• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forgotten world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Heros, they are things of lengends, they risked their lives to do something extrodanary to the world. People have always loved heros and wanted to be them, but if you are given the chance to be a hero, would you? This question is about to be answered. when you are living your normal life, one of your possestions begins to glow, you are ot sure why or how. Out of curiosity, you touch it and when you do, you see a bright light and you dissapear of the face of the earth. when you awaken, you now have a strange weapon, and others are with you. You have been called to this world to fight and destroy darkness, but wether you fight to destroy the darkness or to sav the light, is your choice.

RULES!!!!
1. no powerplaying and god modding
2. Follow the rules!
3. The world your charcter has been sent to has NO TECHNOLOGY, that means no guns. You must have weapons like swords, bows, you know the drill
4. very little swearing, after all, its been baned.
5. romance allowed, keep it pg-13
6.do not machine gun post unless the rp is dieing
7. have fun!
8. read above rules

Template
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Magic:((if any))
Bio:
Other:((In case i forgot something))

Last edited:

NYC16

Unforgetable
Name: Kiara Leonga
Apperance: post later
Personality: out going but tough
Weapon: sword and daggar
Magic: telopathic
Bio: Kiara was living with her ordinary family. Her sister and her parents were her most valued. She had a simple life and enjoyed the time she spent with others, but now her world is upside down and she is confused.
Other: Don't have anything, oh yeah gender.... Girl of course

yado

I taste delicious
((thanks NYC, bumping, come on people, dont hate me like this))

Arzur

Template [we don't hate you, yado!]
Name: Kazuma [or kazu, or Kaza-kun]
Apperance: Black sleeveless shirt, black shoes and pants, semi long dark blue hair, looks like Dark-san from DNAngel
Personality: He's pretty nice, but hides a dark past.
Weapon: A katana, Amaterasu
Magic:((if any)) Has the gift of transformation, based on his mood, he has two forms beside being human.
Bio: No bio, it gives too much away. I will say, Kazu hides his past for a reason.
Other:((In case i forgot something)) Theme songs! True Light, Caged Bird, and Simple and Clean, Japanese re-mix!

yado

I taste delicious
((bump...thanks Azur, but are you sure you guys dont hate me...))

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ill join but one question where you said "destroy the darkness or to sav the light, is your choice" does that mean be good or bad?(srry if that sounds kinda dumb im jus not thinkin straight right)

yado

I taste delicious
((Yes it means good or bad, best get my temp up))
Name: Jack heartwell
Apperance: Jack wears a white shirt and blue jeans, he also has a black shirt on, unzipped. He has tan skin and is tall at about 6'. He also has short black hair.
Personality:eek:ptimistic, care-free
Weapon: a bow staff
Magic:small control over air
Bio: Jack lived a normal life. he lived with his parents and his uncle. He spent most of his time screwing around on the interent. Hiss uncle died only as week before he was sent to this forgotten world and was on his way to the funeral when it happen.
Other:.....thats all.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Name: Imaru
Apperance: black hair w/ blue streaks black eyes black t-shirt & black baggy pants
Personality: a loner (that sums it up i guess)
Weapon: a crimson stained katana w/ a black hilt
Magic: flame manipulation
Bio: lived in a foster home most of his life he never had a real family and he was the target of everyones ridicule until he awoke one morning to find himself in a new place all alone once again

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm... This sounds like fun. If no one minds, I'll join too.

Name: Celia

Race: Demon

Apperance:Celia is gorgeous demon girl. Her hair is long, straight, and dark. Her eyes are deep and red. It seems like they could tell a thousand stories. When looked into they seem to have suffered a lifetime in the short years that Celia has been alive. Her left arm is bandaged with soft, yet sturdy cloth. Underneath it is a wound that she prefers to keep hidden, not to the world but to herself. She wears a purple suit that covers as much as any one piece swimsuit, but unlike a swimsuit, it is loose and comfortable. She wears a hood on her head that seems very much like a rag, but serves its purpose. She mainly uses it to so as people will be unaware of the fact she is a demon and to shroud herself further into darkness. She has neat purples shoes that weren’t made for fighting. They don’t look nearly as worn as they should. They are comfy and she’s very glad she has them. On her long legs, she wears leg stockings that are ripped in several places. She doesn’t care much for what she looks like, but she has been considered cute by many.

Personality:She considers herself to be unlucky and has many issues with herself. She is quite serious, never smiles, unless it’s to taunt her opponent, and hardly frowns for that matter. She merely stares with a look that makes her seem distraught and confused. She is trying to find her way in life. She isn't happy with herself or her world. During fights she is calm and focuses on her goal. She will go through anything to get there too. She shows no emotion and no mercy. Celia tends to sense when an enemy approaches yet when the enemy reaches her she is often unsure of what to do. She can control her emotions well. If she couldn't then many of her attacks wouldn't work.

