• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I don't have an excuse for not being around, but logging in like a month later almost and this is the first i've seen someone post in the thread in just as long. I'm pretty much out at this point, gonna be real here. KKL never participated, Leonard and Dream are basically ghosts (it's been months, I own a business and travel a lot and I can write a post from my mobile phone, don't even go there) and Tav has been sick a lot and seen better days.

Not for nothing, but I quit. I really do. I'm sorry but I really, really went all out for this and I have prove time, and time again, that no one else here is as dedicated to seeing this play out as I "was". Now I'm lucky if anyone even logs in these days, and because this is one of the few things that keeps me on this site in general, I have in my mind substantially less incentive to even log in, and my ghosting is becoming more and more spaced out each time, so I think i'm just gonna take it as a sign and leave the site. I mean, don't get me wrong it was definitely a lot of fun to write, but theres an extreme difference when it comes to the level of motivation and consistency from person to person.

I just want to clarify that I have not been here, for the simple fact that no one else has bumped the main IC thread. I follow the rules, I do not machine-gun for NO MAN, I will not disrespect anyone like that, but in all seriousness I'm rolling 3 characters and busy as hell in real life and I have not once made excuses for not being able to contribute and if I had a period of absence or was going through something you all knew about it in THIS thread before the notable shift in my activity.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Let me give you a little psychology lesson.

Typically speaking, the people that invest the time to write this or any role-play for that manner. Whether its writer's block or typical schedule issues preventing them from taking about the time to read a manga-chapter or half an episode of seinfeld/3rd rock from the sun. 15 minutes sometimes an hour out of your day is typically all we're asking for here. If you put it off, cool. Just remember or make a little footnote that "I need to post today." I will say that if you have to force yourself to do it, just quit now.

When you lack the ability to self-excite yourself to where posting becomes a chore for you, don't even participate. Read that as insensitive, say that I'm being harsh, but at the end of the day its the ones that love what they do, love their ideas and what they write passionately, all while doing that with other people that are the reason these role-plays thrive. You'll realize the less interested, and invested you become in them over time, you will begin to forget/procrastinate, and just lag. I said it before that I own a business and posted many times for this RP specifically from my mobile phone, as an indication of my investment and passion for this role-play.

KKL, I get that bro. I was disappointed because I had to ask Zeno about you, because...you didn't post in this thread informing us that you would not be participating, thats not the greatest of examples, but I'm not without some understanding. It's kind of redundant for you to clarify this now, but once again as I said, i'm not without understanding. Alls I can say is, hope life isn't super encumbering for anyone here and that you're all managing yourselves well. If you have any desire at all to continue, thats fine, but count me out.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Let me give you a little psychology lesson.

Typically speaking, the people that invest the time to write this or any role-play for that manner. Whether its writer's block or typical schedule issues preventing them from taking about the time to read a manga-chapter or half an episode of seinfeld/3rd rock from the sun. 15 minutes sometimes an hour out of your day is typically all we're asking for here. If you put it off, cool. Just remember or make a little footnote that "I need to post today." I will say that if you have to force yourself to do it, just quit now.

When you lack the ability to self-excite yourself to where posting becomes a chore for you, don't even participate. Read that as insensitive, say that I'm being harsh, but at the end of the day its the ones that love what they do, love their ideas and what they write passionately, all while doing that with other people that are the reason these role-plays thrive. You'll realize the less interested, and invested you become in them over time, you will begin to forget/procrastinate, and just lag. I said it before that I own a business and posted many times for this RP specifically from my mobile phone, as an indication of my investment and passion for this role-play.

KKL, I get that bro. I was disappointed because I had to ask Zeno about you, because...you didn't post in this thread informing us that you would not be participating, thats not the greatest of examples, but I'm not without some understanding. It's kind of redundant for you to clarify this now, but once again as I said, i'm not without understanding. Alls I can say is, hope life isn't super encumbering for anyone here and that you're all managing yourselves well. If you have any desire at all to continue, thats fine, but count me out.

That why I quite roleplaying your not being harsh, nor am I giving a excuse to myself I don't need to. I quit because while I enjoy writing rping just finally became to much of a forced type writing. Originally in my younger years I loved it clearly, but somewhere around 2012 it started to become harder to keep around while working a full scale job. I held it for awhile but as clear as day while my capability yo write got better quality wise my quantity became lackluster.

2016 was finally the year I just realized I can't keep up with rping anymore I still write because I can pause it when real life get busy. Rping you can't do that clearly, and as such to continue my other enjoyments I had to drop something, and rping was the best option. Did I go about it wrong... oh ya, but it was a decision I made.

