• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@9m3n+5: Do You Find It Hard to Remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
And Dream...im not sure about the future sight....BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IZ GOOD!!! (i hate doing this...)

Only problem is that the future sight is importent a little later.... *lightbulb idea* I got it! Is it okay if she keeps her previous abilities, including the premonitions, but they're suppressed at the moment? And 'cause they're being muted, she needs the stickers to bring them out, just like with the telekineses thing? Other than that, I've got the rest of her temp done. Hope the compromise is okay, Sorapaw.

~ Dream

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Ivy Hitokage

Personality: Silent, Ivy doesn't really say much but when she does she always hits the nail on the head. She would rather talk than fight; but she can defend herself and her friends when push comes to shove. Although she hardly let's it show she's a true romantic, she enjoys a good romance story from time to time. She reads people's body language since she’s pretty tight lip at first; Ivy holds knowledge beyond her years. This kind, gentle soul really doesn't let things bother her; but she never shows if she's hurt, always fighting to keep it hidden. Fiery, she won't stand down when it comes to something she believes; also she can have one wicked temper once you make her mad.

Appearance: Ivy has red hair that falls down to a little past her butt, for the most part it falls freely; but there's a small strand that she has tied into a braid with a pink ribbon. Her eyes are a bright emerald green that can hold someone spellbound. But enough with that, her skin is a soft tone of white but she's not a ghostly white. She wears a red skirt that stops just short of her knees, her shirt is an off the shoulder short sleeved pink shirt. Covering a little of her shoulders, she wears no gloves. A slim girl, her lips are an icy-red color.

Abilities/Weapons: Ivy gets bad feelings about things, which is normal; but they always seem to come true. She can read people's minds; this grows as she does. For her weaponry, Ivy uses a bow an' arrow set, much like Renee's, but unlike Renee she can also uses small, electrified throwing knives that only she can wield.

Bio: Please don't ask, I just can't seem to remember.

Other: Ivy has been Renee's friend for ages, because of this it seems as if the two have a psychic link. They don't have to hear the other one's opinion; they already know it, she can also tell if there's something troubling Renee or if she's in danger.

Theme song: I'm A Survivor by Reba McEntire

Battle Theme: You Can't Take Me by Bryan Adams

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Oh by the way, I've been reading some things. And people have been changing the weather...I know it's small but it gets confusing. In Skitty's post, it was sunset, and in Blufire's it was raining. I still think it's daytime. I need to get better control of this RP...everything seems so out of control.
I missed this post.
It's only raining in the carnival area. Mary went and filled it with bad luck, and it started to rain there. Not sure about the other's posts though.

Also, I'm waiting on Raz to post before I can post anything with a little meat in it.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Not like I did a spectacular job, but you're welcome! :3
edit: Also, in case anyone's wondering I'll repeat myself:
It's only raining in the carnival area due to Mary's bad luck ability. No where else.

'Course, if you're not down with that, EWS, I can edit it out. c:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Not like I did a spectacular job, but you're welcome! :3
edit: Also, in case anyone's wondering I'll repeat myself:
It's only raining in the carnival area due to Mary's bad luck ability. No where else.

'Course, if you're not down with that, EWS, I can edit it out. c:

I'm cool with it. You gave a REASON to why it was raining.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I posted... I wonder when someone will meet kira... I'm feeling lonely in the RP... by the way it's me Blufire

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Correct me if I put something wrong in my post, Kyo was being weird. |:

Hahaha

I posted... I wonder when someone will meet kira... I'm feeling lonely in the RP... by the way it's me Blufire
Hey Blu! Ima get to her in a sec! To make the process faster, just got to District 1, everyone's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back