? Her Genki Dama bomb? Tav's WHOLE MOVESET? (Srsly Tenganryu seems sooooo beasty...)

also! I read over all the new temps, notes and acceptances forthcoming! Dar I'm gonna PM you riiiight quick!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Still working out how the fast forward would work, other than her getting a sense that something bad is about to happen, so she skips time ahead just enough that she can effectively... erm... skip over it. XD Fast forward won't be used much until I figure that out. And the rewind is basically a redo button for her; she remembers what just happened, but her opponent and comrades don't. I think she'll be able to make it so that her comrades remember in the future. Not sure if it works the same in the movie as it does in the game, but Selene's rewind works like the sands of time in Prince of Persia. Hope that helps.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD don't be afraid. My new creations can really only use like one of their abilities at a time. Tav can't use both eyes effectively, and his hacked eye drains him ULTRA quick(for now)

Rain is much of the same. Since Fortinbras transforms, she can only use one attack or effect at a time. This basically leaves her open as she has no alternate abilities to defend herself.

lol I'm itching to get into some action. I'm not sure yet but I might make a third character(fraggie).

Dream, that explanation is great. The only other inquiry is how the ability effects space?? How far does her time "bubble reach??

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Haha, I know but since everyone's gonna get stronger, it's gonna be realllyyyy interesting to see how this plays out.
I've also got a Collector forthcoming (Silver) which I'm probably gonna ask you guys to judge for me. Hopefully I'll put it up by the end of the night

Also another concern of mine was the age gaps between Dexter and Shiro and like....everyone else? Do you guys think this will affect character comraderie and relationships with each other?

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
@Sora: Harmony has a younger sister around Shiro's age, *don't tell anyone, though; it's supposed to be a secret! X3*, so I don't think the gap will effect anything there. I know I aged her up from the last run, but a new piece of her character I got in my head kinda required her to be a bit older.

@Tav: Selene's area of effect is a couple blocks at most. She's not going to be messing with all of time in Enix. Maybe later, but not right now. I also think that the little bits she's able to mess with gets reset after the collection of game memories or shortly after fights, just so everyone is still working in the same time, if that makes sense.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
@Sorapaw: I don't think it'd be too much of an issue with Anna, she'd probably view him as a younger brother and feel protective of him for a while. Where it might get awkward is when some of her past starts coming back to her, but then she'd be feeling pretty awkward around everyone. Otherwise, I don't see it being much of an issue.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OKAY guys. I went kind of crazy on this one and it's pretty long so please feel free to tell me if you think she's too strong, or has too many abilities, or she's OP, or whatever. Anything I should remove? Anything doesnt make sense? Nerf me if you have to. I tried to be as detailed and balanced as possible. I know i still have to finish Shiro and I would've went to bed but I wanted to get this up by tonight. But anyway, without further ado: the RETURN OF SILVER (sort of).

Name:
Silver

Physical Age:
32, is actually estimated age unknown, but OLD maybe hundreds, maybe thousands. She’s been around for a while, longer than a lot of collectors here.

Street Name:
The Witch Doctor

Personality:
Everyone gets a little crazy sometimes. Except for Silver. She’s just crazy all the time. For example, Silver isn’t even her real name. In her insanity, she’s forgotten her name (surprisingly WITHOUT the help of R.E.M.) and called herself by the first thing she noticed about herself. Her silver hair. And that’s just about how she interacts with anyone. She notices a particular trait about them and calls them that for eternity. Exhibit A, because of their similar hair colors, she has now grown fond of calling Rien “Son.” She’ll even treat him like one, attempting to embrace him, packing him poorly cooked food, protecting him. Or she’ll call Blaster “Pouty Face” or “Smokey” and replace his cigarettes with chalk when he’s not looking. She’s even once stolen his pack of cigarettes…
As previously stated, Silver is clinically insane. Her personality is wild, childlike, unpredictable, and oozes an oblivious nature. She is consistently laughing maniacally, (sometimes at nothing and even when the joke isn’t funny, sometimes at serious remarks) or telling bad jokes/puns. As a result of her extended stay in Enix City, she finds herself constantly trying to be “cool” and keep up with the times. She’s always buying something to stay “hip” and tries to pick up on the “lingo”. It often turns out to be awful and she often just sounds ridiculous. She feels sympathy toward the Fragmented, but it isn’t enough to keep her from eternal life.

