• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Shuffling.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
So, we've shuffled around a couple of forums, and I figured you should all be aware.

Debate doesn't exist anymore. It was almost completely taken over by character battles, so it's been renamed "Versus" and moved to Forum Insanity. All actual debate topics will now go in their respective sections (Discussion, Intelligent Discussion, or Religious Discussion).

The Your Favorite fourm was mostly spam, so it's been put in the Trash Bin, and a new Your Favorite! forum has been placed in FI. Sort've gives the board a new start, too, which couldn't hurt.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
1 question: Do we lose our posts?

Well, the Your Favorites section was mostly worthless posts anyways, so why not?

And I would also assume that because the Debate/Versus section is now in Forum Insanity, those posts would be lost also.

Thank you Manchester, this is a great improvement to the Discussion section. The debate section always made me die a little inside anyways.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Trash Bin counts posts actually, which is why moving the old Favorite forum there was urged. If not, then the lot of you would be bringing up the fact that your post counts decreased.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm fine with that, I didn't post much there anyway. You're right though, most debate was just some sort of versing. . .

Back