• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Overload

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
How many of you guys are also getting this message?
vBulletin Message said:
The server is too busy at the moment.
Please try again later.
I know it is probably the busiest day of the year because of BBS but this is just crazy.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yep, it happened with me yesterday. I guess with the early releases and the fact that the Japanese release date was only a matter of hours of way had something to do with that. If you think about it, the 9th has already came for Japan, since 12PM (Jan. 8) here is around 12AM (Jan. 9) there.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
This happened to me too..though yesterday..it did not let me go on for like a really long time. :/

Since KHI has had a lot of traffic recently with the upcoming release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep in Japan, our servers are taking a big strain with all of the people visiting the site and forums for new information as it breaks. We implore you, however, to use good judgement as to whether you should create a new thread for your topic or whether you should skim the treads in that section for a similar discussion.

EDIT: Yeah, and Who's Online is down too. :eek:

We will let you know as soon as we can when these services will again be functional, and we hope it's soon. Thanks for bearing with us, and happy BbS Japanese release!

See you later~!
Bai bai!
sorabasically

More information concerning the lag and server issues can be found here: http://forums.khinsider.com/announcements/140636-concerning-lag-3.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back