• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fortune Telling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
I will tell anyone's future. Just post what you want me to fortell.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I can tell your future.

This thread will be spammed to hell within 24 hours, and you're going to die someday.

Justice will prevail.
You are going to move in the next 24 hours. You will have a new boyfriend. You will learn something new on the forums.

I forsee futures not you all.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
inner demon, in all honesty.... STFU.

I understand people who "flame" or act superior when someone is acting like a smartass, but you havent ever made ONE nice, no..not even nice, you have never made one RESOURCEFUL post. Your seventeen, perhaps you should get a life instead of sitting on a chair, telling people how much they fail at life and how their life will suck.

As to the /212/tard,

you will pay taxes one day, and you will die.

Justice will prevail.
Income tax is one thing I expect to hate after the age of 21. Who came up with /212/tard??

C

Charlie

^This was the first thing that I came across while browsing Forum Insanity-How nice. Anyway, 212-Your future has already long been determined due to how you 'present' yourself on these forums. Internet or not, let's just say that the majority of us have more of an idea here. ;)

Now, just to make this interesting-I'd like to see how you'll foresee this supposed future of mine, or so you say, as well have claimed.

I'm looking forward to see how much love or hatred that you'll use within this prediction.

The very best of luck to you. ;)

And as a helpful side note {in much reference to one thrown by Fatal Advent}-

Inner Demon, for once-Can you please attempt to provide a comment that doesn't automatically dictate that you are lacking in the creativity within it all together? You have honestly been giving us the same, if not similar insults quite often lately.

It gives us an impression that you can not seem to find anything useful at all to say. Remember if you 'do' choose to insult, the least that you can do for us in return is to find something original that we have not seen come from you time and time again.

Do not consider this as an attack on you, but rather as generous assistance.

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
I predict that eventually more than 4% of all of your family will realize you are bi. And probably not in the best way you expect. You will write a poem soon this month relating to your life on the forums. You will make an un expected friend during your high school semester.

I am too lazy to write anymore. Also I predict you are going to lose/forfiet this game to me. Also I will bet any amount of money I can become a better member of KHInsider.

C

Charlie

^I'm appreciative, 212. And lose/for"fiet" you say?

I'm questioning that one, love.

And poem? Who knows, hell I just might... { roffle }

Justice will prevail.
Forfeit the match I meant. Thank you for the High Regards. I'll keep those in mind for later.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
You are going to move in the next 24 hours. You will have a new boyfriend. You will learn something new on the forums.

I forsee futures not you all.

212, my fortunes didn't come true! I demand a refund! Apart from yes, I did physically move.

Now I shall test my fortune telling skills on you. I predict that you will look at your watch at precisely 2:12pm, and think to yourself 'Ah, 212'. Then, 12 hours later (2:12 am), you will wake up with a start, from your dream about KHI, and think once again 'Ah, 212'.

You will then 'reinvent' yourself, as your signature suggests and be the most respected member of KHI EVAR EVAR.

And Beau, you've just got to write this poem about KHI. I look foward to it, and just Sora212 will have been the inspiration behind it.

Justice will prevail.
All of what ER said happened yesterday...xD Reinvention? MEMBER EVAR? What a future.

I predict that the annoying thing will realize his spelling errors. Also I forsee that someone close to you will die in the next 2 weeks. Now go and take a shower as I predict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back