• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"I-I..can't seem to remember??"

Name
Rainéé Brembs

Type of Fragmented
LQ

Personality
At heart, Rain is a chipper person with an abundant nature for smiles and anything that can get her or other people into a good mood. She is a joker and often can be very inappropriate in her actions but she doesn't mix this with immaturity. As a result of growing up in the slums of Enix City, Rain has an interesting southern accent that heightens her shining personality. She can find some of the most bizarre situations hilarious, her older brother having had such a huge influence on her general thoughts has made it so that she looks at situations from several angles before judging or acting. Even with this in mind her ability to rapidly deduce the best plan of action is one of Rain's best qualities as a young woman.

Being nearly 5 years younger than her brother, Rain always recognized that there were going to be things in life that would make her goals a lot harder or a lot easier. She feels that in life there is no reason to ever let anything get her down which is why there is normally a smile plastered on her face. Her caring nature is astounding and she will stop at nothing to cause happiness for other people. Rain's will to protect others can be scary at times, she'll do just about anything to help other people, even if it means causing herself bodily harm.

Rain knows her brother once said that she was a saint and her had never even thought about any other individual being as such. Rain doesn't think less of her actual self but she certainly thinks about herself a lot less. The charity and love she shows is apparent in her will as it goes completely beyond the notion of emotion. Rain can easily disregard her emotions to help in any way she can and show love even to those whom might be hated or scorned by others. She refuses to give up on anyone. With this bright light of salvation to any and all, Rain truly believes that nobody can be lost.

Appearance

^^^click^^^
At first glance, it is apparent that Rain is beautiful with no need for makeup or other additions to her sharp features. She's light-skinned but has enough melanin so that one could assume she is possibly of Spanish, Asian or even Egyptian decent. All of her facial features compliment each other. Rain's plump and plush lips accent her chin and eyebrows, whilst her nose and cheeks have softer features.

Her body is more than average but not overly muscular. She is ample in all areas and stands with a certain poise

Stickers
Sentinel Fortinbras
Spoiler Spoiler Show

NOT OBTAINED
PROGONOSKES ETHER ROOTS

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Bio
EWS take it away...

Other
- Rain uses the Talkio Universe 2.5 model cell in purple.

-When Fortinbras speaks in the rp, it will be in THIScolor.

ARTS DATA
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Why Did You Decide to Participate??
I can't just do nothing!!! I-I have to help them. I gotta find him.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please let me know if you think any of this needs or should be changed. I don't want to mess any of this up. While see about getting Anna's bio shipped to you in a couple days Sorapaw.

@Sorapaw: Although I think the paint matter works well.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Phew, I tried to do something crisp and new for this fragment character. I hope you all like her when she's finished. lol y'all know I always do the abilities first so those are up and posted for your viewing pleasure. Heh, how about a bowl of Trix Cereal.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lol well, reintroduced Dexter as a fragment this time around.
I don't think any of my characters will have multiple tatoos/stickers at any point, so feel free to let me know if theres edits to be made on my solo's.

"I remember...just at the worst possible times."

Name
: Dexter "
IntagonistSix" Lane
Type of Fragmented: Jack in The Box

Personality: Dexter is incredibly bold, almost to the point where it's annoying. He's a real go-getter to say the least, usually has a plan and when he doesn't he'll own up to it and suggest to make it up as he goes. Nothing's more important than living in the current state of things, its very insensitive of him, but he doesn't dwell on things like others would, can't afford to. Dexter is partially stubborn, but not uncompromising or heartless, he's just in a word, very determined to get things accomplished and moving. Nothing irritates him more than stagnation or not making any progress towards goals.

Appearance:

Dexter is a sandy blonde, with drapping hair and bangs that is spiked upward. Naturally his eyes are a clear gray color, and his body type is fairly fit and in fighting shape. His overall height is about five feet and seven inches in height total, his skin complexion is amber at best. The trademark faded blue over hoody he wears with a yellow vested shirt, and faded blue jeans of the same design and style. Lastly, his shades help him drown out making direct eye contact with people, so he'll over wear them to conceal looking at someone directly.

