• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

forgot i used to be good at this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
zsEKZ.png

so, got some feedback from my last piece saying there wasn't enough 'pop'

this time i went all out, sort of

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
motion blur swag.

lighting is kinda twerked, you would think joker's face would be silhouetted if you the light behind him.
(but remember, this isn't a photograph...)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
motion blur swag.

lighting is kinda twerked, you would think joker's face would be silhouetted if you the light behind him.
(but remember, this isn't a photograph...)

Well you could just darken up the face with a shadow layer on a lower opacity. I think that could give the illusion of a silhouette without making the stock look like shiz.

Other than that, this tag is pretty darn good, AJ. The motion blur is especially good in this tag, and the lighting effects are pretty darn snazzy.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I swear you made a tag almost exactly like this a few years ago. I remember the color scheme and similar effects from somewhere.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Imcza.png

?

I tend to use the same blue/orange/yellow gradient for all my tags ._.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
i would have put more in front of him and phased him a bit more into the background. still though i like it jaxx.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Wow, I like this one a lot! Like everyone else said, that motion blur of the streaks is cool. The colors work well, and the blending of the render looks great, as well.
Overall, it's great. The lighting's a little funky, but otherwise everything's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back