• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fourth Year Anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Four years ago today, I randomly decided one morning to join a forum that I had been lurking at for over a year. I'm not entirely sure why I finally mustered up the courage to sign up, but I dived into the discussions right away with a thread I started in the Future of KH section to speculate among the fans here on what possible bosses we all thought might appear in the then-yet-to-be-released BBS. By the end of that first day, I had somehow managed to have over fifty posts to my username.

While I've had my periods where I've been away from the forums for awhile, I've always ended up coming back to this place. At first I thought it was the terrific Fanclub sub-section, which used to be a thriving place that I loved to interact in. Then I thought it was the updates about the games, and then I thought it was the various threads where we all chat about various anime and mangas.

But it's really always been the fellow users here at this great forum. KHI wasn't the first forum that I ever joined, nor was it my last, but it has always been the greatest forum I have participated in. Four years, man. Four freaking years. From being "Divide&Conquer", to being "VirgilTheart", to being "Theart". In all of this time, I've made friends here that I still keep in close touch with and there's many friends that have since left the forums and I still feel haunted by the ghosts of my memories with them here at KHInsider.

I would like to end this post with a classic rock song that has often been referenced here at KHInsider, and I'd also like to dedicate it to all of my friends here both past and present. You all know who you are.

Just remember, 'you can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave!'

[video=youtube;NUbTW928sMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTW928sMU[/video]

Gram

Banned
Awards
tumblr_lx5sennMzn1r0ezn2.gif

Congratulations sir for wasting four years of your young life with us here on khi and for proving time and time again that no one ever truly escapes the consciousness that is khi.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
happy 4 years my bro, kind of late but i wish you another prosperous term on here.

Back