• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found the trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

Thanks a lot! :D
But it is really laggy.
I'm waiting for someone who willing to upload it to youtube.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Nope, that was definitely MX's Keyblade at the end~ ;D

Also impressed with Riku's haircut. Works for him even in his KH2 form~ x3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wow that looks pretty amazing!!! Nice to see Quazi and Esmarelda!!! And was Xehanort attacking Braig there at the end? Why would he be attacking Braig? Maybe he wasn't, it is hard to tell.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That's a great find there, brotha. I'll whip that onto the front page now~

Also that bit with MX's Keyblade seems to be when Braig asks if Xehanort's memories have returned. I can see why he'd think that...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Omg thanks Mr. Theart! :D

That was pretty awesome. Reading Riku had his hair cut as a 16 year old is one thing but seeing it is completely different!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Did Xehanort appear from a column of light in the trailer? Maybe this scene is showing him the moment that he was reforming as a whole being again.

Absolute

Do my eyes deceive me or was that Master Xehanorts Keyblade at the end of the trailer? O.O

100% it was. Also, funny how MX's keyblade here was summoned similarly to how Mysterious Figure summons his blade in his hand at the start of the fight in BBS (first person perspective, hand raised to face level).

I can't tell who that is with whoever summoned that keyblade in Ansem the Wise's computer room. it looks like Xehanort the Apprentice.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Tumblr's proving to be quite the resource for information. I knew it had to be out somewhere. I reblogged a couple of gifs that seemed to be from this trailer.

Square Enix's an idiot for not showing the trailer now.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Omg thanks Mr. Theart! :D

No problem. It was the logical thing to do~ ;)

Just thank the person who filmed and posted it too, cause they did the real work~ :3

That was pretty awesome. Reading Riku had his hair cut as a 16 year old is one thing but seeing it is completely different!

Inorite?! :D He looks great with that haircut~ Definitely should keep it like that. >:3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tumblr's proving to be quite the resource for information. I knew it had to be out somewhere. I reblogged a couple of gifs that seemed to be from this trailer.

Square Enix's an idiot for not showing the trailer now.

Um, it'll be out in HQ by SE or a game trailer site soon enough.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
In the mean time, there's a good chance SE will try and have it taken down.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah. Also, I got screencaps of the keyblade. They're in the other thread that we were all speculating in.
dddxehanortkeyblade.png

And yes, that's definitely Braig, not Xigbar. Red ascot gives it away.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Wait a minute, if Braig is in this....would there be a chance that we get to see how Radiant Garden falls? Could 3D lead up to this for KH 3 to fully explore?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ok this is really important
1, xehanort and braig ar back in radisnt garden, so do you return to the spot yu once were, and xheanort keyblade and fullpower has been returned
2, so there is no reason that the ther memeber are not whole as well,- leading to the question how is axel in torment, why cant he just come back
3,are leaon, aerith and yuffie aware, im so scared for them now
bout time this trailer leaked but im sure it will get taken down by square so somoen should downlaod it and save it before the site crahes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back