• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

Yeah you might be right, but I just have a feeling that Xemnas could use a keyblade when Nomura is saying things like that in an interview, but we just don't know the details, but your guess is actually not bad :)

There was a theory here that the only keyblade AX could summon was MX's keyblade (as a note, it WOULD be nice if we knew the name of it) and terra was so disgusted by it since its MX's that he intentionally never used it, even though it fit in perfectly with Xemnas' goals. It would make sense as AX cast off his name of Xehanort and took on Ansem's name. that too could have been terra-controlled.

And maybe he couldn't wield Aqua's keyblade.

Out pf all the keyblades from BBS, only MX's keyblade as been a no show for 10 years (until this trailer).

Hense90

There was a theory here that the only keyblade AX could summon was MX's keyblade (as a note, it WOULD be nice if we knew the name of it) and terra was so disgusted by it since its MX's that he intentionally never used it, even though it fit in perfectly with Xemnas' goals. It would make sense as AX cast off his name of Xehanort and took on Ansem's name. that too could have been terra-controlled.

And maybe he couldn't wield Aqua's keyblade.

Out pf all the keyblades from BBS, only MX's keyblade as been a no show for 10 years (until this trailer).
I really don't think Terra had any influence over Ansem SoD... He just LOVES darkness like Master Xehanort did, so Ansem SoD personality is clearly like Master Xehanort's... Xemnas on the other hand could have been influenced by Terra, because he wanted to find the room of awakening so he could find Ventus, but HOW MUCH influence Terra has over Xemnas is the question...

JamDelVamp

This is completely off topic,but what if after Sora and Riku pass the exam,somehow theyre able to restore Ventus's heart,then Yen Sid puts him through the exam,then they all team up to save the others. Thatd be awesome.

Absolute

I really don't think Terra had any influence over Ansem SoD... He just LOVES darkness like Master Xehanort did, so Ansem SoD personality is clearly like Master Xehanort's... Xemnas on the other hand could have been influenced by Terra, because he wanted to find the room of awakening so he could find Ventus, but HOW MUCH influence Terra has over Xemnas is the question...

I was referring to how AX took the name of Ansem while he was still a somebody. Xemnas remarks in KHII when Mickey calls him Xehanort about how long its been since he abandoned that name.

billyzanesucks

I think the whole thing is pretty simple. And Ansem is influenced by Terra, as hinted by Nomura. He just doesn't have a lot of influence because Xehanort's heart is in control. With Xemnas it doesn't just tip from one side to the other, it is completely balanced because he only has their memories (at least from what we know).

LucasDraleau

This is completely off topic,but what if after Sora and Riku pass the exam,somehow theyre able to restore Ventus's heart,then Yen Sid puts him through the exam,then they all team up to save the others. Thatd be awesome.

That's be impossible, without Aqua, because they'd never be able to get to Ven physically, to restore his heart.

I was referring to how AX took the name of Ansem while he was still a somebody. Xemnas remarks in KHII when Mickey calls him Xehanort about how long its been since he abandoned that name.

I think that several of the changes Xemnas and AX went through were caused by Terra. If Xehanort was controlling Xemnas and AX, then he wouldn't have changed his name to Ansem and he would've used his keyblade, so I agree.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. Also, I got screencaps of the keyblade. They're in the other thread that we were all speculating in.
dddxehanortkeyblade.png

And yes, that's definitely Braig, not Xigbar. Red ascot gives it away.
YES I KNEW IT. TAKE THAT PERSON WHO SAID IT WAS XIGBAR, I KNEW IT WAS BRAIG MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Kiana_Ishido

Is it just me, or does it look like in that last scene where (assumedly) MX is looking around the room, the first person walking towards him is Aqua? Then he lifts up his hand, summons his keyblade, and with the flash from that the figure changes to Braig. The first figure is definitely missing the signature red ascot and has a much lighter color scheme.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
excuse me, i dont recall that
decribe the two bodies

Just re-watched that bit twice and I think you're right. It does look like someone(s) is on the floor.

When Xehanort looks around it focuses shortly on two bodies in lab coats on the floor.

I see the two bodies as well, are they wearing lab coats? If the scene's during 3D it means more apprentices but if not then something happened to the apprentices, Xehanort looked at them and attacked Braig
Did you guys forget the trailer description?

In a laboratory somewhere, a researcher has collapsed.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Is it just me, or does it look like in that last scene where (assumedly) MX is looking around the room, the first person walking towards him is Aqua? Then he lifts up his hand, summons his keyblade, and with the flash from that the figure changes to Braig. The first figure is definitely missing the signature red ascot and has a much lighter color scheme.

You mean at around 1:55? I think you're right! I can see Braig's red ascot after the keyblade summon, but not before. Can't really tell with the hair (goes to watch again).

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Think its just you. I can see the red. Its just harder to see without the light from the keyblade-summoning-thing.

Did you guys forget the trailer description?
*facepalm* forgot about that. Hmmm. What if Braig purposely struck someone down to try and restore Xehanort's memories? Might explain why Xehanort attacked him afterwards.

HostileKangaroo

Did anyone else notice that they keyblade seems to change from MX's to someone else's at the very end (maybe Aqua's) or am I crazy? Maybe the switching person at the start and that mean they're different scenes?

(First post!)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All I can think of, if it's true, something similar to Riku and Sora changing over and over during gameplay

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Guess who's back, back again, Xehanort's back, tell a friend. :3

That last scene got me really excited for what plot is gonna be revealed in the game.

Flickr

Did anyone else notice that they keyblade seems to change from MX's to someone else's at the very end (maybe Aqua's) or am I crazy? Maybe the switching person at the start and that mean they're different scenes?

Really? After watching I don't see it....Perhaps I'm just slow. (so true.) Meh. -goes to watch again-

Kiana_Ishido

You mean at around 1:55? I think you're right! I can see Braig's red ascot after the keyblade summon, but not before. Can't really tell with the hair (goes to watch again).

Yes. Here's a screencap of before the keyblade summon:

Screenshot2011-09-17at65710PM.png

And here's after:

Screenshot2011-09-17at65847PM.png

(sorry they're both so small)

They look like two completely different people to me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

And here's after:

I see Braig. It's the lighting on the trailer.

If it was anyone else, trailer descriptions would have told us by now.

LucasDraleau

And here's after:

(sorry they're both so small)

The millisecond I glanced at the first image, the first thing my mind told me was Aqua. Doubt it's true, but I really didn't even see the picture before my mind said that.

Flickr

The millisecond I glanced at the first image, the first thing my mind told me was Aqua. Doubt it's true, but I really didn't even see the picture before my mind said that.

You can see bits of Braig's red scarf in the summoning-lightning stuff. Also, notice the boots. Aqua has silver shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back