• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found Something Odd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tonytiger12811

I found something odd u know how kari got tall in the intro
on the cover Riku might of Grown

T

Tonytiger12811

BunnyCupCakes said:
It's OBVIOUS that Sora,Kairi, & Riku grown becuz they are OLDER.
But Sora hasnt grown an Inch but in the vid she looks like 6 feet lol but how tall would riku be

starry_eyed_hero

Yes I suppose that is possible. At first when people began to spread rumors of Riku being on the front cover, people claimed how strange it would be that he grew so tall and so fast.

Now that we've seen Kairi grow in the new intro, we now know how quickly characters can grow in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Tonytiger12811 said:
But Sora hasnt grown an Inch but in the vid she looks like 6 feet lol but how tall would riku be

Check your eyes, sora is taller than goofy if goofy's not wearing his hat. And of course they're gonna get taller fool, it's been a year:rolleyes:

SoS

He seems a bit taller and more evenly built to me....

In KH1 he was short and had a head and feet that were way to big for his body. Now....well...he still has big-ass clown feet, but he looks more proportionate.

T

Tonytiger12811

BUT WOULD ABOUT RIKU What Do u guys think wat would he look like

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Well, he has though. That's why he wears that new black outfit.
In one of the trailors, it shows Sora in his OLD outfit & his pants r like ubber short & small & these fairy gals give him a new outfit.....

I still wanna know the point of this thread.........instead of just comparing their heights.....-_-

Last edited:
T

Tonytiger12811

IF_IL_II_IP said:
lol that was my question right there and r u sure sora hasnt grown> b/c if sora hasnt grown then why were his old clothes too small for him?
They never said there too small its probably cause he gets those forms Valor wisdom etc.

R0XAS

Tonytiger12811 said:
I found something odd u know how kari got tall in the intro
on the cover Riku might of Grown

..her getting tall was a sign that a year has passed.
and no one said riku wasn't on the cover.

T

Tonytiger12811

Zeal said:
In one of the last promo trailers there is a short (very short) scene with Kairi and Sora in Castle Oblivion. On that screen shot Sora's larger than Kairi.
Thats odd though in the intro she looks like a giant lol

T

Tonytiger12811

Its Wierd LOL SORA AND RIKU AND KAIRI HAVE big @$$ feet

RenoTurk

Usually, Sequels of Games dont show difference of their height and growing rate.

Puberty (have you heard of it?) Woman attempted to grow faster during their puberty awhile Male catch up at 15-18ish, depend on people.

T

Tonytiger12811

RenoTurk said:
Usually, Sequels of Games dont show difference of their height and growing rate.

Puberty (have you heard of it?) Woman attempted to grow faster during their puberty awhile Male catch up at 15-18ish, depend on people.
WTH lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back