• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Formal Dress Help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Haha okay. If any mod wants to move this or what ever, go ahead- I had no idea where else it would go.

Okay well normally I would ask my friends which dress they would like better, but we decided as it's our graduation that we aren't going to show each other and I thought- 'well I need an opinion other than my family's'.

I'm strictly a tom-boy and mum made a scene about me actually looking nice so I'm going all-out. I might as well do it properly.

Both are custom made from Ebay. I need to order it probably with in the next two weeks for it to be here on time- so if it's not the right size I can get a tailor to fix it for me. Formal isn't until the end of September.

Dress 1-
(Large images :S)
a9.jpg

Dress 2-
467.jpg

468.jpg

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The hell kinda Formal you going to? Both of those are Prom material.

If I had to answer, I'd go with the purple. It would help if we knew what you look like, though.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

If I had to answer, I'd go with the purple. It would help if we knew what you look like, though.

I agree with Nayru here... with both his statements :D but yeah purple dress

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website

This formal is the year 12 or Senior graduation formal, so it is essentially our Prom.

Uh I don't really have a decent/recent photo of myself.

I agree with Nayru here... with both his statements :D but yeah purple dress

You know what I look like Renn-kun.
Yes, the second dress. Gawd girl you so pretty.

This is not me wearing the dresses. -_-

MardukKurios

I have a good tip for you:

I suppose that you like both dresses right?

Take a coin, define the sides for each dress and toss it.
There is a slight chance that you will hope for the one you want more. Take this dress.
When you have to decide for yourself, your heart can help! :)

But if that does not help I would stick with Number 2, the dress is prettier in comparison! ;)

Sorax 122

OMG I'm such idiot. I wondered why those two pictures looked so different ROFL. I'm sorry, i'm suffering from major lack of sleep. #failing majorly. I'm sure you'd looked good in those dresses too.

Awards
A picture of you would be really helpful. I'm leaning towards the purple dress, but it could very easily clash with your color tones or something.

Shawty

Awards
Both dresses are beautiful. I'd go with the second dress if it wasn't purple. The colors in the first one are absolutely stunning but the shape of the second one is prettier in my opinion.
So that basically doesn't help you at all.
In the end YOU are the one that's wearing the dress, so if you really can't make a decision on whether to choose the first or the second just do as said above and flip a coin. :) Good luck ^.^

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
I have a good tip for you:

I suppose that you like both dresses right?

Take a coin, define the sides for each dress and toss it.
There is a slight chance that you will hope for the one you want more. Take this dress.
When you have to decide for yourself, your heart can help! :)

But if that does not help I would stick with Number 2, the dress is prettier in comparison! ;)

I may have to do this! lol. :p

Okay here's two pictures of me a 'body shot' and a 'head shot'.
Yes I know I'm fat, that's why I'm getting it custom made.

538214_3466197893165_106885533_n.jpg

I'm not very good at taking selfies...

550641_3466195933116_1492375169_n.jpg

My skin is like a really pale colour only because I don't go in the sun- other wise it's a dark olive colour.
My eyes change colour, so don't even ask.
And I'm pretty tall for a girl my age- 5'8' nearly 5'9' and I'm only wearing converse with the dress because I can't wear heels.

Shawty

Awards
^ don't be so negative about your appearance cause you look great! I think you would look best with the purple dress :)

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm still sticking to the first dress. (purple is not really my cup of tea) and there's too much glittery stuff going on in the top of that dress. something about it that doesn't go with my personal taste but then again that's just me.

I think considering your skin complexion, it'd be the first one.
As far as body goes, girl you are gorgeous- do't have such a negative image about yourself cause that's not true.

Remember that ANY form fitting dress looks GREAT on any girl, no matter her age, height and weight.
You're not big, you're just tall (and that's great) you know alot of girls would kill to be such height. And there's a big difference between them two.

Last edited:
Awards

My skin is like a really pale colour only because I don't go in the sun- other wise it's a dark olive colour.
And I'm pretty tall for a girl my age- 5'8' nearly 5'9' and I'm only wearing converse with the dress because I can't wear heels.

I think you look pretty. And I wish my hair was like yours. ;~; And I'm only 5'3''... Yay for converse, though, because heels are evil~ :p

Both dresses are pretty, but I definitely prefer the first one, myself. I dunno why, I just adore its design and I'm a fan of black and white.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

You are not fat at all! Converse are awesome. I know almost nothing about fashion, but I think dress 1 would look better on you. I do like dress 2 though. In the end it is your choice. :)

HayIsCheaper

I'm not sure if you're still looking for your answer for which dress, but I really like the first one. A lot of others will be wearing that purple color... maybe it's just because I love neutral, earthy colors lol.
And sweet heart, you look fine. I felt like you were trying to justify your looks to us when you have no reason to! I'm glad you posted those pictures of yourself, because now I can more heartfully say number one! With your brunette hair I think the colors in dress one would look much better on you.

George Archer

Website
www.yuvastyle.com
They all are prom dresses. I would like to go for the first one because it contains two great colour combinations which gives an exclusive look. These prom dresses provide utmost satisfaction which is accurately a desire of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back