Stickers/Tattoos:

Six-God(WU) - Sticker that when activated takes the form of a brightly colored cyan pole. Possessing properties of elasticity meaning it can be stretched, and capable to resuming it's original state easily. It's maximum range currently is about 15 meters, this will increase as the sticker becomes more effective. It also has a property of stickiness, it can attach to surfaces with a tight hold, Dexter can use this to save himself from falling off buildings and use the elasticity to descend slower and safely. This can also be used to bind enemies or even save allies from an area of effect attack where they lack the mobility to evade. Overall, Six-God is ultimately a tool to support both himself and his allies, it's got very low actual combat potential, he has decent pole training, but thats about it. Lastly Six-God is an insulator, it can safely absorb both heat and sound in the form of projectiles and safely discharge both from the opposite end of the pole. This can be used to redirect that which is discharged back at a foe.

Bio: PM forth-coming

Other: The nickname "IntagonistSix" stems from his username as a beta tester for an unreleased game called Grafight.

Why Do You Decide to Participate?: Wasn't aware I was given any other option?

Last edited:
Awards
Since the minimum for posting is once a week, I don't believe I'll be able to meet that expectation, but I'll definitely be following this! Good luck yall~

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Since the minimum for posting is once a week, I don't believe I'll be able to meet that expectation, but I'll definitely be following this! Good luck yall~
Noooooo :(

and hey guys, TOTALLY not ignoring you. Just been a little busy. I've read all the temps sooo here we go

@Tav, Rains actually not too bad, the only thing I'm asking you as far as nerfing is that I'd hope Rain figures out all her abilities gradually cuz she's a Fraggy. And I'd just like to see a slight nerf to Progonoskes as well. Is there a limit to how long it can exist? Weaknesses if any? How big is it? Can it protect her whole body or one side? But other than that I don't see any huge problems. Also, gonna be working on her history! It'll be fun.

@Skitty! Got your temps and responded to your PM

@Dream! Okay, edits noted! Thank you

@Dar! Yayyyy Dexter! Do you wanna give your characters phones?

@Rhap! :(

Ill be adding you guys to the first page soon. I'm just waiting on KKL now, and I'll have another character up at some point. The return of Silver!

Also, Im already getting bio's for memories! Tav asked me to create Rain's and I might be helping Skittz with hers. If any of you would like me to do that, I shall.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
For Rain, she can extend the cape anywhere from 0-10 feet in any given direction, using her hands to get better direction of the cape's tattered pieces. While actually having the loud cape present only requires a small amount of stamina, when it extends beyond 1 foot of her personal space, Progonoskes immediately begins to drain Rain's strength. I kinda have a plan for another dramatic weaknesses but for now i'll leave it like this. She wont get the second sticker for quite some time. I removed the "cloud cover ability"

Her first intended sticker will be interesting, she won't grasp a lot of how things work right away. Fortinbras(the being) will have a lot to do with, as will the first actual event where battle ensues. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I'll give as much detail as possible. We certainly don't need another Argentius incident.

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay guys, everything checks out and I've added everyone so far to the first post. All I'm waiting on is KKL's peeps, I'll edit Shiro and add Silver and then I guess we can start this thing :D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Campaigning for a third character. Will be a fragment as well.
Gonna be pm'ing bios today.

Name: Jeane "Irukandji" Clonders
Type of Fragmented: Headphones

Personality: Jeane has a very rigid personality, finding it hard to come out of her shell due to the nature of a past she's nearly forgotten due to the game. Traumatized, she tunnel visions rather often and drifts from both conversation, connection, and even "the world" at time. She has a incredibly broad and vivid imagination and at times will prefer this over whats going on. She can become caught up in a moment and finds it difficult to move forward at times. Perhaps she's also in a way, "borderline useless" dare we say unreliable. It's a tight and heart-wrenching feeling to have, but it's one thats always being battled internally, usually quiet but can at times appear to be convincingly headstrong. Seriously into music, will drown out the world with sound if and when possible.

Appearance: An woman's afro of all things, her hair similar to that of wool and curly, but it's often fashioned in a short way. She's about five foot four inches in height. Skin color of a mohegan native-american with african heritage in there as well. Both eyes are brown, slightly lighter than normal. Body type is that of an hour glass mostly, at a target weight of around 120lbs. Evenly spaced eyes that zone out rather often, a petite nose, and decent sized lips. Fair is a decent description for looks.

