• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

FOURSQUARE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mike XIII

Awards
Post here any tips, stories, etc. relating to history's greatest playground game. I'm really looking for someone to tell me how to do some really flashy, champion style moves, so help me out if you can.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Words can't describe the amount of hurt I deal out with a game of four square. I love that game. I remember when I had a whole summer dedicated to that game.

Mike XIII

Awards
i bet it was the best summer ever. Most awesome thing i've ever seen in a game of foursquare was this college guy at my friend's church played it off the wall, backwards, between the legs, in midair and got someone out. just imagine the ferocity emanating from that man at that moment.