The only shred of her former self that hasn’t become warped and deteriorated, is her love of experimentation. All of her Tattoos she has modified, tinkered with in some shape and form, as well as them being carvings into her skin as well as tattoos. Apparently, its very rare for her to feel pain anymore, or perhaps she’s too messed up to react anymore. It is rumored that somewhere in Enix City, Silver hides a lab from R.E.M. where she experiments on the Static, creating new, mutated versions of them for future cycles.

However, despite her wild depiction, Silver also can become as cold as ice on a dime. This withdrawn danger is exactly what makes her so formidable. Her personality can flip from goofy to bloodlust executed with the upmost precision. In battle, or when she’s insulted, is when she’s at her most lethal.

Appearance:
Silver is tall, standing at around 5'10'', and boasts a medium build as far as weight goes. Being an older woman, she is a bit thicker than most, and could be considered beautiful by her peers. As described by her self appointed title, she possesses long, unkempt silver hair, that always manages to look like she just got out of bed. She has icy blue eyes that are shielded by a pair of very distressed glasses. These glasses are covered in tape from the many times she’s broken them. Even one lens is missing. She wears a long white buttoned up jacket that is at least 3 sizes too big to the point where her arms don’t reach outside the sleeves. It’s also in dire need of a washing, being covered in ink, dirt, blood, and food stains. It’s almost as if she was wearing a straightjacket with the sleeves unwrapped. Underneath this is a thick, black turtleneck that’s mostly covered by the jacket, however, the neck portion still juts out from underneath. A small diamond is cut in the chest area of her outfit, revealing her Cursed Scalpel tattoo on her chest. Around her waist is a pair of comfortable basketball shorts that stop at her knees. On her feet she wears a set of mismatched socks. One sock is thigh high, and pink with yellow stars. The other sock is around her ankle, and is white with polka dots. She also has on mismatched sandals.

Tattoos:
Silver’s fighting style is unorthodox, where she aims mostly at crippling an opponent through “status effects” and rendering them unable to fight as opposed to brute force. She prefers to control the flow of a battle, but appreciates the unpredictable and the chaos.

Cursed Scalpel (WU): In a tattoo located on her chest, Silver reaches in her chest and removes a small scalpel. The Scalpel’s blade shimmers a faint green, with numerous etchings so small one can barely see and has a “Blood Meter” on the handle, as well as a button to release the blood stored. Whenever someone is cut, the blood follows all of the etchings as sort of a guideway into a small container located in the hilt, and filling the “Blood Meter”. Being a scalpel, Silver has to get dangerously close to an enemy in order to be effective, a risk reward that she thoroughly enjoys. Her strikes are always wild but precise, random but calculated. She can also use the Scalpel in tandem with the needle and thread. Be wary of this Scalpel, it’s very dangerous.

The Needle & Thread (WU/MC): Essentially two tattoos in one, the Needle & Thread works in numerous ways. The Needle half takes form of a needle, which is connected to a thin black thread. This thin black thread stems from Silver’s shadow and has a length of about 6 feet (a few inches more than her height)which can only be extended by the effects of the Odd Curse. Meaning if you’re cursed, she can send threads for you that extend to you. The needle can be grown and enlarged for battle, giving her range that the Cursed Scalpel cannot. However, it’s mostly a blunt instrument, unless she’s trying to stab you. (and 9 times out of ten she’s always trying to stab you.) The needle can work in battle with the thread, used as a grappling hook, or used to strange with the thread, or even thrown and recalled like a kusarigama or a chained blade. The thread isn’t limited to the needle, there’s just always one piece attached. The thread extends to the entirety of her shadow and can be sharpened telekinetically and used to poke, stab and impale, as well as choking and holding objects such as the Needle and the Cursed Scalpel. However, the Thread is very fragile and can be broken and cut easily. The Needle & Thread contain four abilities:

