• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
And here's a reason why Im happy I got a 3DS. This game looks epic so far. But I think Im with everybody when it comes to the Xehanort scene. And everyone has to remember, that in the trailer impression, it talks about someone in a lab coat who is on the floor. So Cheaken is right about that part

LucasDraleau

They're wearing lab coats so it's probably Even and Ienzo.

If it Even and Ienzo, then I wonder why they haven't awoken yet, I mean they (Vexen and Zexion) were "killed" way back in CoM, while Xehanort and Braig (Xemnas and Xigbar) were "killed" in KH2, an entire year later. For the ones "killed" in CoM, it makes me wonder if we'll ever see them back, because their heartless would have had to have been killed an entire year earlier than Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel, and Luxord's, unless they were destroyed by Aqua or Sora in KHI or the earlier ten years. It would be an excuse to not show Marluxia, Lexaeus, Larxene, or Lexeaus's somebodies in KH3D, but they could be shown in KHBBSV2.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
If it Even and Ienzo, then I wonder why they haven't awoken yet, I mean they (Vexen and Zexion) were "killed" way back in CoM, while Xehanort and Braig (Xemnas and Xigbar) were "killed" in KH2, an entire year later. For the ones "killed" in CoM, it makes me wonder if we'll ever see them back, because their heartless would have had to have been killed an entire year earlier than Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel, and Luxord's, unless they were destroyed by Aqua or Sora in KHI or the earlier ten years. It would be an excuse to not show Marluxia, Lexaeus, Larxene, or Lexeaus's somebodies in KH3D, but they could be shown in KHBBSV2.
Hmmm you bring up a good point. If all the members killed in KH:CoM where to return, they would have by now.
So then who are those people? Maybe if we knew where they where at, it could clarify some things. It looks like Radiant Garden but.. Eh.
If they're in TCTNW then I can only see them being Luxord and Saix since they're the only other Orgy Members who where killed there.
But if its RG (and the Somebodies are reborn at the same place they where turned into Heartless/Nobodies) then I could see it being Lea or Isa. But then shouldn't Lea have been reborn before all of them? Gah. Maybe we'll get a better view with a Higher Quality video.

LucasDraleau

Hmmm you bring up a good point. If all the members killed in KH:CoM where to return, they would have by now.
So then who are those people? Maybe if we knew where they where at, it could clarify some things. It looks like Radiant Garden but.. Eh.
If they're in TCTNW then I can only see them being Luxord and Saix since they're the only other Orgy Members who where killed there.
But if its RG (and the Somebodies are reborn at the same place they where turned into Heartless/Nobodies) then I could see it being Lea or Isa. But then shouldn't Lea have been reborn before all of them? Gah. Maybe we'll get a better view with a Higher Quality video.

Yeah, but you also have to remember that Axel basically destroyed himself, which could cause him to wake up later. However, Xemnas, Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, and Axel were basically all killed within an hour of each other, so who wakes up first wouldn't really apply to them.

SilenceTheTardis

I'm thinking there's some sort of bond between the Organization members.. Something that keeps each of them from returning until they all do.. Maybe all of them woke up at the same time, confused and blaming each other, and started turning on their friends.

LucasDraleau

I'm thinking there's some sort of bond between the Organization members.. Something that keeps each of them from returning until they all do.. Maybe all of them woke up at the same time, confused and blaming each other, and started turning on their friends.

Nomura has been very mysterious around this subject, but I don't necessarily think that they all have to return to be reborn. I mean, what would happen if one of the Organization members Heartless wasn't destroyed? That wouldn't keep them from all returning. All that has to happen, according to Nomura, is for the Heartless to be destroyed first, by a keyblade, then the nobody has to be destroyed; it doesn't have to be by a Keyblade. No other strings attached.

Last edited:

Dale

Any body else surpised that the site hasnt crashed yet? :L

LucasDraleau

I thought I remembered that part of Nomura's explanation was that the heartless had to be killed before the nobody for the somebody to return, meaning that those killed in COM would be less likely to return because their heartless could have been killed in KH2

That's pretty much what I said earlier, except I put it into more confusing terms.

