• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Layout Issues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

theirlosthearts

Awards
Viewing stampy with firefox and Reply With Quote isn't working again. It stopped working while I was online (as in, I was able to quote but then was unable to quote later in the same session), and I restarted my browser to no effect. I checked and it works with mobile though.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
So yeah, I'm tired of the forums cutting off images that are too big. As I see it, there's two ways around this.

1) Add a scrollbar to posts with large images

2) Auto-resize posted images

Either of these would work, I'm just bringing it up as a suggestion.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So yeah, I'm tired of the forums cutting off images that are too big. As I see it, there's two ways around this.

1) Add a scrollbar to posts with large images

2) Auto-resize posted images

Either of these would work, I'm just bringing it up as a suggestion.
And members can also resize the images themselves before posting them.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I'm having an issue again.

I'm using Chrome, no forum extensions.

When I write something in Italics or bold or underlined, whenever I hit backspace, it jumps back to the word I changed and deletes the space before it. Then when I hit enter, it then jumps back again, knocking everything down. Both of those things just happened.

When I don't edit it back, it
lookslike this

I hit backspace after typing like while halfway through typing "this" and it eliminated the space between "looks" and "this."

Then, then I hit enter, it jumped back to "looks" and made it look as you see up there.

It's a really annoying thing coz I RP quite a lot and having to continuously go back to edit my posts coz it keeps on jumping around gets really tiresome and then eventually I end up not having the patience to finish the post.

Any ideas?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm having an issue again.

I'm using Chrome, no forum extensions.

When I write something in Italics or bold or underlined, whenever I hit backspace, it jumps back to the word I changed and deletes the space before it. Then when I hit enter, it then jumps back again, knocking everything down. Both of those things just happened.

When I don't edit it back, it
lookslike this

I hit backspace after typing like while halfway through typing "this" and it eliminated the space between "looks" and "this."

Then, then I hit enter, it jumped back to "looks" and made it look as you see up there.

It's a really annoying thing coz I RP quite a lot and having to continuously go back to edit my posts coz it keeps on jumping around gets really tiresome and then eventually I end up not having the patience to finish the post.

Any ideas?
This also makes my critiques unbearably twice as long. If this could get fixed soon that would be absolutely amazing.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not the only one experiencing this issue?! Praise the lawd! I thought it might have been an issue on my end since no one said anything... well, I'm glad I did now.
I wasn't really sure how to phrase it or realize what exactly was happening.

Also my critiques get spread out into 2-3 spoiler boxes, and quote boxes also get split up.

And when previewing, words get combined.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I wasn't really sure how to phrase it or realize what exactly was happening.

Also my critiques get spread out into 2-3 spoiler boxes, and quote boxes also get split up.

And when previewing, words get combined.

Yeah I'm still not sure if I've conveyed it accurately enough... I didn't know it also affected spoilers too, but then again, I don't really use spoiler tags.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
When using Clown College, I don't see any members viewing the forums I'm in, nor the threads. Only 'Array' at the bottom. Not sure if that was known or in the middle of being fixed.

Back