• [*=center]Spacial Stitching: Working purely as transportation over long distances, Silver can unknit the fabric of reality and travel between planes of existence to reach a given location.
    [*=center]Stiches: Silver can repair wounds of her comrades by calling several mini needles and threads to stitch them up. However she cannot repair her own wounds.
    [*=center]Stitchclone: The Thread quickly mocks up a clone of Silver to confuse opponents. These clones are not very durable and can be struck down in up to one hit. The only have a reach of 6 feet.
    [*=center]Dollmake: See *Bloody Voodoo. Dollmake renders Needle & Thread unsuable fora period of time.

Static Flight (MC) – Through whatever experimentation she’s done on herself, Silver has developed the ability to fly using wings similar to the one a flying Static would use.

Static Lightning (AB/AU) – This was the sticker Silver started with as a Fragment . It started off as a simple Lightning manipulation sticker, which evolved into a Tattoo running down both of her arms in the shape of lightning bolts. Now her lightning abilities have been infused with the essence of Static giving it the appearance of static while still being lightning. (I know its redundant, cus “static”). Screams can be faintly heard when Silver fires bolts of lightning from her palms. With her tattoo, Silver can charge her body with electricity, likening her physical attacks to being hit by a taser. She can harness this power to fire bolts of lightning from her palms, create ball lightning to be thrown as a mini “lightning grenade” and even strike the ground creating “rolling thunder” toward her enemies.
Odd Curse (AU) – Using the Cursed Scalpel, if Silver cuts her opponent three times, she leaves a temporary tattoo in the shape of a sad face on the body of the enemy on the last place she cut. The tattoo’s ability works as a toxin, meant to slowly render the target unable to function properly and reduce them to dead weight through "status effects". Odd Curse comes in three stages.​

• [*=center]Disorient – the first stage. Disorient is the aforementioned toxin, which gets into the bloodstream with intentions to cause fatigue, exhaustion, and dehydration. Continued movement can cause the toxin to move faster and the target to get tired more easily. The toxin also impedes neurological communication. Essentially, it interferes with the signals sent from the brain to coordinate bodily functions. For example, when you want to move your left foot, it may cause you to thrust forward with your right hand. Moving a finger could translate to bending over backwards.
    [*=center]Disruption- the second stage. in addition to the effects of Disorient, Disruption also adds continual, growing laughter into the mind of the enemy unfortunate enough to be caught in it. Or instead of laughter, a poor soul can find themselves hallucinating, seeing all their comrades as Static or clones of Silver. Disruption also is intended to chip away at a target’s focus, to cause them to misuse their abilities and expose their weaknesses. Ex. If used against a Fragment with a fire ability, would hamper their ability to use their sticker properly and affectively. Fires might dissipate, might not fire, etc. Disruption also has the potential tThe last symptom of Disrupt is to interfere with the body’s ability to heal itself, slowing down the healing and any healing ablities.

