• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
Do you guys think that certain forms would be more useful in certain worlds then others? Like in pictures and videos, the Wisdom Form was often used in Agrabah, and Anti-Form seemed to fit the Timeless River world. What do you guys think? Oh yeah does the wisdom form use MP? Cause I thought I heard that it didnt, but i saw a picture with the MP bar that was nearly gone.

Edit: here's the pic in case anyone wants to see it...
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/img183.jpg

Do you know what the (x4) thing is in the shortcut menu for button "x" is?

Last edited:

Sora da Explorer

You're right, they do mostly have the wisdom in Agrabah and Master in Beasts Castle or something. As for your other question, I really don't know. Maybe he already used it up and turned Wisdom. But I don't know

The M.C.

JTTW
I guess you do use MP then, cause whenever you drive your hp and mp always fills back up.

UnknownEnigma

ah phooey! haha imma use all the forms in all the worlds no matter what....then AFTER i beat the game ill figure out which form would work and ill start a new difficulty level and stick with that form.....but guess it would help to know which would work where....i see valor most in underworld...but i think thats cause thats the onyl one you got! ah well i cant wait

E

Eclipse

i watched videos, i think attacking in any form with any magic or whatever only uses the drive bar

but you should ask someone who has kh2, cuz i might be wrong

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

hey i have kh2. when we use magic in forms, wisdom too, mp is used. it is used in all the forms. and the other thing, any form can be used in any world, cos it can be done. and there are no specialities or changes for different worlds in different forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back