• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Found sites with a Realese Date for Europe..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Sonix

I imported Re: Chain of Memories and a Swap Magic 3.6, however a black bar appears at the bottom and the audio skips in the fmvs. The gameplay works perfectly but it's just the fmvs that are keeping me from playing the game.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I wonder why it`s taken them so long to realease it in Europe?

xx kairi xx

man, i want kh:recom, why dosen't it come to the UK already, everything has to come to America first, what i so good about America? sorry, ive got nothing against America, ive actually been there and it is a lot prettier than England, but why do we get everything at a later date than America, it dosen'ttake 3months or so just to get it to the UK and Europe, does it?!
its because we have different TV companies/signals ( woteva they are). America has NTSC and we have PAL therefore the games have to be altered to work on each TV network.

anyways, i'v seen that date around a lot. i think it probably will come to europe especially as a lot of people have been saying how unfair it is.
i hope it does anyway ^_^

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
What really baffles me is that 'Re: Chain of Memories' is taking so long to get localised, yet they seem to license and release Persona 4 within three months (though I have P4 over KH any day). If my best bet, then they could've been trying to get VAs for foreign country in the game (unless someone wants to debunk that, saying there's no foreign voices in the European version).

I want Re: Chain of Memoires because I adored the original (and still play it from time to time). After that bad taste from that awful crap, Kingdom Hearts II, WHICH I still don't get why the fanbase still love it as the best KH, which I clearly find it to be the worse.

Screw mashing X, where's my cards? I might as well bloody import the damn thing.

Alpha_Sonix

If it was coming on the 17th April, it would most likely have appeared on the GAME website by now, so I don't think it will come out on that date but who knows.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
On the whole localization thing, it's like this. For the most part Europe chooses the English voices (with translated subtitles of course) but there are also a couple of countries that go for translated voice overs (though no particular country comes to mind)

Anyhoo, I'm sceptical about it coming out here, but it give me a reason to at least wait another week before I spend my money. ;)

Firo

Oh Crap
I feel soo bad for you guys who live in Europe!!!
But Re:Chain of Memories Pwns all of the other KH Titles!!
That's gotta be something to wait for!!

That's like putting salt on the wound lol.

Good luck getting the game, it's pretty fun. But it gets old fast.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Hopefully when it gets here it won't be, what, fifty or sixty bucks. :| Cause I won't buy it if its that overpriced.

Firo

Oh Crap
Hopefully when it gets here it won't be, what, fifty or sixty bucks. :| Cause I won't buy it if its that overpriced.

It was only 30 dollars in the US, So I don't think they'll raise the price.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
The price of gaming is amazing in Australia. For example, if I traded in my DS Lite and two games for a DSi, I would still have to pay $175. It really sucks.

Firo

Oh Crap
The price of gaming is amazing in Australia. For example, if I traded in my DS Lite and two games for a DSi, I would still have to pay $175. It really sucks.

Wow. I'm sorry I thought I was leik getting screwed.

Alpha_Sonix

I don't think there's any point importing, I imported the game but whenever I tried to play it on Pal mode on Swap Magic, a black bar always appeared at the bottom of the screen and whenever it came to fmv scenes the audio kept on skipping. I tried it on both NTSC and Normal mode and the audio skipping went away, but the game now was in black and white.

Edit: I figured out that I just needed to change my Television to my HD TV and it works perfectly now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back