• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero_cool

i was on this site and it said this is the order in order

Name Element

1.Em frobidden

2.mickey holy

3.xaldane wind

4.vexen ice

5.lexaeus earth

6.zexion poison

7.luxord time space

8.axel fire

9.demyx water

10.sora support

11.marluxia life

12.larxene lightning

13.riku dark

Last edited:

Doushitemo

^I think when he said "this site" he meant "this one site."

Anyway, a lot of the stuff on that list is just speculation. Mickey is not confirmed to be in the Thirteenth Order, and even if he were, I'm sure that Holy wouldn't be his element - that's Minnie's attack that she does in Disney Castle. Zexion's element is unknown, since we've never seen him fight. Luxord's element is also unknown, and as far as I know, so is his position in the 13th Order. Riku and Sora aren't confirmed to be in the Order, and Marluxia's element is flowers/nature. Also, it isn't known if the EM is an order member that hasn't been revealed yet, or if he/she has already been revealed.

1. ???
2. ???
3. Xaldin - Wind
4. Vexen -Ice
5. Lexaeus - Earth
6. Zexion - ???
7. ???
8. Axel -Fire
9. Demyx - Water
10. ???
11. Marluxia - Nature/Flowers
12. Larxene - Lightning
13. ???

Luxord and the Woman unknown fit in there somewhere, but we don't know where yet.

sora_123

for made up element games, they seem pretty accurate. If only u could gives the exact site, where u got the info, to see if it's reliable info...

Goofeyrules

i read in that official playstation magazine that Mickey and Riku were undercover organization members...just what i read, not gonna argue that its correct

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
sora mickey riku r not confirmed to be in the order we think there undercover becuz diz is trying to destroy the order and mickey riku and bhk might be helping him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back