She has considered killing herself several times, yet has always felt that she's even too weak to kill herself. She knows that death might not be her only choice so she never actually kills herself. Celia would only consider death seriously when her goal has become impossible.

She treats every human the same: with distain. She treats fellow demons the same as she treats any race other than humans: calmly, collected, and serious.

She has no religion and is in fact hates toward all religions. She’s an atheist proud and true. In her mind, God is nothing but something hopeful people created out of the figment of their imaginations. She thinks nature gods are possible, but highly unlikely. Since the demons that lived in her city were definitely not religious, she’s been this way her whole life.

She may kill others, but she doesn't do it for fun. She always kills for a purpose. If she doesn't need to kill someone she lets them be and moves on. She finds that many people aren't even worth her time. She also knows when someone is way out of her league though. She knows to only fight the good fights and leave the rest for when she is stronger.

My character isn't easy going. She is always on edge and never trusts anyone. To her, she keeps her friends distant and her enemies close enough to kill. The only person she ever trusted was her brother whom she's lost all contact with.

She dislikes humans and wishes peace for herself and her family. Unfortunately, she finds that it's easier said than done. She also dislikes light. It is the only thing that can appose her dark magic and she doesn't enjoy light in general at all.

She wass fond of a small baby bat she found once while traveling. She took care of it and let it go. Occasionally she sees it one her travels and it seems like the one thing she believes she did right.

Weapon:Black staff infused with magical powers of the underworld..... Her staff can do things to aid her in battle. It controls her dark energy and makes sure that she doesn't exhaust herself of all emotions. The staff is her only form of attacking and defending in a sense.

Magic:She is powerful at dark magic yet knows next to nothing about white magic. She can control dark energy into force. She uses her staff to control her magic. The dark energy takes the form of a large bat that swoops down upon her enemy. In order to unleash her dark magic she must feel a strong emotion such as hatred or at times longing. She knows the following attacks:

Dark Force: A dark energy that she forms with her staff that can inflict much damage on humans especially. She forms it out of hatred mainly. This often takes the form of a regular bat. The problem is that once she runs out of emotions or is emotionally exhausted she tends to lose control over this move.

Dark Cloud:It's a move that unlike dark force doesn't damage enemies, but paralyzes them with fear. It also requires for her to use her staff to manipulate darkness. She forms a large cloud of darkness that engulfs her opponent so that they cannot see. The problem is that the clouds are easily blown away and they require a strong sense of corruption, but she is trying to hone her skills in perfecting the move. It’s become easier for her to feel corruption and therefore this move is more of an option.

Dark Shadow: It is when Celia creates a massive amount of sadness into a powerful attack that confuses enemies into thinking that they are as lonely and miserable as her. t doesn't work very well with happy and/or cheerful people.

Dark Shield:When she is attacked she normally has no form of defense so she uses her staff to create a dark barrier around herself. The barrier is weak against a rapid repeating attack and light magic. Celia requires a sense of protection to activate this move.

Terror Blast: When she is fearful of something, or she senses fear within her opponent, she uses that fear to create a purple arrow that flies through the air to the source of her own fear or the fear she senses. Rather like dark force, but it strikes the ground before her opponent creating a blast at their feet, making them unable to move for a couple minutes due to the fear that grips them. Hence the name. The blast radius can be quite large, so she must use this move at a distance.

Deceptions of Darkness: This move allows her to absorb the darkness around her. Then she redirects the darkness toward her enemies. The darkness then makes the target see hallucinations for a little while. This doesn’t effect what else they see, but it does make them see things that aren’t there. The thing that appears depends on the person it is being used on. Generally, it would be something the person treasures or despises so as to distract them. This requires a feeling of deception as the name implies.

Bio:Celia was born in a time where many demons were unsure of what to do. Humans disliked them and treated them horribly which is the probably what started her hatred for humans. She was born in a large city which consisted of both humans and demons. They lived peacefully for a while under demon rule, but Celia never realized that humans secretly hated demons.

Celia grew up with her aunt because her mother had gone to fight humans that were rebelling against demon rulers. Her father had disappeared when she was two and she didn't know anything about him. Celia had an older brother that she had lost all contact with soon after he was old enough to leave their aunts house. Celia had one friend that was dear and close to her. Yet when she was 16 when they were traveling along the river near her aunt's house and her friend slipped into the river and was swept away. That has always been a sore spot for her since they never found her friends body.

Her childhood was a calm one. Other than the comfort from her friend she lived in a world full of unhappiness. Her aunt was a sick person that couldn't help Celia whenever she needed help. Her aunt was always in bed. They lived in a normal house, but to Celia, it seemed like the house was so large it would swallow her up and she would never be heard from again. Her child hood was lonely and something that Celia doesn't care about. She knows that her childhood shaped her, but she leaves her past behind her as she moves forward.

Her familiar has been a bat. She's always lived with bats and when she learned magic she decided to focus all that energy into her favorite creature. She feels close to them and thinks that they understand how she feels: Dark, lonely, and feared. She even took care of a baby bat when she was younger. She’d found it in the recesses of her aunt’s creepy house.