[*=center]"Distroy"- The Final Stage. Upon Distroy, the targets body is covered with temporary tattoos, the laughter is from everywhere with the addition of illusions. The body may be a paralyzed heap on the floor or spasming in the fetal position as their body ignores their commands. Ideally, the target’s mind and body have been broken by the effects, leaving behind the shell of a person who, for some reason, can’t help but laugh. And it is at this point, at Silver’s whim, that she can snap her fingers and “destroy” her target’s physical body, reducing them to Static which is then targeted to be fed to Faust.
However, Odd Curse does have its draw backs, thus it being the ODD Curse. Even though Silver is extremely skilled with the Cursed Scalpel, it’s reach is very poor to garner the cuts it needs. With each additional “Curse” the cut number doubles. For example, if her first curse is put on Anna in three cuts, the in order to curse Dexter, she would have to cut him six times to reach Disorient. Also, she cannot be disrupted between curses, meaning if she cuts Anna twice, but then cuts Dexter without reaching Disorient, she would have to start over. Additionally, an enemy is not lost once they’ve become Static under Odd Curse. If Odd Curse is lifted while the enemy is a Static the enemy is restored at the height of their health. Additionally, the Odd Curse can be lifted. If someone draws blood from Silver, they can apply it as a salve to their temporary tattoo and remove the curse. A game is also played with the Odd Curse. Silver has a time limit to initiate Distroy, or her curse will wane over time. Once Disorient is initiated, she has two minutes to initiate Disrupt, three to initiate Distroy, and five to turn them to Static. As long as a great game of keep away is played, someone can be spared. If someone grabs a hold of their own Bloody Voodoo doll, they can remove the curse from themselves.

Bloody Voodoo (AU) – Bloody Voodoo links directly to the Odd Curse. The Cursed Scalpel has a “Blood Meter” that fills up as Silver cuts people. By the third cut, she has a jar, which with a press of a button, she empties the blood of her enemies into. Using this blood as DNA in tandem with the Needle & Thread can allow her to create a stylized doll in the likeness of her target. With Odd Curse as the tether, the doll is linked to the physical body of the target. As Voodoo implies, Silver can physically harm her target by interacting with the doll. She can use the needle to pierce, impale, and puncture the target. She can use the scalpel to cut, gash, and maim the victim as well as using her Static Lightning to shock the target. Temperatures and sensations are reflected between the doll and the target. (i.e. if the doll is lit on fire the person will feel like they are on fire. If she holds a scalpel to the doll’s neck, the sensation of a knife will be present, etc.) At the Disorient phase, this only gives the sensation of trauma without physically reflecting this. At the Disruption phase, the trauma is real and reflected in the body of the target. At the Distroy phase, Silver can no longer physically harm the target, but she initiates Distroy’s Static Turn by crushing the doll in her hand, where it combusts into light and blood. In very dire situations, Silver can pour the blood on herself, and become a living Voodoo doll, where she will cut and stab herself to affect the target. However an Odd Curse is placed on Silver as well, causing pain to be doubled when inflicted on herself in relation to than the target. Bloody Voodoo also has its drawbacks. If a target grabs a hold of their own doll, they can lift their curse by peeling the sad face sticker off the doll, and destroy the doll. Additionally, the doll takes some time for the needle and thread to craft, rendering her needle and thread useless while occupied. If the doll isn’t built before Odd curse’s time limit, it wil combust. Adversely, if Bloody Voodoo is created and Odd Curse is lifted, the effects of Bloody Voodoo will still hold effect.

Dollies (AU)– This ability is also usable in conjunction with Odd Curse. At both the Disrupt and Distroy phases, Silver can use the thread to control her enemies, much like a wooden doll is controlled by strings. At the Distroy Phase, if connected to the skull, she can turn that enemy into a mindless slave, with all of their abilities at her disposal. It is rumored that a certain graveyard is filled with her “dollies” and is one of the areas she is most dangerous in…

