• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forms Represent the people from the Secret Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

Valor Form = Ven
Wisdom Form = Aqua
Master Fom= Terra
Final Form = Old Man
Anti-Form = Dark Soldier

your thoughts?

[√]Genuflect
Hmm..Don't agree with the old man being Final form...
He's an old geezer..

V

V.A.T.13

OH!
I am SO gonna draw that now...

As for them representing the knights and stuff, highly doubt it. Fun idea though....

Dnize

It totally makes sense though.
Valor, may be weak compared to the others and never uses magic but he has a brave heart just like Ven in the secret movie.
Wisdom, well someone wise and uses magic alot, Aqua seems to know what she was doing and she used magic alot.
Master, more powerful the the other two and uses both magic and physical steghth.
Final, Old man may have been old but he was lot more stronger than the others by alot! just like Fina Form!
Antiform, had its own way of fighting with darkness just like the Dark Soldier.

Dnize

old mean for final form, no i dont think it is
How come everyone gets the idea of just because he is old and evil he cant be represented by the final form?
I really think that Old Man is very alike to final form, they both are using magic and physical stength with the keyblade to the maximum level. and if Ven could be valor, aqua can be wisdom and terra can be master how come the old guy cant be final?

Awesome Ansem

you really think that nomura created the forms based off of characters he hadn't even made yet?

luffywang573

i dont think the form had anything to do with these character, and like ven for valor , and aqua for wisdom
those might be good but really old man for final form, i meanl master or final form were like power that combine together.

V

V.A.T.13

It totally makes sense though.
Valor, may be weak compared to the others and never uses magic but he has a brave heart just like Ven in the secret movie.
Wisdom, well someone wise and uses magic alot, Aqua seems to know what she was doing and she used magic alot.
Master, more powerful the the other two and uses both magic and physical steghth.
Final, Old man may have been old but he was lot more stronger than the others by alot! just like Fina Form!
Antiform, had its own way of fighting with darkness just like the Dark Soldier.

If anything, I think Terra would be Valor. Brute strength and he uses no magic ( in the SE ).
Ven would be Master methinks. It would match his hair lol.
the rest I agree on.

Dnize

If anything, I think Terra would be Valor. Brute strength and he uses no magic ( in the SE ).
Ven would be Master methinks. It would match his hair lol.
the rest I agree on.

Yeah but Ven being Valor made more sense because Valor is the weakest of the 5 and as you see in the movie he was pretty much getting his ass kicked.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
One thing you got to realize is when Noruma was making up this game. Those forms came before we saw any soldier so no fun thought, but no.

Dnize

you really think that nomura created the forms based off of characters he hadn't even made yet?

Didn't you remember in an interview he said he had already had names for the characters around the time of the end of Kingdom Hearts II. He has obviously been focusing on other things during the production of KHII and probably even KHI when King Triton told Sora about the how keyblade brought choas, just like what it says in the Kingdom Hearts II secret ending.

Roxas ROX!as

No, i dont think terra ever used magic, and why would the old geezer represent Final? he's useless!

V

V.A.T.13

Yeah but Ven being Valor made more sense because Valor is the weakest of the 5 and as you see in the movie he was pretty much getting his ass kicked.

I think they both got their ass kicked equally. Count how many times Terra falls off a cliff.XD
And Valor is the weakest? Huh. I thought wisdom was. Prolly because I never used wisdom. :/
I love Valor. D:
But I still think Valor would be best for Terra.
Ven uses magic and aglilty and Terra is just a hack n slash kind of guy.

Dnize

No, i dont think terra ever used magic, and why would the old geezer represent Final? he's useless!

First of all Terra uses magic when you fight him
second of all, Old man is not useless didnt u even see him fight Terre Aqua and Ven and own them? how is he useless? what because he is old? older people are more wiser and he is the oldest one with the keyblade, he should know more about the keyblade, making fina form based on him. god damn dont u people think?

Dnize

I think they both got their ass kicked equally. Count how many times Terra falls off a cliff.XD
And Valor is the weakest? Huh. I thought wisdom was. Prolly because I never used wisdom. :/
I love Valor. D:
But I still think Valor would be best for Terra.
Ven uses magic and aglilty and Terra is just a hack n slash kind of guy.

Terra isn't valor, Terra uses magic Ven doesn't
Ven never used magic from what we have seen and he is the weakest, he actally tried sneeking up on the old guy, Terra didn't try doing something as dangerous as that, so thats why I consider him master, also because he looks to have the quality as a master hes older seems to know a bit more, Ven is a newbie he got frozen, and Terra didn't he just got beaten up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back