I loved my years on this site especially the experience(and reprimand TWT) of becoming a better writer. Yet at the same time its become more clear my mind set it not great for rping. I loved this idea the first time around until it unfortunately died and this time around it was unfortunate that I burnt out on the rping scene.

I'll hopefully see you all around, and get to read your works here, and there. SO UNTIL THEN MY FELLOW ARTIST'S OF THE PEN AND KEYBOARD I SALUTE YOU XD MWHAHAHAHHAHA

*blasts off to the moon*

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I don't have an excuse for not being around, but logging in like a month later almost and this is the first i've seen someone post in the thread in just as long. I'm pretty much out at this point, gonna be real here. KKL never participated, Leonard and Dream are basically ghosts (it's been months, I own a business and travel a lot and I can write a post from my mobile phone, don't even go there) and Tav has been sick a lot and seen better days.

Not for nothing, but I quit. I really do. I'm sorry but I really, really went all out for this and I have prove time, and time again, that no one else here is as dedicated to seeing this play out as I "was". Now I'm lucky if anyone even logs in these days, and because this is one of the few things that keeps me on this site in general, I have in my mind substantially less incentive to even log in, and my ghosting is becoming more and more spaced out each time, so I think i'm just gonna take it as a sign and leave the site. I mean, don't get me wrong it was definitely a lot of fun to write, but theres an extreme difference when it comes to the level of motivation and consistency from person to person.

I just want to clarify that I have not been here, for the simple fact that no one else has bumped the main IC thread. I follow the rules, I do not machine-gun for NO MAN, I will not disrespect anyone like that, but in all seriousness I'm rolling 3 characters and busy as hell in real life and I have not once made excuses for not being able to contribute and if I had a period of absence or was going through something you all knew about it in THIS thread before the notable shift in my activity.

Hey, man. totally understand why you would tap out at this point. I personally apologize if I played a part (which I proooobably did) in the RP slowing down as much as it has. I know you loved the idea and you were instrumental in it's revival and keeping it alive and i honestly really appreciate that, it means a lot you have no idea. I try to log on and dedicate time to a post when I can, but like all of oyu, I've been getting busy with work, (but in my defense I was one of the last four people to post), but on top of that, things were slowing down TREMENDOUSLY here.If myself, Skitty of C4C wasnt posting no one was. Tave and Dream (who played very key characters) dissappearedand Que Cera Cera ended up waiting on my to give him memories.

I did this more so for you guys than myself, and maybe that wasn't the best idea? lol. However, I won't try to make excuses or anything like that. like C4C said, he's been doing a lot and finding time for this. It sucks too, I had a bunch of dope idea for the story that I wanted to get around to, but since other instrumental players were dropping out (Tav, Dream) I started waiting for them to return instead of trying to move things along, no one checked yadda yadda anyway. POINT IS: I do apologize to you especially C4C, I know you were super hype about this, and I wanted you to see all the dope stuff I had for it, if you ever log on again to see this I hope you get a chance to read this. I feel like I let you down bro, not a good feeling.

I'm still here, been popping in once in awhile to check for updates.

Yeah, my bad man. I know you were waiting on my for the memories. you could've posted, buuuut I won't try to make excuses lol. Again, my fault.

Yeah so anyway, Skitty and Que Cera? Seeing as how you're kind of the only one still here, if you'd like to continue, let me know? It'll probably be at a slower pace, and a lot of key characters will probably be changed around? But yeah, kind of don't know what to do at this point lmao. But we can totally TRACES tf out of this if you guys are still down haha

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
@C4C: I don't know if you'll see this, but while I can understand your point (being one of the only other ones to post on a regular basis). I'm willing to admit, that because of my willingness to post on this and the hours I was working to try and help my supervisor plus being in school full time; I do think you're being a tad harsh. Although like I said, I can understand why you felt that way. It was rather frustrating and demotivating seeing that it was only you and me that seemed to have given a damn about the rp despite me begging Dream and Lunar (Leonard) to post on my end. Although I doubt you'll see this, but I was trying my best with my schedule.

@Sorapaw: I'm willing to Traces this thing if you two are, I've still got a couple of things I want to work out that I'm using this RP for. *Omari/Aiden/Amy*

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I could have posted but I did not want to start bullet posting so I held off so I could post about my memories before moving on. I'm interested in continuing this rp. I have many ideas for my character so I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back