The Enigma: Faust (MC)-
As is Silver wasn’t already foreboding enough, her trump card is perhaps the most fearsome (and darkest) in her arsenal. Sacrificing her control over Static, Silver has sealed away a Static leviathan in the glyph circle tattoo on her back, called Faust The Enigma. This was done outside the jurisdiction of R.E.M. meaning that this is purely Silver’s own creation. Faust takes shape of a large anthropomorphic behemoth of a static, which almost quadruples Silver in height and body mass. A pair of horns, of differing lengths (left short, right long) jut out from its small head. Faust doesn’t seem to have a forseeable mouth, and owns a pair of two glowing white orbs for eyes. It’s arms are bulky with hands that are sharpened at the fingers. Being about the size and build of the Hulk, only his torso is visible, jutting out from the tattoo on her back (much like a Genie in a bottle). Faust is Silver’s life work and her greatest, darkest experiment. Faust is an unfortunate Fragment-turned-Static-turned experiment by Silver. Faust has grown to his current state over years of constantly consuming other Static (remember Silver has eternal life), assimilating their life force to his own and increasing his own essence, the stronger the Static, the stronger the “power up”. Faust’s movements are just as unpredictable as his creator’s ; filled with various ticks, finger movements, head cocking and spasms. Faust also has an unsettling aura one can literally hear. Alongside the usual sounds of static, occasionally one can hear voices, sometimes cries and screams which are rumored to be echoes from the memories of Static who were once human that Faust consumed. As if that wasn’t chilling enough, Faust has formed his first word if it could be called such. Occasionally, he will wail “MAAAA…REEEEE….AHHHHHH”. The Enigma is incredibly powerful, with punches that can flatten cars and arms that can push against the ground into an incredibly high “jump”. While Faust is bound to his glyph, it only hampers his mobility slightly, as he can extend his visible limbs to reach certain heights and faraway enemies. (For example, stretching to follow a fleeing enemy, or stretching up to grab a platform Silver cannot, as well as extending his arms to reach farther foes.) When Silver renders a foe’s Odd Curse to the Distroy phase and turns them to Static, she summons Faust to consume them. The important thing to note is that Faust and Silver are connected similar to Bloody Voodoo. Whatever damage is done to Silver, is done to Faust. Whatever damage is done to Faust, is reflected in Silver. However, Faust does have a mind (somewhat) of his own and will intervene in situations he deems unsafe of his own accord. For example, if Silver hasn’t summoned him, and she’s in a tight spot and about to be hit with a thunderbolt, a large arm will sprout from her back and protect her by forming a shield, taking the damage and reducing it, or even outright moving her out of the way. This is also how Silver doesn’t die when doing the Bloody Voodoo. Her body houses Faust, which adds to her vitality as well as keeps her from dying. If it’s too much sometimes he’ll even stop her from harming herself. He comes with his own repertoire of abilities. Shapeshift – Faust can turn his physical form into a dangerous weapon, producing any number of spikes from his body or turning his hand into a spiked ball or blade, or even a shield (especially to protect Silver). Because Faust is experimental, his Static biology is slightly different. It’s more liquid, more ooze like in its base “skin” form. Faust must harden his “skin” in order to create these weapons. This hardening happens ALMOST instantaneously.​

• [*=center]Static Scream – With Silver and Faust screaming in conjunction, it produces a disruptive, high frequency, and powerful shockwave with enough force to knock away small projectiles and knock down humans. It’s a scream so loud and shrill that it can shatter windows, and cause people to cover their ears from the pain. And of course the annoying sound of static is off the charts. The decibel level is on the threshold of pain (which I think is somewhere around 130?)
    [*=center]Static Bomb – Faust can charge up energy within his own body into his mouth and expel that energy into a ball of pure Static Essence. While slow, the essence has powerful destructive qualities, with enough force to render a human unconscious in one hit. These bombs only implode when they hit the ground, and can cover a radius of about 20 feet. If prematurely impeded (someone cuts it in half), the energy just splinters, and continues its course unabated until it hits the ground.
    [*=center]Static Blast – Similar to Static Bomb, Faust charges up his own internal Static Essence and fires a large powerful concussive blast. This blast is about 7 feet tall and 2 feet wide. Faust has two options with this attack. He can fire off all the energy in the first attack for maximum damage, or fire off multiple, but splitting the damage between each blast.
    [*=center]Regeneration – If he is cut, or a limb is severed, Faust can regenerate it over time. He can also heal Silver, but he cannot heal them both at the same time. This leaves an opening for the both of them.
    [*=center]Memory Rip – Silver doesn’t take memories herself, instead she has Faust do it. The Enigma picks up the unfortunate (and probably terrified) Fragmented, looks at them for a moment, before screaming in their face, and ripping out their memories from their person with his mouth. (Kind of like how the Dementors eat your soul through your body?)
    [*=center]The Final Curse: *NOT YET OBTAINED/MASTERED* Silver undergoes an Odd Curse and merges with Faust, taking on his physical properties in conjunction with stat increases to speed and power. (Think Symbiote Spiderman meets 4th Tail Naruto)