She is traveling away from home to get away from her sadness and find someone who can understand her other than a bat. She is looking also for the one human that she doesn't feel absolute hatred for.

Her goal is to finally be able to find someone she can trust and someone that she can believe in. She doesn't want to be lonely any more and she wants to fit in. Celia just wants to belong and to finally stop feeling lonely.

In order to achieve that goal Celia has found herself put up to a trying task. She has been put in an alliance. One that has humans in it. With them she has fought countless enemies and made some almost friends. Zorlo, a fellow member, has attempted to make her open up. She is trying to deny all of his attempts, but still cannot escape the fact that some humans are not as vile as she first considered. She has gone on some adventures with people making her realize that despite being human, some people can really put up a good fight. Pathetic, but good none the less.

In this alliance, she has faced some difficulties. On her quest to find the Amulet of Aizi, she and her companion had awoken a dormant demon and allowed him to take a human form with the aid of Zorlo’s dark side. She’s also begun many adventures with others on quests to battle and to find wonders. Celia found that sometimes allies were best not killed, but rather backed-up. She’s prepared to give her all for her goal and if going on countless quest and facing perils with the alliance is part of it, then so be it.

yado

I taste delicious
((I'm gonna start this upntommorow so one last call for joining.

yado

I taste delicious
((sorry, it took me so long to start this baby up, it has been weri in my life))
Jack opened his eyes. He was laying in a feild. He didn't reconize it, or know what was going on. How did this happen, I remember my computer mouse was glowing and then, i blacked out. He thought standing up and getting a better look at the feild. It loked as if had been half burned down and there was very little signs of life next to the unharmed grass. "Okay this is werid." He said to himself.
He looked around some more and noticed some items on the ground. He walked towards them and relized they were weapons. "Weapons?" He said to himself and reached for a sword when he felt a shock on his hand. He poulled his hand back and reached for a staff and was able to pick it up. This is just getting weirder and weirder. He thought.

Arzur

Kazuma woke up, holding his Katana, Amaterasu. "Amaterasu...that's my sword...and I'm Kazuma...but how do I know any of that...All I rember is that pendant, and then... Kazu stood, looking around. He saw a mountian, covered in snow...Suddenly, the cold of this aarea hit him like a brick wall. Kazu staggered down the mountian, already blue.

Frozen Fury

Name: Kitasha

Apperance:Long black hair, Wheres a cloak (hood down). Black Pants, Black shoes, Whit T

Personality:Depends on himself rather then others and doesnt get trust people that much

Weapon:Orb (Makes dark magic stronger)

Magic:Uses Dark Spells

Bio: He was trained at a very young age never knowing that one day he would fight for evil. His dad was a nice guy. His mom taught him the spells only the were light spells. He trained secretly in his room at night transfering his skills and spells into dark spells. He was caught one night by his father and Dad he used the spells to kill his parents and live alone in the woods harnasing his magic abillites until now.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: Hey Yado mind if I join up I'll edit after I get me answer...

Name: Zaruke Kurai

Apperance: Rito and Pengy

Personality: Very forgetful and tends not to pay attention. He's a total dunce which causes people to sometimes get angry with him but he don't care. When in battle though his mind gets set on one thing, winning. When he fights there is a total change of personality in this forget dunce of a guy.

Weapon: Claw Blades

Magic: Able to make shadows into solid objects (how he gets his claws).

Bio: Rito was normal for the most part but talked to penguins, a lot. This is how he became friends with the now talking penguin who he Pengy. Rito, with Pengy's help, has mastered the shadows. Rito became evil in this new strange world he went to that enabled Pengy to talk. Pengy is the brains behind the duo even though he's just a talking penguin who rides on Rito's shoulder. Pengy will not battle and if anything he will run and hide while Rito is fighting. Rito fights all the time using shadows to his advantage so Pengy is hardly ever around.

Other: None

(Hope having my penguin is ok...)

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
((yeah, sure, go for it Sabaku, I'll post more once others get on and post))

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru awoke in a barren wasteland he shivered it was cold there was nothing around he got up and walked a round a little bit when he noticed a faint glow he walked towards it he suddenly felt warm when he noticed a sheathed sword stuck in the ground he grabbed it after examining it he unsheathed it he felt a sudden power rush through him the field around him burst into flame as a malevolent smile appeared across his face.

Frozen Fury

Kitasha walked around in the wastelands where he ussally goes to train. He looked at his orb and it started to glow black. It then imediatly engulfed his entire body and pulled him in. "Where am I". He caught a glimpse of his orb. Only he felt a more darker power from it. When he grabbed it he felt darkness go through his blood. He was returned to the same place.

"Well looks like its time to test these new powers." He waved his hand and closed it. The sky had a sudden darkness to it. That made him stronger but it would only remain that for a short amount of time. "Time to kill!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back