Currently sporting a sports bra, overlaid with a grey skinny tee. Over this she wears a plaid colored shirt, mostly black and white threaded. Her jeans are an ash colored black, with fades at the knees. A chain dangles from her right hip, she actually has a few piercings but no notable tattoos. A tongue piercing, which was removed prior to the start of this current game, and two nipple piercings which arbitrarily are concealed by her bra. She will adjust herself at times when she is uncomfortable, but this is noticeably awkward.

Stickers:

Sylvester(WU) - A biotic rifle, just shorter than that of a yard stick. Functions standard as a long rifle, which can fire darts, capable of great utility ranging from reliable burst damage, to base healing application.

• Healing. Capable of taking off the edge of battle by applying a healing dart which dissipates after hitting.
  • Sticker Magnet. Call it aim assist, it makes shooting an ally a little easier and will curve the darts to hit them if they step slightly out of the dart's path.
  • Sleep Dart. As the name implies, Sylvester can be loaded with a sleep dart to quickly tranquilize and instantly down an opponent for about six seconds.
  • Density Up^. Darts that inject a substance into enemies capable of applying a debuff that makes them heavier, effectively slowing them down for six seconds. Unlike sleep dart, this timer can be reset with a follow up shot, and the density stacks per shot, the timer per individual shot does not.
  • Nanoboost. A side dart attached to her wrist whenever Sylvester is summoned, she can shoot a teammate and augment their overall power output by 50% and increase their movement by the same interval. The target glows a bright blue, and the effects last roughly 20 seconds. This cannot be used after it's been cast for a full two minutes from the time it ends.

Tweety(W) - A biotic hand grenade that can be spawned after use every 6 seconds.

• Healing+. When thrown at an ally, it doubles the effective burst healing of Sylvester's biotic darts. Effects last 6 seconds.
  • Healing-. When thrown at an enemy, it can effectively debuff the enemy, denying them any ability to recover for about 6 seconds.

Scarlet Threads(AU) - Formerly dubbed "Red Luminous" in the game she played in past memories, Scarlet Threads is a more complex idea thats competing for completion. It acts as an extension of her senses that are still active and it's what she uses to make up for her inability to see. Creating the tiniest of tiny threads to cover a maximum range currently of about twenty five meters. The threads "map" the area covered by scarlet, despite being blind she can see the threads. These same threads can be attached to unsuspecting enemies, and paint them as targets to be combo'd with her Sylvester and Tweety.

Naturally stepping just outside of 25m causes the threads to disconnect automatically, a target would have to effectively be 25.01m away from Jeane to break being tagged.

Scarlet Threads can be molded into projectiles in the same respect. Due to it's utility, over power, the threads deal chip damage, namely for purposes of harassment or to initiate for another damage dealer to finish them off. It should be known that once a target has ben marked with a thread, that target can be tracked so long as they remain within range.

NOT LEARNED: Scarlet gives Jeane the ability to provide a damage reduction mechanic to her allies as well as herself, by covering them in a thin veil of invisible threads, it halves all incoming damage for an effective duration of about 60 seconds. Once it's been applied it cannot be applied again until the duration has ended, even if it's decayed by incoming damage.

NOT LEARNED: Using the threads on lesser static, it can effectively work their bodies like a puppet. On stronger static at best, it can slightly restrict their movement, opening them up to a coordinated team attack. This does not effect enemy collectors and will not in it's state as a sticker.

Bio: Sending PM with Dexter's Within the hour.

Other:
Jay-9 is blind. She uses vibrations on the surface, and sounds that travel through both the air and off walls to determine where people and objects are.
Uses BLDE 7 in Magenta.

Why Do You Decide to Participate?: Tired of dealing with the disappointments of the self, others, and just life.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Tell you what, here's the petition for my second Fragmented character, too. I added a little more detail to her stickers; again, just let me know if there's anything in them that ANY of you feel doesn't stack up right.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Rainee Brembs, a 22 year old LQ who remembers the feeling of looking for someone.

Selene, a 20 year old Pixel who believes she's looking for someone.

This is the second time that I've done this kind of thing in an RP; I didn't realize that a character I'd created had similarities to another person's character until after the fact! XD Would you prefer a change so they aren't as similar, Tav? It'd be me changing things, since you got your character up first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back