• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found something in the Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memoire.mx

YouTube - Birth by Sleep, Japanese cutscene: 01 - Opening

so you always know the Opening of BBS

but i find that at 2:30 when the KK and the "WoD" are breaking the ventus plattform
its not Way of Dawn what we think it looks more than Soul Eater.
Someone noticed that too?

E:
keyg.png

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, though I don't think anyone has been able to catch onto the symbolism of it yet....

memoire.mx

wondering whats the meaning of this so there should be the third keyblade too but theres only KK and SE which are trademarks of Sora and Riku...maybe Riku are more involved in BBS than we think

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
wondering whats the meaning of this so there should be the third keyblade too but theres only KK and SE which are trademarks of Sora and Riku...maybe Riku are more involved in BBS than we think

He has to connect somehow... Riku's and Vanitas outfits are too similar, though those can be connected through Xehanort, I think there is something more there. Maybe it's just foreshadowing and we're not supposed to really know what it means yet. Or maybe it's just random and they are trying to throw us off. But I'm sure it means something deeper... maybe.

B

brosandi

I thought everyone knew it to be the Soul Eater...

I never thought it was the WtD... =/

OH, and for the symbolism, during the real ending, after Sora reconnects with Ven's heart, Sora and Riku look up at the night sky, and this is said;

"Starry Night Sky: it wouldn't be long when two wielders would save the world under the same night sky"

Referring to Sora and Riku. I believe that's the symbolism of the KK (Sora) and the SE (Riku) breaking the platform.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I thought everyone knew it to be the Soul Eater...

I never thought it was the WtD... =/

OH, and for the symbolism, during the real ending, after Sora reconnects with Ven's heart, Sora and Riku look up at the night sky, and this is said;

"Starry Night Sky: it wouldn't be long when two wielders would save the world under the same night sky"

Referring to Sora and Riku. I believe that's the symbolism of the KK (Sora) and the SE (Riku) breaking the platform.

I always knew it was Soul Eater too. But why would they break Ven's platform... does that represent him waking up when he's falling like Sora and Roxas did during their awakening? Maybe that even means Riku is going on the journey with Sora.

Kentsu13

I always knew it was Soul Eater too. But why would they break Ven's platform... does that represent him waking up when he's falling like Sora and Roxas did during their awakening? Maybe that even means Riku is going on the journey with Sora.

idk the breakign part seem to suggest his hearts broken or soemthing bc the station is suppose to represent the heart

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
idk the breakign part seem to suggest his hearts broken or soemthing bc the station is suppose to represent the heart

But why would Sora's and Riku's signature keyblades be the ones to break it? And in Sora's opening, I think one of his platforms shattered... I think.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But why would Sora's and Riku's signature keyblades be the ones to break it? And in Sora's opening, I think one of his platforms shattered... I think.
Those weapons didn't break it. Ven crashing into the platform did.

.:Mega:.

Awards

Ven = Light

Vanitas = Darkness

The weapons could represent Ventus breaking into two people.

memoire.mx

seems like ventus apperaing right after the platforms broke apart D: didnt see him coming from above

memoire.mx

yeah did notice but seems not important as the crossroads wehre KK,IKK and DoW are

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
But Ven wasn't coming from above. He came after the platform was already broken, it could represent him splitting into 2 people. Did they ever say the exact reason it had to be Ven that was split in 2?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
He did have the suit before he met XH he had it when he fought sora just when he entered hollow bastion before he met XH.

Then how is he supposedly related to Vanitas. There aren't really any other similarities than that besides the fighting style... and the suit period, but he had already... oh wait, didn't he meet XH in coded when DI was destroyed? (or whoever the guy in that brown coat was) Coded and BBS are supposed to tie in together somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back