Bio:
Silver, before she was Silver was a Fragmented who survived her game and was promised eternal life. However, the events of that game left her traumatized and during the course of her immortality, she was driven insane. Now she tries to keep the fun in her endless life, all while seeming to hide more than she lets on…

Other:
Silver has a dark black Nooky Prime. When she summons Enigma, her eyes turn to the color of Static.

Why Did You Decide to Become a Collector?:
Ummmm did you say ETERNAL LIFE?! Yeah I’ll take Eternal Life for 3,000 Jim, thanks! Whatever it is must be better than whatever life I used to have! (This is her insanity speaking. In reality, everything she does is to prove herself to R.3M. Hoping, believing, almost religiously, that he’ll have mercy on her and allow her to once again remember “his”name…)]Here, let me jog your brain-movies!​
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I don't know man, Dexter is arrogant as hell and always pushing forward without waiting, he could never be a doctor because he has no patience.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Honestly, she's pretty beastly but all in all she's workable. lol sure she can teleport, control "static" electricity and summon a huge "static/spectral" behemoth but hell she's workable. Her abilities definitely variate a lot, kudos.

Topsy Krett: someone else can fly, generate static lightning, "teleport", and summon/create a giant static behemoth <3

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Blaster: *cracks knuckles* What did you call me, bitch?

*pulls the grumpy Collector away* Okay, I think that's enough for you, mister. And I like her, Sora. She's strong, but considering her age, I think she's got a right to that strength.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Haha nice!

well if no one else has any problems with her, I'll go ahead and lock her in and finish her and Shiro up as well as add everyone to the first page. I'll also be adding some cool little details to the first page in regards to districts and things.

i guess at this point I'm just waiting on KKL and then we're good to go!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Some parts of your descriptions indicate that silver is a male. Is this intentional? A fews he's here and there throughout the temp lol.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay guys, voting time. Do her abilities seem okay, or should I change something in them? Second, should I bring her in now or later? Because I've got an idea on how to bring her in later, and I kinda like the idea of it just so it's not too many people at the beginning, but I'd still like an opinion of which option you guys think would be easier and better to do.

* I blame Dream for this ability, she was talking about it and all of a sudden I couldn't resist the idea of doing it.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Some parts of your descriptions indicate that silver is a male. Is this intentional? A fews he's here and there throughout the temp lol.
Lol that may be because I referred to Faust as a he? And if it was that's because THATS deliberate. Or just a bunch of typos lol.

@Skitty honestly! I like the idea! I'd actually like to know more lol like how she finds dolls to control or do they materialize? How do they fight?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Well I'm thinking they just materialize when she uses that sticker, she never knows which doll is going to show up and each doll has a different method of fighting in a sense, the majority of them though have nature/plant based powers. *one doll that shows up is in a red dress and she fights with rose petals, another wears a pink dress and fights with strawberries and strawberry vines, etc* At the moment she has no control over what doll shows up, but later on she can choose the doll.

I'll edit this in once I have my computer, I'm on my phone at the moment because I'm out of the house.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD Here's my collector idea. A guy who remembers playing the first game?? What did the characters who played when their were no collectors go through?? Was the game as good as it is now?? Were the stickers more basic then??

Heh...Legaia II. Of course I enjoyed that game immensely as well but, the original is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back