• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Idea: Mobile version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

i was just wondering if maybe the admins and other staff of khinsider could add the tapatalk plugin to the forum? It allows viewing the forum in a mobile version in an app that is available for many major phone types, such as: Palm (webOS), Android, windows phones, iphones/ipods, and even blackberry version is out. The app is called tapatalk, but you can only view forums in the app if a plugin/type thing is installed on the forum, which can be obtained at http://www.tapatalk.com/
Just go to the bottom and press activate tapatalk on your forum.
Please do this i will love u guys for life xP Plus then me, and other people with mobile phones can view and post more, increasing forum activity 8D

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I'm no admin, but that's a pretty good idea.

The company charges nothing, because they want people (like us) to buy their app, which is where the real money comes in.

Hmm, interesting prospect indeed.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Bad idea. Real bad. The mobile forums will only encourage people to be thoughtless in their posts, and what traces of literacy that dot the forums now will perish under the sudden influx of posts ridden with 'txt speek'.

~JD~

Bad idea. Real bad. The mobile forums will only encourage people to be thoughtless in their posts, and what traces of literacy that dot the forums now will perish under the sudden influx of posts ridden with 'txt speek'.

I talk just as good if not better with my iPod keyboard. The phones that type with just the umber keys are hard to talk with real grammer, but the smartphones, what this client only supports is like full qwerty keyboards, and most of the phone OS's have spell checkers in them. Blackberrys were MADE for emails, and you do1t rite teh emailz liek this!11!!!1111

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I talk just as good if not better with my iPod keyboard. The phones that type with just the umber keys are hard to talk with real grammer, but the smartphones, what this client only supports is like full qwerty keyboards, and most of the phone OS's have spell checkers in them. Blackberrys were MADE for emails, and you do1t rite teh emailz liek this!11!!!1111

Yeah but people bullshit and ignore them and still type lyk dis.

O

Oberon

If I ever navigate khi from my phone, i don't really post. mostly just viewing and lurking. If I do post, it's probably a little post with like 5-10 words at most. lol

~JD~

I normally use KHI from my mobile anyway, not doing this WONT stop anyone from using there mobile phones to browse/post, but it will make it much more convenient for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back