• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Four years? Where has my life gone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I don't really care to celebrate it, I really just wanted to jump on the bandwagon of anniversary threads popping up in here.

So yeah, four years at KHI. Three of which I've spent as an Administrator. Did I do a good job? Did I do a bad job? I don't know, but hey, at least the forums are still up. That's got to count for something.

EDIT: My official claim to fame: I DIDN'T KILL THE FORUMS! WOOOO!!!

Wynn

What's with all the awesome people that joined on May? =O

As far as I see, you've been doing a great job MB. I hope you stay longer here to make KHI even better.

Rix

:)
Awards
Another anniversary? *sigh*

Congrats for wasting your life here for four years though:p

I don't really care to celebrate it, I really just wanted to jump on the bandwagon of anniversary threads popping up in here.

Haha, I've noticed a few also!

So yeah, four years at KHI. Three of which I've spent as an Administrator. Did I do a good job? Did I do a bad job? I don't know, but hey, at least the forums are still up. That's got to count for something.

EDIT: My official claim to fame: I DIDN'T KILL THE FORUMS! WOOOO!!!

It's my fourth year at KHInsider.com next year! But yeah you have done a great job, don't see you around much in the 'Kingdom Hearts' section, (don't blame you either). But see you in the 'General Video Games' section a lot! But wow, you were just as good as Michael (The Midnighter)! If not better, credit to you mate!

<3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Congrats, Manny. =] You've always been a wonderful administrator and member.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Seeing as this is probably the best forum out there, It's quite obvious you've been doing an excellent job.

Congrats.

T

TWDIS

why what ever are you talking about? this is your life.

JK ^^ happy anniversary

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I don't often venture into this section, but there aren't many members on here that a) I think are bloody awesome and b) have spent a longer time on here than me.

For ticking both those proverbial boxes, you get a virtual hi-five, allez.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
you know what manchester black. I foudn tsi site by accident and I believe I only got more active after entering the HotH contest. you helped that. so yeah GREAT JOB

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Happy anni MB.I passed my 3rd a while back. Thanks for keeping the site up and not banning me. ^_^

Back