For the ones "killed" in CoM, it makes me wonder if we'll ever see them back, because their heartless would have had to have been killed an entire year earlier than Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel, and Luxord's, unless they were destroyed by Aqua or Sora in KHI or the earlier ten years. It would be an excuse to not show Marluxia, Lexaeus, Larxene, or Lexeaus's somebodies in KH3D, but they could be shown in KHBBSV2.

Absolute

For the two figures on the ground, what if they weren't coming back from being nobodies, but rather they were attacked by Xehanort? maybe this is a flashback and Xehanort attacks them for some reason, Braig comes in and then Xehanort summons the keyblade to fight him? maybe this was a apart of some heart research xehanort was doing and he was extracting their hearts like MX did to Ven?

Right before the logo, it looks like he and Braig are struggling.

LucasDraleau

For the two figures on the ground, what if they weren't coming back from being nobodies, but rather they were attacked by Xehanort? maybe this is a flashback and Xehanort attacks them for some reason, Braig comes in and then Xehanort summons the keyblade to fight him? maybe this was a apart of some heart research xehanort was doing and he was extracting their hearts like MX did to Ven? Right before the logo, it looks like he and Braig are struggling.

That could be plausible. I mean after all Lea and Isa had to be turned into Heartless somehow, and Nomura would probably make it where Xehanort forced them to become Heartless. I just don't see Lea and Isa being turned into Heartless/Nobodies because of the Fall of Radiant Garden. He'd add more to their story. Plus they were trying to break into the Castle for some unknown reason.

Hense90

Consider this: What if the one who summoned Master Xehanort's keyblade was Xemnas?

Maybe it's after Xehanort was splitted into Ansem, SoD and Xemnas. And then he may attacked Braig to turn him into a Heartless and a Nobody too and later the rest of Ansem's apprentices.

Remember in an interview Nomura told us it might be possible that Xemnas intentionally didn't use a keyblade in the games where we have seen him so far. Although we don't know his reasons for doing that for now, he may have used it while he was the only strong Nobody around to get members to his Organization XIII.

I know chances for this theory is small, but hey what do you guys think?

LucasDraleau

Consider this: What if the one who summoned Master Xehanort's keyblade was Xemnas? Maybe it's after Xehanort was splitted into Ansem, SoD and Xemnas. And then he may attacked Braig to turn him into a Heartless and a Nobody too and later the rest of Ansem's apprentices. Remember in an interview Nomura told us it might be possible that Xemnas intentionally didn't use a keyblade in the games where we have seen him so far. Although we don't know his reasons for doing that for now, he may have used it while he was the only strong Nobody around to get members to his Organization XIII. I know chances of this theory is small, but hey what do you guys think?

I believe that it probably wasn't that exact case, at least not with the first 6 members. I don't think that with the first because AX and the Apprentices supposedly fully gave into the Darkness that consumed them, so why would Xemnas need to force them to join? But that could explain how he got members 7-12 into the organization. I believe that he used Lea and Isa in his research (possibly the two bodies on the ground) and turned them into Heartless. It just wouldn't make "Nomura-sense" to just have them consumed by darkness during the Fall of Radiant Garden, then just up and join the Organization. And Saix is alway talking with Axel about some secret plan to gain control over the Organization. What if he wanted revenge on Xemnas/AX for turning them into Nobodies/Heartless, and for forcing them to be experimented on?

Hense90

Yeah you might be right, but I just have a feeling that Xemnas could use a keyblade when Nomura is saying things like that in an interview, but we just don't know the details, but your guess is actually not bad :)

LucasDraleau

Yeah you might be right, but I just have a feeling that Xemnas could use a keyblade when Nomura is saying things like that in an interview, but we just don't know the details, but your guess is actually not bad :)

Yeah, when Nomura "hints" at something like that, it usually become true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back